PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Tampa Pick Up: Weatherby Vanguard S2/Talley mounts/backpack sling/green light

sasquatchoslav
04-18-17, 12:38
Obviously a narrow bandwidth sale living in FL, but if you are in my hood of the Tampa Bay area and are interested maybe it works out for us. - $475

Great rig, but I'm never going to use a bolt again I've switched to the 308AR for all hunting 12 months a year. Bought for dad to use during rifle season last year mission accomplished took a ton of hogs and a nice fat doe for some jerky.

***The Nikon scope in the picture is not for sale that will be going back on the muzzle loader***
Vanguard S2 in .308
Talley Lightweight mounts - medium
Gun Monkey backpack sling with Browning Excelerator slings(2) in Mossy Oak Break Up Infinity
Bull Dog waterproof case for scoped rifles up to 52"
Air Tech slip on recoil pad(never used)
2000 lumen green light with mount

You may have noticed the rifle has been wrapped in camo. It's a non-adhesive soft wrap in Mossy Oak Break Up Infinity. No reason for doing it other than I got bored watching college football and had a couple of wraps of it and by the end of the game it was camo'd up. Just don't sit it down next to a tree and walk away you may never find it again. Seriously.

Thanks

sasquatchoslav
04-28-17, 09:46
refreshed

sasquatchoslav
05-09-17, 14:55

sasquatchoslav
05-16-17, 14:14
zoom back around