PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones "performance artist"

WillBrink
04-21-17, 18:57
Anyone who takes this "performance artist" seriously are probably the same people who think WWE is legit sport. Jones is a con man supreme, the Kevin Trudeau of conspiracy theorists who makes his money of gullible people. Saddest thing is, there's plebs out there who think infowars is a legit source of info.

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones outed by attorney as ‘performance artist’

Alex Jones was described by his attorney as a “performance artist” when he pushes provocative conspiracy theories aimed at undermining tragedies like the Sandy Hook school shooting.

Attorney Randall Wilhite told a state district judge that his client, Jones, should not be judged by his on-air Infowars persona during a pre-trial conference last week, the Austin American-Statesman reported.

“He’s playing a character,” Wilhite said of Jones. “He is a performance artist.”

Jones’ ex-wife, Kelly Jones, is seeking to gain sole or joint custody of their three children. At the hearing, she portrayed the volatile public figure as the real Alex Jones.

In the wake of the Sandy Hook shooting, in which 20 first-graders and six educators were murdered by a 20-year-old gunman in Newtown, Connecticut, Jones called the incident “completely fake.” His website has also nurtured the idea that the tragedy, and others like it, were staged with actors posing as victims.

Jones and his wife divorced in 2015, but a trial for the custody dispute will take place over the next two weeks.

http://www.guns.com/2017/04/20/alex-jones-outed-by-attorney-as-performance-artist/

Firefly
04-21-17, 19:03
There are those that believe AJ is actually Bill Hicks trolling everyone.

I dont, but it'd make more sense.

I always considered AJ to be the ECW of fat angry white man blowhards. Limpjaw is like WWF, Glenn Beck is WCW, and AJ was ECW

docsherm
04-21-17, 19:07

I always considered AJ to be the ECW of fat angry white man blowhards. Limpjaw is like WWF, Glenn Beck is WCW, and AJ was ECW

Bro....I am not sure what is worse. All of the wrestling comparisons or the fact that I understood what you were talking about..... :jester:

Outlander Systems
04-21-17, 19:23
The Joe Rogan episode with him was epic AF.

WillBrink
04-21-17, 19:30

Did Rogan take him to task?

Outlander Systems
04-21-17, 19:44
Joe did a great job bitch slapping the rants/tangents down.

Eddie Bravo cracked me up.

https://youtu.be/UZPCp8SPfOM

Did Rogan take him to task?

Sensei
04-21-17, 21:21

Bro....I am not sure what is worse. All of the wrestling comparisons or the fact that I understood what you were talking about..... :jester:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI

skywalkrNCSU
04-21-17, 23:38

Interdimensional child molestors

Moose-Knuckle
04-22-17, 04:10
Performance artist, I always figured he was a disinformation agent provocateur.

Outlander Systems
04-22-17, 06:54
Do you even Space Lizard, bruh?

Interdimensional child molestors

BBossman
04-22-17, 06:57

And all together do they make up GLOW?

LowSpeed_HighDrag
04-22-17, 08:36
It always blows me away when I see M4C members supporting that nutjob.

Outlander Systems
04-22-17, 09:48
You guys crack me up.

Firefly's the only one talking truth up in here.

"Alex Jones" is not Alex Jones. The real Alex Jones disappeared back in the 90s.

http://worldtruth.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/joneshicks6.jpg

Kain
04-22-17, 11:32
You guys crack me up.

Firefly's the only one talking truth up in here.

"Alex Jones" is not Alex Jones. The real Alex Jones disappeared back in the 90s.

http://worldtruth.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/joneshicks6.jpg

So basically what you're saying that the person masquerading as Alex Jones isn't Alex Jones, but the thing that ate Alex Jones? Am I tracking?

WillBrink
04-22-17, 11:45
So basically what you're saying that the person masquerading as Alex Jones isn't Alex Jones, but the thing that ate Alex Jones? Am I tracking?

I assumed it was intended as humor.

Kain
04-22-17, 11:47
I assumed it was intended as humor.

Sorry, sarcasm didn't come through, there.

Outlander Systems
04-22-17, 12:00
Negative, negative.

The real Alex Jones was most likely spirited away, or assassinated around 1997-1998.

After which, Bill Hicks underwent plastic surgery, faked his death, and "became" Alex Jones.

It's quite simple really.

Seriously though, if you can't appreciate a good conspiracy theory as a form of impressionist art, you're missing out. Its artistic merit is not diminished, just because it's not on a physical canvas; nay, the canvas is your mind.

That said, if you take the shit too seriously, and shoot up a pizza place, you're probably missing the underlying avant garde nature of the thing entirely.

Kain
04-22-17, 12:19
Negative, negative.

The real Alex Jones was most likely spirited away, or assassinated around 1997-1998.

After which, Bill Hicks underwent plastic surgery, faked his death, and "became" Alex Jones.

It's quite simple really.

Seriously though, if you can't appreciate a good conspiracy theory as a form of impressionist art, you're missing out. Its artistic merit is not diminished, just because it's not on a physical canvas; nay, the canvas is your mind.

That said, if you take the shit too seriously, and shoot up a pizza place, you're probably missing the underlying avant garde nature of the thing entirely.

I can appreciate a good conspiracy theory, I just don't take kindly to my mind being the canvas. That ****er looks like a Jackson Pollack on a good day. I mean there are some theories that have merit, may actually have happened, then you have the asshats I run into who scream that we've never left the Earth's Atmosphere because aliens and 9mm being a good defensive round is a elaborate government conspiracy to stop people from being able to defend themselves from gun confiscation since 9mm can not kill since it goes through and through doing no damage, and that he knows this because his friend was shot 9 times and didn't know until he go home and found holes in his shirt and no blood and Delta uses .45acp which can blow a car in half.

Firefly
04-22-17, 12:53
Fluoride in the water. I love women, Kain. But I do deny them my essence.

Outlander Systems
04-22-17, 13:35
LOL!

1) That was awesome.
2) The Conspiracy Theory that literally gives me the red ass is the Flat Earth one. That literally sends my systolic hyperbolic.

I can appreciate a good conspiracy theory, I just don't take kindly to my mind being the canvas. That ****er looks like a Jackson Pollack on a good day. I mean there are some theories that have merit, may actually have happened, then you have the asshats I run into who scream that we've never left the Earth's Atmosphere because aliens and 9mm being a good defensive round is a elaborate government conspiracy to stop people from being able to defend themselves from gun confiscation since 9mm can not kill since it goes through and through doing no damage, and that he knows this because his friend was shot 9 times and didn't know until he go home and found holes in his shirt and no blood and Delta uses .45acp which can blow a car in half.

tylerw02
04-22-17, 13:54

You know wrestling way too well. But comparing Glenn Beck to either is asinine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firefly
04-22-17, 14:06
Regardless, Tomi Lahren is the Scott Steiner of the lot

tylerw02
04-22-17, 14:19
Tomi Lahren is an air-headed bimbo. Who the hell is Scott Steiner?

Firefly
04-22-17, 14:24
Tomi Lahren is an air-headed bimbo. Who the hell is Scott Steiner?

A mouthy roid raging blonde dude.

I didnt say I liked TL, just that she reminded me of Scott Steiner.

tylerw02
04-22-17, 14:36
I don't think anybody likes her, aside from her new admirers, the angry white-man hating bigots on the view.

Firefly
04-22-17, 14:42
I don't think anybody likes her, aside from her new admirers, the angry white-man hating bigots on the view.

She was only hired for being Republican Barbie. At 24(?), I dont think she fully understands the full scope of her opinions.

Same with Lauren Southern, I found her amusing at first but I was a teenager when she was born and really....her "journalism" of legally changing her gender to male and putting on dust goggles and bike helmet to egg on and then "report" on antifa is also pretty lame.

Once they hit 30 they will both be die hard Libs whining about how dudes used to gaze at their boobs and ass

tylerw02
04-22-17, 14:47
Yeah they are jokes. Lahren was just an angry viral sensation who is only popular because she's young and pretty. If she were a 50 year-old white dude, she couldn't get a spot in the local paper.

WillBrink
04-22-17, 15:14
A mouthy roid raging blonde dude.

I didnt say I liked TL, just that she reminded me of Scott Steiner.

Hung with him once at a show at after party and seemed pretty low key guy. I gathered that was his acting persona from my brief interaction.

Firefly
04-22-17, 15:19
Hung with him once at a show at after party and seemed pretty low key guy. I gathered that was his acting persona from my brief interaction.

Yeah he's actually a cool guy and runs a Shoney's now. He was like what Stone Cold wished he could be at the time. I wont lie, I used to watch WCW Monday Nitro just for the cussing and to see which ex WWF guy was going to show up drunk and high (usually Scott Hall).

WillBrink
04-22-17, 17:48
Yeah he's actually a cool guy and runs a Shoney's now. He was like what Stone Cold wished he could be at the time. I wont lie, I used to watch WCW Monday Nitro just for the cussing and to see which ex WWF guy was going to show up drunk and high (usually Scott Hall).

As a kid, I liked Chief Jay Strongbow. Then I hit like 10-11 and realized it was all BS (this was well before they admitted it was entertainment) and that ended my interest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuSc7ylPsqM

scooter22
04-22-17, 18:36
Tomi Lahren is hot. Beck is a loser nutjob. Rogan is awesome. Jones is entertaining.

WillBrink
05-01-17, 11:56
Obviously all a conspiracy by the alien lizard overlords to shut him up:

Alex Jones' ex-wife wins joint custody of kids and gets to decide who they live with in major defeat for conspiracy theorist radio host

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4454234/Alex-Jones-loses-primary-custody-ex-wife-gets-joint-custody.html