PDA

View Full Version : Two LEOs dead in Paris (4/20)

WillBrink
04-20-17, 15:35
By Mormons no doubt. This time at least it appears the officer went down fighting and was not left to cower on the ground to be shot in the head due to being unarmed. Obviously, these officers sacrificed their lives in the line of duty very likely saved lives. RIP officers:

At least one police officer guarding the metro was killed along with his attacker in a rare exchange of gunfire Thursday around the famed Champs-Elysees in central Paris.

A second officer was wounded in what police said was an attack that deliberately targeted police.

Paris police spokeswoman Johanna Primevert tells The Associated Press that the attacker targeted police guarding the area near the Franklin Roosevelt subway station Thursday night at the center of the avenue popular with tourists.

Interior Ministry spokesman Pierre-Henry Brandet tells BFM television that a man stepped from a car and opened fire on a police vehicle. He says it is too early to say whether the attacker might have had an accomplice, and that authorities are studying multiple potential motives.

As police blocked off key roadways in the heart of the French capital and told people to avoid the area, the broad avenues leading to the Arc de Triomphe were awash in police vehicles decked with whirling blue lights.

A witness tells Reuters that one man got out of a car at the scene and began shooting with a machine gun.

Police appealed to the public to remain out of the area as officers descended on the popular shopping area.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/04/20/paris-cop-dead-gunman-killed-attack-along-champs-elysees/100709424/

Eurodriver
04-20-17, 15:38
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Firefly
04-20-17, 15:41
If I were a French popo, I would be playing dirty and mean and mad-dogging anybody that remotely looked funny.

RIP, bros

Outlander Systems
04-20-17, 15:43
Anyone implying that a Religion founded by a child-molesting, slave-owning, mass-murdering rapist had ANYTHING to do with this needs to splash DELISH cold water on their face.

TomMcC
04-20-17, 15:49
Anyone implying that a Religion founded by a child-molesting, slave-owning, mass-murdering rapist had ANYTHING to do with this needs to splash DELISH cold water on their face.

I can't comment on this, I'm on my way to turn in my guns and have myself committed because I'm mentally ill.

Outlander Systems
04-20-17, 15:53
If ye doth not bow to the altar of Scientism/Atomism, you are a nut. Worship the Sun, bruh.

I can't comment on this, I'm on my way to turn in my guns and have myself committed because I'm mentally ill.

TomMcC
04-20-17, 15:57
If ye doth not bow to the altar of Scientism/Atomism, you are a nut. Worship the Sun, bruh.

I do but it's spelled ever so slightly different.

Outlander Systems
04-20-17, 16:28
:dance3:

Well played, brother.

I do but it's spelled ever so slightly different.

TAZ
04-20-17, 16:38
Wonder if said choirboys were trying to gain access to a metro station (aka target rich environment) and ran into an armed guard. I'm sure they were just angry at Trump.

3 days before the election none the less. Might give Le Penn a boost.

Outlander Systems
04-20-17, 16:39
Solid Theory. I'm willing to wager they were not expecting LE resistance...

LEOs literally laid down their lives for the greater good.

Wonder if said choirboys were trying to gain access to a metro station (aka target rich environment) and ran into an armed guard. I'm sure they were just angry at Trump.

3 days before the election none the less. Might give Le Penn a boost.

Firefly
04-20-17, 16:50
They certainly earned their pay.

I was talking to someone else and we agreed that if North Korea shouldered the migrant burden then maybe things would 't be so retarded

WillBrink
04-20-17, 17:30
Solid Theory. I'm willing to wager they were not expecting LE resistance...

Mostly because they hadn't in the past. The memory of that poor SOB begging for his life on vid as they shot him like a dog then went onto kill many more is a permanent fixture of my memories, and it's not a fond one. I don't know what specific steps the French have taken (and I assume they don't broadcast it either) but people I know who live in Paris said there's many more armed officers around than there was before. Now if they could just get a clue what a failure gun control has been for them and others, they'd be on a solid win streak.

LEOs literally laid down their lives for the greater good.

They may be far from perfect, but when it counts they more often than not step up to the plate. Had they not been armed done the deed, likely another large scale death toll in the target rich subway.

Outlander Systems
04-20-17, 17:36
Absolutely.

Mass-Shootings, as a phenomenon, are literally predicated on the inability of victims to simply shoot back.

SeriousStudent
04-20-17, 18:54
My thoughts and prayers are with the families and friends of the murdered and wounded officers.

I agree with the other posters, they absolutely prevented a greater tragedy.

Outlander Systems
04-20-17, 19:00
Indeed. I trash mouth frogs all the time, but these dudes died Warriors' deaths.

RIP.

My thoughts and prayers are with the families and friends of the murdered and wounded officers.

I agree with the other posters, they absolutely prevented a greater tragedy.

Sensei
04-20-17, 20:04

You...YOU. You gotta gift my friend. You gotta gift.

I see what you did there...

lowprone
04-20-17, 20:33
If you have not already read Matt Brackens Tet Take Two, you may want to google it up.

Tet, Take Two: Islam's 2016 European Offensive | Gates of Vienna
gatesofvienna.net/2015/11/tet-take-two-islams-2016-european-offensive/
Nov 30, 2015 - Tet, Take Two: Islam's 2016 European Offensive. By Matthew Bracken

Moose-Knuckle
04-21-17, 05:25
Two more days . . .

Vive la France!

#MarineLePen
#MakeFranceGreatAgain

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2950/34134254376_95c0f71033_z.jpg

Moose-Knuckle
04-21-17, 05:26
If you have not already read Matt Brackens Tet Take Two, you may want to google it up.

Tet, Take Two: Islam's 2016 European Offensive | Gates of Vienna
gatesofvienna.net/2015/11/tet-take-two-islams-2016-european-offensive/
Nov 30, 2015 - Tet, Take Two: Islam's 2016 European Offensive. By Matthew Bracken

Bracken is a phooook'n prophet, a sage for our age . . .

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't realize he had a book out on this latest islamic conquest of Europe.

Sam
04-21-17, 06:07
It is sad that threads with these attacks now have to have a date in the title to distinguish it from other and previous attacks.

I thought France have tough gun laws? How did this dirt get an AK?

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-21-17, 06:23
This is off CNNs front page, at least the attack. Not fitting their narrative. I guess heroism and sacrifice are not on their agenda of things to cover.

Start a rumor that they got the AKs from the Russians, that will get the left riled up.

Outlander Systems
04-21-17, 06:51
LOL.

It's all dependent upon whether I started my day out with a healthy bowl of Apple Jokes.

You...YOU. You gotta gift my friend. You gotta gift.

I see what you did there...

WillBrink
04-22-17, 07:48
It is sad that threads with these attacks now have to have a date in the title to distinguish it from other and previous attacks.

I thought France have tough gun laws? How did this dirt get an AK?

I was thinking same as I posted it.

lowprone
04-22-17, 11:47
Matt Brackens Tet Take Two is not a book but a dissemination of Islam's never ending war against Christianity set in a future
tense European battle field.