PDA

View Full Version : Before Winter Carry Picture Fun

bgoode
09-26-08, 19:20
Thought this might be fun. Got a little Holster wear showing on the old girl since I got her, but this will be her first winter as my primary carry. This has become my go to 1911 because she eats rounds like no other handgun I own! I am serious, smooth and effortless :D

Should be fun to get a picture of her after summer dress will limit this as my all day carry and I am currious if she will show alot more holster wear. I have some added to the gun since I have owned her. I enjoy seeing the use in items such as guns, knives, worn gear :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v454/bgoode/1991_EDC.jpg

I want an old roll mark Commander to be its mate! These suckers just feed....feed...and feed. This had such a weak recoil spring when I got it the frame and slide just beat each other when shooting it. With a new spring she runs les aggressive and just sucks the rounds in. Makes my other 1911's seem finicky, and there reliable as well.

That’s why I can’t help but grab this gun even though she isn’t all modern and spiffed up:D

Fringe
09-26-08, 22:52
B,
That is one sweet gun! I like the way you think and could not agree more. I seem to grab my most used and worn guns the most too and it is not by accident. Nothing like a well used 1911 for my carry. The best.
I as sure you have a nice knife to accompany it too!
Sure can't wait for my# to come up!

bgoode
09-27-08, 12:14
hey I wish I had more knives than I do :) I am actually in need of a 4"er. All I have is smaller or 5 1/2" and up :)