PDA

View Full Version : Custom Kydex Holster options

TACAV
04-17-17, 14:43
So recently I've noticed that both Raven Concealment and Bravo Concealment have both dropped several of their custom holster options for their light bearing holsters.

Basically they dropped everything but Glock and Smith and Wesson M&P Models.

I have a lot of different guns and I have previously ordered from both these companies holsters for Sigs HK's and 1911's with all manner of lights or threaded barrels etc and they used to have other options for things like suppressor height sights etc.

But all those other options for platforms other than Glocks and M&Ps have been dropped from their website. I sent emails to both companies asking about this. and learned that RCS's custom shop is no longer operating however they are planning on adding new holster options in the future but did not get any more specific. Have not received a response yet from BC, but it's only been a day or so.

I am currently trying to find a kydex holster maker for a light and RMR equipped HK pistol but it would appear that I might have to find a new company.

Was just curious for some suggestions from other members.

Defaultmp3
04-17-17, 14:50
I am currently in the queue at JM Custom Kydex for an AIWB holster for my H&K P30LS, which has an HKParts Micro Comp, Surefire X400U-GN, and RMR. Originally without the Micro Comp, I did not need to send in the gun, but with the Micro Comp, Tony has asked that I send in the slide to him.

This will be my first carry holster that isn't an RCS Phantom (I have a modded Safariland 6004 for gun games and a JRC custom leather rig for more formal events). Strange feeling, I guess.

Outlander Systems
04-18-17, 06:12
I've had good experiences with TR Holsters. Their turnaround has been very fast, and I have zero complaints with the products.

http://trholsters.com/h-k-hk-vp9-kydex-holster/

TXBK
04-18-17, 08:19
I mostly use RCS holsters, and experienced the same thing recently. I had a tough time finding a holster for a 1911 w/X300U. You might check with First Spear (http://www.first-spear.com/home.php?cat=307). They don't list what you describe, but they might make you a custom holster.

TACAV
04-18-17, 08:42
Thanks everyone!

MisterHelix
04-18-17, 09:06
Another option worth looking at is KT Mech. I've been satisfied with the light bearing holster I got from them, and the quality/price/availability ratio was acceptable.

jbjh
04-18-17, 12:06
OEM Holsters has done good stuff for me in the past, and several other here as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpgm
04-18-17, 17:29
Ares tactical also does custom work.

jpgm

drummerdude1188
04-19-17, 08:41
+1 for JM Custom Kydex. Have bought several holsters over the years from them and they are top quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk