PDA

View Full Version : Shots Fired at San Bernardino School

RobertTheTexan
04-10-17, 13:25
All I've heard are two dead, the target/victim & the shooter.
Two more in critical condition.

Tough situation for this city and families.

ETA: from the PD Chief tweet: Looks like a murder/suicide

Things are still very sketchy, just thought I'd get a placeholder for discussion

WickedWillis
04-10-17, 13:43
****ing scumbags. I hate that there are ANY dead, but I sincerely hope none are Children.

scooter22
04-10-17, 14:07
One day people will wake up, and realize that children need to be protected.

Official Kremlin Transmission

fallenromeo
04-10-17, 14:21
From what I read, two adults are dead. Two children injured.

soulezoo
04-10-17, 14:28
Fake news. They are in a gun free zone. In California no less. There's no way that could happen!

Auto426
04-10-17, 14:39
Sounds like a murder/suicide between a teacher and what I'm guessing will turn out to be a crazed lover/ex-lover. At least the person didn't take any children out with them.

I can only imagine the hard-on that Dianne Feinstein has going right now though...

jpmuscle
04-10-17, 15:43
Fake news. They are in a gun free zone. In California no less. There's no way that could happen!
This. This stuff is against the law in kalifornia

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

WillBrink
04-10-17, 16:26
One day people will wake up, and realize that children need to be protected.

We guard our money with well armed men and our children with gun free zone signs. Those are the priorities of the damned.

JoshNC
04-10-17, 17:33
We guard our money with well armed men and our children with gun free zone signs. Those are the priorities of the damned.

Amen. Well said.

TAZ
04-10-17, 18:03
Politicians and money are the best protected...

WillBrink
04-10-17, 18:22
Politicians and money are the best protected...

Edited:

"We guard our money and politicians with well armed men and our children with 'gun free zone' signs. Those are the priorities of the damned."

scooter22
04-10-17, 21:06

Exactly

Official Kremlin Transmission

WillBrink
04-10-17, 21:21
Exactly

The official meme:

https://imgflip.com/i/1n130h

https://i.imgflip.com/1n130h.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/1n130h)via Imgflip Meme Generator (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

Firefly
04-10-17, 21:44
And yet if you decide to home school a kid where mom or dad is standing by with a topped off murder-stick read to fornicate all; then you are "holding them back" and are msking them the subjects of ridicule.

Meanwhile, you got dudes using female facilities, people teaching not just lies, but goddamned lies, and being open season for some dude off his meds or someone who just felt like killing folks.

There was that book...Day of Wrath. Not as crazy an idea.

Me.....honestly, I regret not dropping out at earliest opportunity, maxing out GED, doing requisite Jr. College time in order to get into college quicker and getting a jumpstart on my godless life.

You feel like an asshole at 18 trying to be an actual adult when you have to raise your hand to piss and avoid the unsuspendable cliques.

Imagine being 10 and people not giving a shit. It's a social engineering warehouse.

I can't remember the name, it was based on a true story. This limey kids folks had to travel and he was tutored abroad. Anyways he's like 10 and reading literature, shooting cape buffalo, learning to drive a Kubelwagen, raising his own chicken, running afoul of some Hitler Youth who subsequently kill his chicken (He kicks one in the balls though), and other ill shit.
ETA: The Power of One (1992)

If I have a kid, that's what I'm gonna do.

RobertTheTexan
04-10-17, 23:25
Edited:

"We guard our money and politicians with well armed men and our children with 'gun free zone' signs. Those are the priorities of the damned."

Well said Will.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Moose-Knuckle
04-11-17, 04:42

If you look at the regulations set forth by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, you'll notice that school buses are not required to have seat belts but ANY vehicle utilized as a prisoner transport must have seat belts for all occupants.

Quiet
04-15-17, 03:05
ETA: from the PD Chief tweet: Looks like a murder/suicide

Things are still very sketchy, just thought I'd get a placeholder for discussion
It ended up being labeled a domestic violence related murder-suicide that resulted in three dead and one wounded.

Suspect = died from self-inflicted gun shot wound at the scene. was estranged husband of Teacher. was a prohibited person (domestic violence & drugs).
Teacher = died from multiple gun shot wounds at the scene.
Student #1 = died from gun shot wound at hospital.
Student #2 = wounded from gun shot wound.
Firearm = S&W .357Magnum revolver that was originally sold in MI. BATFE is investigating how it ended up in CA.

Brief outline of event:
1. Suspect signed in at school office.
2. Suspect entered classroom and started shooting at Teacher. Student #1 and #2 were standing next to Teacher.
3. Suspect fired six rounds and hit Teacher, Student #1, and Student #2.
4. Suspect advanced on Teacher, reloaded, and shot Teacher three more times.
5. Suspect then shot himself once.

Under CA laws, Suspect committed the following crimes:
01. Prohibited person acquiring firearm. (felony)
02. Prohibited person acquiring ammunition. (felony)
03. Prohibited person possessing firearm. (felony)
04. Prohibited person possessing ammunition. (felony)
05. Conceal carry, without a valid CA LTC permit, of unregistered handgun. (felony)
06. Possessing loaded unregistered firearm in public. (felony)
07. Possessing firearm, without permission, in a gun free school zone. (felony)
08. Possessing ammunition, without permission, in a gun free school zone. (felony)
09. Assault with a deadly weapon. (felony)
10. Murder of Teacher. (felony)
11. Murder of Student #1. (felony)
12. Attempted murder of Student #2. (felony)

_Stormin_
04-15-17, 07:27
I already know what the grabber line is going to be: "Because the firearm was a revolver, and the man had the time to reload, it simply proves that no gun is ever acceptable..."

Eurodriver
04-15-17, 07:39
I already know what the grabber line is going to be: "Because the firearm was a revolver, and the man had the time to reload, it simply proves that no gun is ever acceptable..."

I think this proves our case even more.

When you have children left defenseless children are going to get hurt.

Put a deranged 18 year old in a classroom with a bunch of elementary school kids. Dude doesn't even need a weapon. What's the 55 year old female teacher going to do as he starts throwing blows?

RobertTheTexan
04-15-17, 08:35
I think this proves our case even more.

When you have children left defenseless children are going to get hurt.

Put a deranged 18 year old in a classroom with a bunch of elementary school kids. Dude doesn't even need a weapon. What's the 55 year old female teacher going to do as he starts throwing blows?

I believe that there are two fundamental truths that the law makers and leftists in Washington just do not understand. We do, but they do not.

1. Guns do not hurt people, PEOPLE hurt people.
2. Making a law doesn't guarantee protection and since people hurt people, it's only logical that only people can protect people. And that body of people, to protect against those who would do others harm, needs to be a well- armed people. Mentally, physically and if necessary with guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeriousStudent
04-15-17, 09:12
And yet if you decide to home school a kid where mom or dad is standing by with a topped off murder-stick read to fornicate all; then you are "holding them back" and are msking them the subjects of ridicule.

Meanwhile, you got dudes using female facilities, people teaching not just lies, but goddamned lies, and being open season for some dude off his meds or someone who just felt like killing folks.

There was that book...Day of Wrath. Not as crazy an idea.

Me.....honestly, I regret not dropping out at earliest opportunity, maxing out GED, doing requisite Jr. College time in order to get into college quicker and getting a jumpstart on my godless life.

You feel like an asshole at 18 trying to be an actual adult when you have to raise your hand to piss and avoid the unsuspendable cliques.

Imagine being 10 and people not giving a shit. It's a social engineering warehouse.

I can't remember the name, it was based on a true story. This limey kids folks had to travel and he was tutored abroad. Anyways he's like 10 and reading literature, shooting cape buffalo, learning to drive a Kubelwagen, raising his own chicken, running afoul of some Hitler Youth who subsequently kill his chicken (He kicks one in the balls though), and other ill shit.
ETA: The Power of One (1992)

If I have a kid, that's what I'm gonna do.

The Power of One is a superb book.