PDA

View Full Version : Its OFFICIAL----

A.C.E.S. Tactical
05-02-17, 13:55
As of 5/1/2017, I am an employee of Sig Sauer. I will be an Armorer Instructor for all systems. Last week I was up in NH at Sig Academy training and have my evaluation. I will traveling all over and training armorers of all kinds, the Sig Sauer platforms. It has taken 3 years to get here and I am excited to get this going. Those of you that know me, know that I am at Specdive Tactical. That will stay the same for the near future.

WickedWillis
05-02-17, 14:05
As of 5/1/2017, I am an employee of Sig Sauer. I will be an Armorer Instructor for all systems. Last week I was up in NH at Sig Academy training and have my evaluation. I will traveling all over and training armorers of all kinds, the Sig Sauer platforms. It has taken 3 years to get here and I am excited to get this going. Those of you that know me, know that I am at Specdive Tactical. That will stay the same for the near future.

Well, congrats on you career journey!

jpmuscle
05-02-17, 22:28
Congrats! Next time I'm in Specdive I'll commend you in person.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

SOWT
05-03-17, 10:35
Congratulations.

A.C.E.S. Tactical
11-19-17, 08:33
UPDATE- As of October 31st, I am no longer working at Specdive Tactical. I am in process of opening my own shop in NOVA. As for SIG Sauer, was just up in NH November 5-11th for updated training on the P320 update, MCX/MPX updates, and got to test out the new Rattler with suppressor. Big things are happening at SIG, and should be announced at SHOT 18.