PDA

View Full Version : Facebook live Murder

kwelz
04-16-17, 21:24
Apparently this guy snapped over something. Found a random old man on the stree. Walked up to him. Asked him a question and then shot him.

All while streaming it live over Facebook.

People disgust me.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-shooting-full-video-unedited-watch/

Dist. Expert 26
04-16-17, 22:00
Here's to hoping someone returns the favor before he finds another victim.

TAZ
04-16-17, 22:13
Hmmmm. Not to be stereotypical, but the guy does fit a certain profile adding Easter to the equation and hmmmmmm.

What a huge POS. Hope someone parks a cruiser on his guts and he gets to die slow, painful choking on his blood and intestinal juices.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-16-17, 22:22
People at Google, Apple and Facebook are all trying to figure out how to monetize this.

Kdubya
04-16-17, 22:23
I happened to be in northeast Ohio today visiting family for Easter. This was all over the news, and was a little nerve racking to know the shooting occurred only about 15 miles away.

Disgust is an understatement. The one confirmed victim we know of, Robert Goodwin Sr. had to be in his 70s. Ever see a photo/video of someone, and immediately get the impression that the person is a genuinely good guy, or a bad guy? Well, Robert looked like one of the good guys. He seemed kind. Content. Happy with life. And this *#%*! murdered him in cold blood.

My heart goes out to Robert's family. I couldn't imagine what they're going through. It's bad enough to be confronted with the reality that a loved one was lost. But to find it was filmed live and then passed around, run over and over again on local news, is borderline cruel. The footage provided nothing that would help to apprehend this piece of garbage. So, why do outlets feel the need to keep it on a loop? Not only is it disrespectful to the family, but it could very well be fueling the ego of this maniac. It appears that he wanted attention, so why give him the satisfaction?

Personally, I refuse to even utter his name. What ever happens to this psychopath, no matter how painful and drawn out, will be too good for him. He deserves everything that's coming to him, tenfold.

Arik
04-16-17, 22:27
If anyone deserves​ one of those ISIS style killings it's this guy. Hope they hang him ..... slowly

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

daddyusmaximus
04-16-17, 22:44
Apparently, the killer isn't a black guy. He's "dark white".

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc306/daddyusmaximus/17991202_1608832009146720_5685363722827425179_n_zpslpec6oe9.jpg (http://s219.photobucket.com/user/daddyusmaximus/media/17991202_1608832009146720_5685363722827425179_n_zpslpec6oe9.jpg.html)

WTF is dark white?

Kdubya
04-16-17, 22:55

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc306/daddyusmaximus/17991202_1608832009146720_5685363722827425179_n_zpslpec6oe9.jpg (http://s219.photobucket.com/user/daddyusmaximus/media/17991202_1608832009146720_5685363722827425179_n_zpslpec6oe9.jpg.html)

WTF is dark white?

Wow. Didn't catch that in the local coverage. I think "dark white" is in the same family as a "white hispanic".

One thing I did appreciate from the Cleveland PD was that they explicitly stated numerous times, "If you own a White Ford Fusion, you will be stopped. Period. Please do everything the officers tell you. Don't get upset or take it personal. We're stopping any vehicle resembling the description of the suspect's"

While this shouldn't need to be said. Unfortunately, there are people who would not comprehend this being the reason for the stop.

nml
04-16-17, 23:01
https://buelahman.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/0719-black-panthers-rally_full_600-550x366.jpg
Dark white suprecmacists

SteyrAUG
04-16-17, 23:03
That is pretty much the epitome of evil.

"Wahhh...everybody says everything I do is wrong" - apparently they are on to something.
"Wahhh...some woman left me or whatever so I'm going to hurt people" - welcome to the effin club, most of us man up and move on.

How you can just walk up on an old timer who for all you know lived his whole life without messing with anybody else and tell him some jacked up reason why some female treated you wrong so it's "cause of her what's gonna happen to you" is at the core everything that is wrong with every Effed up person on the planet.

I hope this guy is found, found fast and that it's a SWAT party. Can't imagine what Goodwin's family is going through, I can only hope he had many people who cared about him and that he had a decent life before he came across this POS.

Honu
04-16-17, 23:08
BLM riots and when is rev whats his useless name ? where is holder ? obama spouting off ?
waiting to see crowds with hands up protesting rioting ?

Kdubya
04-16-17, 23:09
That is pretty much the epitome of evil.

"Wahhh...everybody says everything I do is wrong" - apparently they are on to something.
"Wahhh...some woman left me or whatever so I'm going to hurt people" - welcome to the effin club, most of us man up and move on.

How you can just walk up on an old timer who for all you know lived his whole life without messing with anybody else and tell him some jacked up reason why some female treated you wrong so it's "cause of her what's gonna happen to you" is at the core everything that is wrong with every Effed up person on the planet.

I hope this guy is found, found fast and that it's a SWAT party. Can't imagine what Goodwin's family is going through, I can only hope he had many people who cared about him and that he had a decent life before he came across this POS.

Agree 1000%. It was heartbreaking watching Robert's children speak. Frankly, I'm not sure how they managed the composure to do an interview. By all accounts he was a class act. Complete tragedy.

Kdubya
04-16-17, 23:20
BLM riots and when is rev whats his useless name ? where is holder ? obama spouting off ?
waiting to see crowds with hands up protesting rioting ?

a dark WHITE guy did this see trump and his people are racist !!!!

What pisses me off has yet to actually happen, but will pretty much be inevitable. In a week, if one were to walk down the streets of Cleveland and the surrounding suburbs, simply asking anyone they encounter "Who is Robert Godwin?", most probably won't have a clue. But ask them about Mike Brown, and you'd get an oral history lesson. True victims are forgotten. Criminals are memorialized, and fuel an agenda devoted to demonizing police, law and order.

Firefly
04-16-17, 23:56
That old man. God love him. He did not deserve that.

The perp is Black. That's just the truth.

The video stirred up a lot bad memories but I have no visceral or gut reaction right now.

The victim was picked for his granfatherly look. The perp can try and guilt whomever, but he murdered an innocent. No regard. Cold bloodedly. He will never think it is his fault.

I could talk about all manner of ways to end and torture the perp. It will not bring the victim back.

But if that were my father, that chunky high yellow FAGGOT better pray the regular cops got to him before I did. Every human has.a pain threshold. Everybody breaks.

I did not need to see that. It didn't shock me. And that's what hurts the most. When it dont.

daddyusmaximus
04-17-17, 00:50
Really hoping they have the bodycam footage of him getting put down on the news.

kwelz
04-17-17, 03:12

WTF is dark white?
Photoshop. And not even a good one really. Notice that is above the name. And the spacing is off from the rest of the lines.

Moose-Knuckle
04-17-17, 05:20
This is a thing now. To air one's evil deeds on FB LIVE.

Suicides are common now too.

Remember the racist gang torturing the mentally disabled White man in Chiraq?

There was a native Swedish girl ganged raped on FB LIVE a couple weeks ago by some um "economic migrants".

duece71
04-17-17, 06:59
All because of some woman (?) named Joy Lane. Another human animal gone crazy. I doubt human society will survive another 50 years.

graffex
04-17-17, 07:09
I watched the video of the shooting, its up on liveleak for those so inclined. Disgusting how someone can show such an utter disregard for another innocent persons life. Hearing now the older gentleman that was murdered was also a vet. Very very sad. Hope they safely put this shitbag into the ground before he has a chance to hurt anyone else.

Sensei
04-17-17, 09:52
Photoshop. And not even a good one really. Notice that is above the name. And the spacing is off from the rest of the lines.

The fact that someone actually believed that is a sad commentary on where we are as culture. Now, the asscrack of the internet is all giddy on Twitter, Free Republic, and the other places where the lowest common denominator of society congregates.

Notice that I didn't include that BS image in my quote. I would be nice if the members who posted that fake image immediately edit their posts to remove that crap. If they won't, hopefully a moderator will so that M4C is not contributing to the dumbing down of America.

This thread should be about 1) capturing or killing a murderous asshole and 2) honoring the memory of the victim. I have little tolerance for people who would use this incident to stroke their racial division hardon.

kwelz
04-17-17, 12:09
The fact that someone actually believed that is a sad commentary on where we are as culture. Now, the asscrack of the internet is all giddy on Twitter, Free Republic, and the other places where the lowest common denominator of society congregates.

Notice that I didn't include that BS image in my quote. I would be nice if the members who posted that fake image immediately edit their posts to remove that crap. If they won't, hopefully a moderator will so that M4C is not contributing to the dumbing down of America.

This thread should be about 1) capturing or killing a murderous asshole and 2) honoring the memory of the victim. I have little tolerance for people who would use this incident to stroke their racial division hardon.

This This and This...

Dist. Expert 26
04-17-17, 12:19
I was listening to Disturbed on Spotify driving home last night. One of their songs I'd never heard before came on "Legion of Monsters". It pretty much outlines why people like this asshat do what they do; for fame and recognition. If the media would stop glorifying these idiots maybe they'd just off themselves instead of taking others with them.

WickedWillis
04-17-17, 13:18
I was listening to Disturbed on Spotify driving home last night. One of their songs I'd never heard before came on "Legion of Monsters". It pretty much outlines why people like this asshat do what they do; for fame and recognition. If the media would stop glorifying these idiots maybe they'd just off themselves instead of taking others with them.

David Draiman is a pretty smart dude most of the time. He used to get slammed on FB by the leftists for leaning in the middle and being a celebrity. He's definitely not one of the drones.

SteyrAUG
04-17-17, 13:19
I watched the video of the shooting, its up on liveleak for those so inclined. Disgusting how someone can show such an utter disregard for another innocent persons life. Hearing now the older gentleman that was murdered was also a vet. Very very sad. Hope they safely put this shitbag into the ground before he has a chance to hurt anyone else.

I almost said, watch it turn out that the old guy was a vet or something.

WickedWillis
04-17-17, 13:44

Pretty fantastic write-up Sensei. We should be helping be the positive, truthful voice, like we are on so many straight 2A issues. Need this guy taken care of ASAP before anyone else gets hurt.

duece71
04-17-17, 14:23
David Draiman is a pretty smart dude most of the time. He used to get slammed on FB by the leftists for leaning in the middle and being a celebrity. He's definitely not one of the drones.

Back when the whole BP oil spill happened in the Gulf, I heard him say in an interview to boycott BP because of what they have caused. He must have gotten smarter since then.

WickedWillis
04-17-17, 14:39
Back when the whole BP oil spill happened in the Gulf, I heard him say in an interview to boycott BP because of what they have caused. He must have gotten smarter since then.

I don't want to stray too far off topic here, but was it not on them? You can PM. I'm genuinely curious.

skywalkrNCSU
04-17-17, 15:06
Hmmmm. Not to be stereotypical, but the guy does fit a certain profile adding Easter to the equation and hmmmmmm.

What a huge POS. Hope someone parks a cruiser on his guts and he gets to die slow, painful choking on his blood and intestinal juices.

Oh give the race crap a break, it has literally nothing to do with this other than a description of the guy for people to look out for. Do you need a reminder of all of the psycho white serial killers?

Comments like this and the obvious photoshop posted later do nothing good for society at all. Grow up.

TAZ
04-17-17, 16:13
Oh give the race crap a break, it has literally nothing to do with this other than a description of the guy for people to look out for. Do you need a reminder of all of the psycho white serial killers?

Comments like this and the obvious photoshop posted later do nothing good for society at all. Grow up.

I apologize if you misunderstood, but I wasn't talking about his race. I was being an asshole and stereotyping his religion.

JoshNC
04-17-17, 16:21
I apologize if you misunderstood, but I wasn't talking about his race. I was being an asshole and stereotyping his religion.

Has anything credible been released re: his religion?

Firefly
04-17-17, 16:37

His religion? No.

His mother, however, is an active Christian and his uncle was a Pastor in Alabama.

I think the beard is what makes people assume he is Muslim. I take it as irrelevant. He needs a .308 in his cranium. .30-06 if we wanted to get old school.

Outlander Systems
04-17-17, 17:04
Negative Negative.

He's young enough where the rest of his life in solitary would be most appropriate.

His religion? No.

His mother, however, is an active Christian and his uncle was a Pastor in Alabama.

I think the beard is what makes people assume he is Muslim. I take it as irrelevant. He needs a .308 in his cranium. .30-06 if we wanted to get old school.

SteyrAUG
04-17-17, 17:10

I didn't hear any aloha snackbar so I'm assuming he's just a effed up person.

SteyrAUG
04-17-17, 17:12
Negative Negative.

He's young enough where the rest of his life in solitary would be most appropriate.

I don't want to feed him. I'd rather have a SWAT party involving multiple 5.56 impacts and be done with him.

Firefly
04-17-17, 17:12
Negative Negative.

I dunno, bro. $2 bullet now vs about $30k annually for potentially 33 years.

How much is this man worth to you, honestly?

Arik
04-17-17, 18:25
Until I hear otherwise he's just a black guy with a shaved head and beard. See that style all over the place here.

Oh and I'm going real old school. 45-70

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

TAZ
04-17-17, 18:29

No, nothing that I am aware of. Hence my comment about being an asshole stereotyper. Initial pictures of teh assailant and the fact that he chose Easter to go crazy...

As far as putting him in solitary for the rest of his natural life. Hell no. Waste of perfectly good resources. The tax payers do NOT need to be feeding, clothing, educating and doctoring this POS for another few decades. Draw and quarter his ass on national TV. Even that is too quick for his sorry ass.

Kdubya
04-17-17, 18:32
I dunno, bro. $2 bullet now vs about $30k annually for potentially 33 years.

How much is this man worth to you, honestly?

While I'd understand LE killing this scumbag when they finally catch up with him, I don't think they should...IF he surrenders peacefully. And that's a HUGE "if". Even just the slightest semblance of non-compliance or aggression, and they should use all the force necessary to end this. Ultimately I won't lose sleep over whatever end this killer meets. It's just that the last thing we need is for the story to become about how police didn't have to kill him. That Dylan Roof wasn't killed by police. Blah blah blah. While I personally think such statements are utter nonsense, I'd prefer that the focus stay on supporting the family of Mr. Godwin.

RE: The killers religion. I'd heard the same about his family being tied pretty closely to the Christian church. I also saw an alleged statement from the family, in which they fairly explicitly disowned him (below)

"On behalf of the entire Stephens family, our thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Robert Godwin Sr., his family, and all of the victims’ families that have been affected by this tragedy. I have taken the liberty of deleting all of Steve’s tweets, as I do not want any pictures of our family to be associated with this murderer. We absolutely do not condone this type of behavior and this atrocity, therefore we do not consider Steve a part of this family."

Regardless of his religion or race, I'm not sure it matters in this instance. Religion and race can absolutely play a role in motivating murder and violence. Here it just seemed like this guy was consumed by mental instability and inner demons. It just doesn't seem like demographics played much of a role; if any. Unlike the progressive left, we should hold ourselves to a higher standard. It's fine to ask the questions. But, we need to accept the answers. Not bend and distort reality to fit a personal or political agenda.

I'm not saying anyone here has done any of those things. Just that it was asked. Answered. And probably isn't relevant.

26 Inf
04-17-17, 18:36
No, nothing that I am aware of. Hence my comment about being an asshole stereotyper. Initial pictures of teh assailant and the fact that he chose Easter to go crazy...

As far as putting him in solitary for the rest of his natural life. Hell no. Waste of perfectly good resources. The tax payers do NOT need to be feeding, clothing, educating and doctoring this POS for another few decades. Draw and quarter his ass on national TV. Even that is too quick for his sorry ass.

I'm not arguing, this guy committed a heinous crime and deserves the needle/current/drop BUT as it runs now it would be much cheaper for the taxpayers if he resisted and was killed or self-selected. Of course, if he resists there is added danger to the LEO's involved.

Otherwise we get to pay for the trial, and if the asswipe is sentenced to death, the taxpayers get to pay for endless appeals. Even if he says, 'no I'm good, execute me' some silly fool will appeal his right to make such a decision.

Overall it is cheaper just to say 'life w/o parole and spend the 28,000 to 34,000 a year it will cost to house him.

daddyusmaximus
04-17-17, 18:46
Negative Negative.

He's also evil enough that the rest of his life should be however long it take to walk him to the gallows.

_Stormin_
04-17-17, 19:42
I can admit, when they launched Facebook Live my exact words were "nothing good comes about because of this."

Hopefully this ends with only his life forfeit... Unfortunately, I have little doubt that the coward will comply and then plead insanity or some other bullshit, the second he is cornered.

Bubba FAL
04-17-17, 20:25
I happened to be in northeast Ohio today visiting family for Easter. This was all over the news, and was a little nerve racking to know the shooting occurred only about 15 miles away.

Disgust is an understatement. The one confirmed victim we know of, Robert Goodwin Sr. had to be in his 70s. Ever see a photo/video of someone, and immediately get the impression that the person is a genuinely good guy, or a bad guy? Well, Robert looked like one of the good guys. He seemed kind. Content. Happy with life. And this *#%*! murdered him in cold blood.

My heart goes out to Robert's family. I couldn't imagine what they're going through. It's bad enough to be confronted with the reality that a loved one was lost. But to find it was filmed live and then passed around, run over and over again on local news, is borderline cruel. The footage provided nothing that would help to apprehend this piece of garbage. So, why do outlets feel the need to keep it on a loop? Not only is it disrespectful to the family, but it could very well be fueling the ego of this maniac. It appears that he wanted attention, so why give him the satisfaction?

Personally, I refuse to even utter his name. What ever happens to this psychopath, no matter how painful and drawn out, will be too good for him. He deserves everything that's coming to him, tenfold.

Amen!

SteyrAUG
04-17-17, 21:57
I can admit, when they launched Facebook Live my exact words were "nothing good comes about because of this."

Hopefully this ends with only his life forfeit... Unfortunately, I have little doubt that the coward will comply and then plead insanity or some other bullshit, the second he is cornered.

Hopefully there will be lots of "furtive movements" on his part.

SteyrAUG
04-17-17, 22:07
It's just that the last thing we need is for the story to become about how police didn't have to kill him. That Dylan Roof wasn't killed by police. Blah blah blah. While I personally think such statements are utter nonsense, I'd prefer that the focus stay on supporting the family of Mr. Godwin.

Honestly they should have flushed that turd too. The difference is they found out what Roof did as things were developing, with this guy we really know all we need to know.

On one hand it bothers me that there will be copycats, just as other feral humans were inspired by Columbine, but at the same time this gives you a lot of heads up about exactly who you are looking for and what to expect out of them.

Hopefully he will decide to "go out hard" and will get lit up accordingly and there will be lots of video of his last moments in life, then the two videos can be forever linked on the internet. I hope he dies in pain choking on his own blood, unable to speak any last words with an expression of realization on his face that he made a terrible decision.

jpmuscle
04-18-17, 11:02
So Fox just pushed out this shitbag offed himself during a traffic stop in Erie, PA.

Crazy though as I'm currently 30 mins from there. He may have probably been rolling right through my home town.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Grand58742
04-18-17, 11:13
So Fox just pushed out this shitbag offed himself during a traffic stop in Erie, PA.

Crazy though as I'm currently 30 mins from there. He may have probably been rolling right through my home town.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Good.

Would rather he take the chickenshit way out rather than try to go out in a blaze of glory hurting others along the way.

Also glad we don't have to bother with a trial, incarceration and get to save some taxpayer money in the long run.

glocktogo
04-18-17, 11:23
I'll never understand why these people kill others before hitting the reset button. Just do it and save everyone else the grief and hassle. :(

Firefly
04-18-17, 12:37
AMF is all I got for him