PDA

View Full Version : WTS: High ground gear modular pack system

tmckay2
04-08-17, 21:35
I have a really nice backpacking/shooting set up. This includes a high ground gear modular pack frame of which the whole back is molle. The padded battle belt is detachable with two snaps, takes only a second, then an assault strap can be inserted with more molle panels. So in essence you out the essentials on the core belt ( in my case a knife, pistol holster, and two mag pouches) then when you drop the belt can add an assault strap loaded up with second line gear (in my case a rifle mag pouch and med kit). Very brilliant design with many options.

On the pack interior is a zippered slot for a bladder, on the back is a breaching tool holder and two tubular pouches that hold a total of about 1200 cubic inches. They lie totally flat when not used but open out to the sides when full. Finally is a pack that attaches at six points. The main bag has about 2500 cubist inch capacity. It also has two clips to allow you to wrap an assault strap over the top.

All items are coyote. Everything is lightly used. I actually used some fast clips to make it where my Haley strategic chest rig clips right into the pack. Frame is very solid and made to accommodate body armor. Comes with all pouches shown in picture and holster just not knife. I believe I have two belt and two assault straps.

For more details see highgroundgear.com. they don't offer the detachable pack anymore but it's very similar in design to their 3 day pack, their current one isn't detachable. Pretty much all other items are there. The holster is glock 19, I don't have to include it if you prefer. $450 for everything. All items removeable from pack so you can set it up however you want.

http://s865.photobucket.com/user/tmckay2/library/Pack

tmckay2
04-15-17, 12:56
Up to the top

tmckay2
04-25-17, 09:16
Now $400