PDA

View Full Version : AUG accessories by 2020 precision, does this company still exist???

TED
04-02-17, 22:20
I have one Steyr AUG A3 SA and a 9mm conversion kit, one MSAR 5.45x39 (factory gun) with spare barrel and bolt, and one TPD AXR. Also I just bought a registered trigger pack by Qualified in an A3 SA host gun. So, you could say that I like them. I'm pretty familiar with them and some, but far from all, accessories available for them. In particular, I am NOT familiar at all with them in select fire.

2020 precision at least used to make some cool AUG accessories. At present, I can not find a website OR a facebook page for them.
I know that you can find their stuff on gunbroker.

I'm hoping that the 2020 Precision sear would be compatible with my registered trigger pack.

My question is, is the company still alive and still making stuff (caus I'd like to contact hem and see what they say about full auto compatible or not).

TED

MH64
04-03-17, 09:25
Their stuff is sold at Ratworx.

STG77
04-03-17, 13:54
I know the guy who runs 2020, I can ask him.

As I expected, he said that the extra material that reduces travel would not allow the trigger to activate the second stage, e.g. you would have a very expensive semi auto hammerpack.

GNXII
04-03-17, 16:16
Please Ask him if there gonna produce any more parts etc for the MSAR as Ratworx has been out of stock for a while.

TED
04-03-17, 23:35
I know the guy who runs 2020, I can ask him.

As I expected, he said that the extra material that reduces travel would not allow the trigger to activate the second stage, e.g. you would have a very expensive semi auto hammerpack.

Thank you. I really appreciate that.

TED