PDA

View Full Version : North Dakota Permitless Carry Is GTG!

3 AE
03-27-17, 18:37
Congratulations to North Dakota residents. A salute to the Governor and both the House and Senate for passing and signing of House Bill 1169. You've done the country proud. :cool: I doubt very much if this will happen here in Oregon in my lifetime. Any NoDak members here that could weigh in on how this came to be? It wasn't even close by the voting results.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/24/north-dakota-the-2nd-amendment-is-your-concealed-carry-permit/

pingdork
03-27-17, 18:55
From what I read, it does not apply to non residents who are visiting. I'll be there in October for two weeks hunting birds, so my hopes were high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildcard600
03-28-17, 10:20
From what I read, it does not apply to non residents who are visiting. I'll be there in October for two weeks hunting birds, so my hopes were high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats unfortunate. I its a win for residents, but a bit of a miss overall if that is the case.

lowprone
03-28-17, 12:42
Unfortunately at about the same time South Dakota State House failed to overcome Gov. Dennis Daugaard's veto of a bill that would have allowed people who can legally carry a concealed handgun in South Dakota to do so without a permit.

State representatives voted 36-33 Monday to for the bill, falling short of the two-thirds support required to override the veto.

_Stormin_
03-28-17, 19:10
His reason for vetoing the bill was a complete crock of shit... People who can't qualify for a permit simply don't bother to apply.

lowprone
03-28-17, 21:42
I know it, all of South Dakota's elected representatives, senator and governor are RINO'S.