PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Aimpoint T1 $450 or trade plus $$$ for ACOG

SmugPePe
03-31-17, 17:00
***SOLD***

Revisited after I come to realization what I want for trade. Oh and the price is dropped to $450.

I'm selling my used Aimpoint T1 (2moa model) for $450, I will trade it away and add hundreds buck paypal on top for Trijicon Acog but only if it fits following description. All must be for 223/5.56 and must be 3x24 or 3x30 red/green crosshair/chevron.

Preference is in following order
3x24 red crosshair
3x24 green crosshair
3x30 red crosshair
3x30 green crosshair
3x24 red chevron
3x24 green chevron
3x30 red chevron
3x30 green chevron

If i get multiple offers for trading acog say in next 5 days whoever get my deal depends on how high their acog is on my preference list+how much they want for cash atop+condition of acog+manufacture date+ et cetera

If you have scratch on either lens near center you can forget it. The acog will be going on my a2 carry handle so it cant be one of those ultra low profile model that lack build in direct carry handle mounting on bottom. I wont pay for your aftermarket mount so you can go ahead and remove it to sell it separtely or use it for your other acog. I am looking to get used acog for a deal on par those seen on ebay not making my end almost or at 1k because I can get one on top of my preference list mint brand spanking new for under 1k and maybe around $700 on ebay if I want. I'm looking to add $200- $300 atop only and it depends on state of your acog.

I will hear trade offer for other items.

This Aimpoint T1 come with factory low mount and cover. This Aimpoint isn't mint condition nor abused to hell, it has some blems from normal use, NO scratch on lens front or back. I found this in attic with no battery I put used ~half life battery in to check function and it work perfectly. I'll meet for sale or trade between Jasper, TX and Beaumont, TX or ship it to you after paypal payment is received (add 3% to price if you choose service/good option instead of gift) or trade item is received. Partial trade with cash/paypal atop is accepted. First "I'll take it for $450" takes it.

If you want to trade something like completed lower or several stripped lower if you are outside of Texas or want to involve FFL I'm not really up for the hassle but if you are in Texas and will ship straight to my House or meet and trade I'll hear it. (you can ship long gun in same state without ffl)

(I know I'm not interested in lower end lowers like Anderson, Ati, Radical Firearm, et cetera if it's Spikes tactical only crusader is acceptable. About glocks or other polymer frame pistol except for hkusp45/hk45, I'm not a fan of them so don't bother)