PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Ban State Compliant Fixed Position Magpul Milspec CTR in Black * Changes *

Mr. Clean
04-26-17, 20:21
Spring cleanup of gear bin continues. Thankfully due to a law change I no longer need to have a stock like this. I offer it up to those who still need a fixed position stock in ban-type states. This is a Magpul Mil-spec CTR in black permanently fixed in the Vickers recommended position (1 spot in from full extension) on a BCM mil-spec extension tube. The stock has been pinned and epoxied in rendering it immovable.

Cost of the stock was $60, plus $60 for the BCM extension kit. I probably paid a few dollars for labor to have a out that it was "gunsmith fixed". No matter, it is taking up space and I'd like to pass it along to someone who could use it. Shipping is the major obstacle as I think it will only fit in a Large fixed fee USPS priority box. I don't want to lose money passing it along so if I can put a few dollars in my pocket after shipping it is good by me. Will be included with new and unused CTR stock, unused BCM tube as well as rear receiver plate and castle nut.

$40 shipped or best offer. *** SOLD ***

But the stock setup and take a hat for free. The hats will be posted in all my ads shortly. First come first served on availability of hats. All new and never worn.

** Reasonable Offers Welcome. **

CONUS only. Payment by USPS MO or PayPal plus any fees.

Mr. Clean
04-29-17, 21:43
Like to see this to go to someone in need ... why not take a hat too.