PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: M&P 9mm Shield Holsters -Sticky & Blackhawk

Mr. Clean
04-03-17, 19:29
Early spring cleaning in the gear bin. Up for sale are several M&P Shield holsters with varying amounts of use.

First up, a Kydex / leather hybrid by Latour. Until I went to full leather, this was my favorite Shield Holster. Designed with an adjustable clip that allows different cants. The clip location allows for a good ride height for full grip on the draw. Leather backing is comfortable to wear and stiff enough to not collapse. I believe these would go for $75 new. I will include the leather pocket carry magazine holder if desired. Both in excellent condition.

Priced to go at $30 shipped *** SOLD ***

Next is a Sticky Holster MD-2 for small 9mm pistols. It will also fit for some laser systems as well. Originally purchased to help transport a M&P Shield. May have used it once or twice while making a quick trip to the store. Very comfortable and surprising friction grip to keep in place.

More information from Sticky website HERE (https://stickyholsters.com/md-2-medium-sticky-holster.html)

Like new condition. See below for Ankle Holster attachment.

$18 shipped *** SOLD ***

Next is the Sticky Ankle Biter Wrap system. This will allow the use of any Sticky Holster in an Ankle Rig setup. Again like new. Used it for a quick trip or two out. Perfect for the Shield.

More information from the Sticky website HERE (https://stickyholsters.com/anklebiter-leg-rig-ankle-holster.html)

$20 shipped *** SOLD ***

Lastly, a quick holster option from Blackhawk. I originally bought this to make sure I had something to use for IWB carry. Not utilized much. Excellent condition. Will Also Fit Glock 26/27 and other smaller framed pistols. Might have been $15 new.

Take it for $8 shipped so I can clear a buck or two after shipping. *** SOLD ***

Buy a holster and take a hat for free. The hats will be posted in all my ads shortly. First come first served on availability of hats. All new and never worn.

** Reasonable Offers Welcome. **

CONUS only. Payment by USPS MO or PayPal plus any fees.

Mr. Clean
04-11-17, 17:48
Bumpty Bump.

Mr. Clean
04-19-17, 19:59
Prices adjusted. Make offers.

Mr. Clean
04-26-17, 03:52
Dropped price on Latour, Nice lightweight / quick option for the Shield. Make offer on any item.

Mr. Clean
05-05-17, 19:30
Weekend bump. Prices adjusted.

Mr. Clean
05-12-17, 14:43
Bump with changes. Latour SOLD.

Hats added in. One Geiselle hat and two BCM hats gone.

Mr. Clean
05-16-17, 21:36
Make any kind of offer.

Mr. Clean
06-03-17, 11:49
Any offers?

Mr. Clean
06-13-17, 19:22
Last holster. Anyone want the sticky holster? Make offer. A few of the hats are left.