PDA

View Full Version : The Army's terrible at standardization

Koshinn
04-10-17, 13:30
http://i.imgur.com/wDutnYX.jpg
Some have UCP pattern, some have OCP pattern (I'm pretty sure one is Multi-cam and the rest are Scorpion), some have watch caps, some have patrol caps, some are at ease, some are at attention, one has a fleece top on, and one isn't even wearing pants!

RobertTheTexan
04-10-17, 13:33
Where has the discipline gone?! The hair on that dog is way out of AR 670-1 compliance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outlander Systems
04-10-17, 13:36
Fido's a JSOC Ninja.

#ModifiedGroomingStandards

Where has the discipline gone?! The hair on that dog is way out of AR 670-1 compliance.

RobertTheTexan
04-10-17, 13:38
Fido's a JSOC Ninja.

#ModifiedGroomingStandards

In that case he wouldn't be caught dead standing in formation with a bunch of big army scalawags... :jester:

GTF425
04-10-17, 13:42
****ed up like hockey cleats.

Front Leaning Chew Position, move.

Firefly
04-10-17, 13:46
Everybody talking shit about the dog needs to back off right. now.

You weren't there, man......you weren't there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4ChTL-3c3o

Two weeks from retirement and he got divorce papers, too.

Outlander Systems
04-10-17, 13:50
LOL!

Pup got the pants smoked off him.

****ed up like hockey cleats.

Front Leaning Chew Position, move.

chuckman
04-10-17, 13:59
...and not a one with hands in their pockets. At least we know where the line in the sand lay.

Firefly
04-10-17, 14:00
That dog been shot 7 times!

That mean anything to any of you? That dog aint meant to die. The only thing that can kill that dog is himself.

Aint no time or place for courtrooms out here

Koshinn
04-10-17, 14:39
Everybody talking shit about the dog needs to back off right. now.

You weren't there, man......you weren't there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4ChTL-3c3o

Two weeks from retirement and he got divorce papers, too.

That don't mean he can sit in formation without cover AND without pants! He even rolled up his sleeves!

Firefly
04-10-17, 14:42
That don't mean he can sit in formation without cover AND without pants! He even rolled up his sleeves!

He could have showed up in woodlands, black boots, two sketchy babysans, and a wad of dip in his mouth if he wanted!

ETA and still drunk to boot! Not even hungover. AND 15 mins late!

RobertTheTexan
04-10-17, 15:03
No one is even talking about the dogs balls!!!! Where is the ***** compassion?!??' Where I ask you where??!!!!!
Poor dog balls.

Koshinn
04-10-17, 15:08
He could have showed up in woodlands, black boots, two sketchy babysans, and a wad of dip in his mouth if he wanted!

ETA and still drunk to boot! Not even hungover. AND 15 mins late!

How many black boots? 2 or 4? Because if he showed up with 4 black boots on, I don't even know anymore

soulezoo
04-10-17, 15:41
No one is even talking about the dogs balls!!!! Where is the ***** compassion?!??' Where I ask you where??!!!!!
Poor dog balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Empty hammock thanks to the vet.

Eurodriver
04-10-17, 15:45
You would never see that in a USMC line company.

RobertTheTexan
04-10-17, 16:34
You would never see that in a USMC line company.

Dogs with no balls?

sgtrock82
04-10-17, 18:00
...and not a one with hands in their pockets. At least we know where the line in the sand lay.

When I was in the Army, 96-00, hands in pocket was considered unprofessional. However, hands stuffed down the front of your pants, double Al Bundy style was considered completely acceptable!

brushy bill
04-10-17, 18:28
When I was in the Army, 96-00, hands in pocket was considered unprofessional. However, hands stuffed down the front of your pants, double Al Bundy style was considered completely acceptable!

Same 88-92...never made sense to me and no one ever tried to explain it. But then, we didn't expect explanations in those days.

GTF425
04-10-17, 18:34

Because pockets, roger?

Sensei
04-10-17, 19:22
Did you hear that pop. That was the sound of 3,400 CSM heads simultaneously exploding across the Army. They might as well have collectively taken a dump on the SMA's lawn...

SeriousStudent
04-10-17, 20:12
Did you hear that pop. That was the sound of 3,400 CSM heads simultaneously exploding across the Army. They might as well have collectively taken a dump on the SMA's lawn...

Pics or it never happened.