PDA

View Full Version : The Radical Left, who are they and how do we stop them?

TMS951
04-21-17, 07:10
The moldy locks Berkeley thread opened my eyes to just what we are up against.

To find out more about Antifa I have started following different groups of theirs on Facebook. These people are crazy. They seem to want a communist workers paradise and don't understand that experiment has been tried and failed.

To me the big issue here is not their ideas as much as they want to use violence and oppression to stop people from speaking about what they do not believe in. This is not a live and let live group. They are a threat to those who actually practice non violence and acceptance.

So:
Who are they? Other than Antifa what other names do our enemy go by?

What can we do? By this I mean effective and legal ways to undermine their cause.

What damage can be done infiltrating their groups. Could actionable tips for the Police be created.

Cyber attacks, is there effective ways to shut down their web presence. Is this just surrpressing thier 1st amendment making us no better?

What else is there? Is there anything.

What I don't want this thread to be is a left vs right thread. It is not about Trump. It is not about neo Nazis. It is about law abiding freedom loving people who want to help stop the violent radical left. If you support Antifa and the like this is not the thread for you and you can see yourself out.

Discuss

Digital_Damage
04-21-17, 07:36
ohhh geeezzz.

Zim
04-21-17, 08:03
You fight them by exposing them. The first step would be for police in liberal-progressive cities to do their damn jobs and enforce the mask laws. When that fails and something terrible happens, the weaponized autists at /pol/ seem to get many lulz tracking them down like dogs; see the bike lock professor from dvc.

Outlander Systems
04-21-17, 08:30
Science needs to simply find a cure for Fish Mouth Syndrome, and the problem will be corrected.

Firefly
04-21-17, 10:56
You really can't

TMS951
04-21-17, 11:05
You fight them by exposing them. The first step would be for police in liberal-progressive cities to do their damn jobs and enforce the mask laws. When that fails and something terrible happens, the weaponized autists at /pol/ seem to get many lulz tracking them down like dogs; see the bike lock professor from dvc.

Exposing them seems to make sense. On their Facebook pages it actually seems more comments are pointing out their hypocrisy and nonsense.

As to the police what can be done here. There must be some sort of way, even if in civil court to sue for not doing their job? Maybe a police officer from this forum could chime in.

You really can't

Stop the ideaology, no. But is there no way to bring the fight to the small violent fringe group?

I believe these people have the right to their ideas. What I struggle with is that we have a seemingly growing group of people willing to violently suppress people with ideas they don't like.

Stop them no, probably not. But can we at least make it harder for them?

I just watch this stuff as I raise my son and wish and want to do something to make the world a better place for him. I am a man of action and struggle to back passively and watch them take action and do nothing about it.

Outlander Systems
04-21-17, 11:11
Sure you can.

#EndFMS

You really can't

Hmac
04-21-17, 11:23
You really can't

Yeah. Losing battle. Their agenda is aggravating, but it would be more aggravating to immerse one's self in the fight. Personally, I'm just going to wait for the pendulum to swing back.

Firefly
04-21-17, 11:25
Yeah. Losing battle. Their agenda is aggravating, but it would be more aggravating to immerse one's self in the fight. Personally, I'm just going to wait for the pendulum to swing back.

This.

Never punch Tar Babies, it never works out.

jpmuscle
04-21-17, 11:49
Exposing them seems to make sense. On their Facebook pages it actually seems more comments are pointing out their hypocrisy and nonsense.

As to the police what can be done here. There must be some sort of way, even if in civil court to sue for not doing their job? Maybe a police officer from this forum could chime in.

Stop the ideaology, no. But is there no way to bring the fight to the small violent fringe group?

I believe these people have the right to their ideas. What I struggle with is that we have a seemingly growing group of people willing to violently suppress people with ideas they don't like.

Stop them no, probably not. But can we at least make it harder for them?

I just watch this stuff as I raise my son and wish and want to do something to make the world a better place for him. I am a man of action and struggle to back passively and watch them take action and do nothing about it.
It's not so much officers not wanting to be the pohleasee as it is the brass not wanting to endure the political ramifications and upsetting their cushy jobs.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Firefly
04-21-17, 11:57
It's not so much officers not wanting to be the pohleasee as it is the brass not wanting to endure the political ramifications and upsetting their cushy jobs.

This bears repeating. People are too comfortable in their precious positions. I used to think folks mafe Captain or Major because they were so great. Nope. Skin Flute Impresarios the entire lot of them

tylerw02
04-21-17, 13:46
Cyber attacks, is there effective ways to shut down their web presence. Is this just surrpressing thier 1st amendment making us no better?

The first amendment. I don't think it means what you think it means. The bill of rights limits government, not individuals. Just like your boss can say you can't wear your sleeveless shirt and expose your Harley tats at work, but the government can't stop you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpmuscle
04-21-17, 13:52
This bears repeating. People are too comfortable in their precious positions. I used to think folks mafe Captain or Major because they were so great. Nope. Skin Flute Impresarios the entire lot of them

Dude, I wish I could articulate to you just how insulated my command is. It's literally incomprehensible. Past captain you generally promote because your a Shi#bag.

Dienekes
04-21-17, 14:20
Well, I have seen outfits like this implode at various levels. Think Hillary's campaign staff. Hitler in the bunker. They hate each other as much or more than they hate their "enemies"; plus they live in a bubble of their own making. And, in the final analysis, a lot of them are just plain nuts. Nothing wrong with helping the process along, either. Persistence can pay off, even if it just makes them more paranoid. Just don't underestimate the crazy.

Plus--some think that Evil is also Stupid. I tend to agree--but there is nothing to say that at the end of the day there isn't a helluva lot of collateral damage.

Outlander Systems
04-21-17, 14:22
It's prevalent in the .Corporate world as well.

Promote under-performers and cheerleading-chronic-fellatio-providing Jellyfish to management positions.

It's called the Gervais Principle. It is Gospel.

https://www.gapingvoid.com/content/uploads/2004/06/company-hierarchy-red.jpg

Dude, I wish I could articulate to you just how insulated my command is. It's literally incomprehensible. Past captain you generally promote because your a Shi#bag.

TAZ
04-21-17, 15:39
One of the few things that people need to understand is that these ANTIFA types are a superminority with respect to the general population. Even within their liberal group think they are a minority. They only carry "weight" because people give them attention. The MSM focuses on them because they are useful idiots that can be exploited to promote the idea that there is mass resistance to conservative values. The fact is that there is NO mass resistance to our way of life. Liberals hate them as much as conservative hate Neo-Nazis.

With that stated the best way to finish their ability to do anything is to ignore them. No counter protests. No getting in their faces. No threats. No air time. Send them on wild goose chases across the country to non existent pro Trump, pro wall, pro anything they hate till they are blue in the face. When they implode and begin destroying property cause temper tantrum then arrest them. Take them out of circulation one at a time for criminal activity. Send a few off to sphincter stretch training and most will loose their desire to revolution.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-21-17, 15:52
Make fun of them and support people that make fun of them in the media.

jpmuscle
04-21-17, 22:52
It's prevalent in the .Corporate world as well.

Promote under-performers and cheerleading-chronic-fellatio-providing Jellyfish to management positions.

It's called the Gervais Principle. It is Gospel.

https://www.gapingvoid.com/content/uploads/2004/06/company-hierarchy-red.jpg
Ok, that's glorious. I'm spamming my coworkers with it [emoji14]

I've always been partial to the Peter principal myself but that requires people to have atleast been competent at a point earlier in their career. So some days I look around and think, nope...

glocktogo
04-21-17, 23:36
Ok, that's glorious. I'm spamming my coworkers with it [emoji14]

I've always been partial to the Peter principal myself but that requires people to have atleast been competent at a point earlier in their career. So some days I look around and think, nope...

My boss who retired today after 4 decades in the system, sent his farewell email across the country. In it he listed things he wouldn't miss. Second on the list was I shit you not "The belief of some agency employees that agency loyalty should be/is bought with entitlements."

First of all douchebag, most of us have loyalty to the mission and our comrades, not the agency that has zero loyalty to the people who drive it's success. Second, the earned and well deserved promotion that I put one of my people in for, which according to agency policy should be automatic once the requirements are met, which you sat on for MONTHS, is not a frigging ENTITLEMENT!!!

I hope he eats a bag of dicks every morning for breakfast in his retirement. So long you jerk. :mad:

Moose-Knuckle
04-22-17, 03:54
To find out more about Antifa I have started following different groups of theirs on Facebook. These people are crazy. They seem to want a communist workers paradise and don't understand that experiment has been tried and failed.

Antifa at present are the amateur night version of what they aspire to be, Bolshevik revolutionaries. They are being funded via Soros foundations as are other militant groups such as BLM.

See Hmac's answer for the correct answer.

We endured eight years of a radical Marxist infiltrator. When you were mentored in your teens by Frank Marshall Davis, a propagandist for CPUSA and your political career was hatched in the living room of The Weather Underground founder William Ayers, well that kids is what we call a clue.

And we just dodged a nuke with Hillary, who herself was mentored by Marxist Saul Alinsky who learned many of his tactics from his "Made" friends in The Chicago Outfit.

jpmuscle
04-22-17, 06:19
My boss who retired today after 4 decades in the system, sent his farewell email across the country. In it he listed things he wouldn't miss. Second on the list was I shit you not "The belief of some agency employees that agency loyalty should be/is bought with entitlements."

First of all douchebag, most of us have loyalty to the mission and our comrades, not the agency that has zero loyalty to the people who drive it's success. Second, the earned and well deserved promotion that I put one of my people in for, which according to agency policy should be automatic once the requirements are met, which you sat on for MONTHS, is not a frigging ENTITLEMENT!!!

I hope he eats a bag of dicks every morning for breakfast in his retirement. So long you jerk. :mad:
I just had so much deja vu...

Maybe most folks wouldn't resent their leadership as much if, you know, they were actually leaders.. Shocking concept.

I won't even start in on my house where it's evident the dumbest self-fellating nits wind up as 14s and 15s..

Outlander Systems
04-22-17, 06:47
I swear to the Almighty God in Heaven, leadership is the rarest commodity on earth.

I just had so much deja vu...

Maybe most folks wouldn't resent their leadership as much if, you know, they were actually leaders.. Shocking concept.

I won't even start in on my house where it's evident the dumbest self-fellating nits wind up as 14s and 15s..

Eurodriver
04-22-17, 08:26
I swear to the Almighty God in Heaven, leadership is the rarest commodity on earth.

No shit. That's why ya boy Euro went buck.

Old boy might have known the ins and outs of private equity but when you're a piece of shit person all else is moot.

YA BOY WENT BUCK.

turnburglar
04-22-17, 11:34
I really don't have a clue in cyber warfare...... why not some anonymous style Ddos attacks on any of their servers?