PDA

View Full Version : Twilight is this the end of a dream

yoni
05-05-17, 05:34
I have followed the thread and posted to the thread on if the left will fight. Then last night watched Krauthammer state that we will have socialized medicine in the USA within the next few years.

We know that De Tocqueville warned us that the USA would last until the people figured out they could get free money from Congress.

So I fear we are at the Twilight of the dream of America.

My question is where can you go to live as a free person.

I will note that South Africa now is talking about genocide and taken away of legally owned land from white people.

So no matter where you might move you will be an outsider.

So where can you go to avoid as much of the coming chaos as possible.

Outlander Systems
05-05-17, 07:09
I'll play.

You would need some successful people, with liquid capital and some skills. Skills as in welding, agriculture, mechanical aptitude, medicine, mathematics and engineering.

You would need these people to be willing, and able, to be wholly self sufficient. They would also need to be willing to pony up and accept a commune-lifestyle initially to get off the ground.

Why do you need these people? Because Antarctica is a rough, unforgiving mistress.

Scrubber3
05-05-17, 07:26
I'll play.

You would need some successful people, with liquid capital and some skills. Skills as in welding, agriculture, mechanical aptitude, medicine, mathematics and engineering.

You would need these people to be willing, and able, to be wholly self sufficient. They would also need to be willing to pony up and accept a commune-lifestyle initially to get off the ground.

Why do you need these people? Because Antarctica is a rough, unforgiving mistress.

I believe you may be on to something sir

Outlander Systems
05-05-17, 07:54
We also have something today that the Founding Fathers did not. Game Theorists.

I would absolutely task Game Theorists with writing the new Constitution for maximum freedom and prevention of corruption. Starting with any violation of an official's oath of office being a capitol offense.

I believe you may be on to something sir

Digital_Damage
05-05-17, 07:57
dumb thread... and kinda racist.

Outlander Systems
05-05-17, 08:24
"Muh racism"

Feel free to report us for being racists.

You can contact the management via the report post feature located:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d7/Arrow_southwest.svg/480px-Arrow_southwest.svg.png

That way.

Firefly
05-05-17, 08:27
I disagree. Not a dumb thread. A lot of media lately has been apocalyptic of sorts like Walking Dead. When I got my foot messed up, I was really into MGSV. The whole point of that game was to start your own nation state off the coast of Africa in international waters.

The frustration is real.

You vote Trump, get a stacked Republican deck, and yet still no wall and government is still shoehorning itself into medicine.

Everybody has some medical sob story to justify all this extra government that honestly doesnt care.

If the democrats are in the minority; it doesnt feel like it.

Everytime I see Schumer's conniving, covetous face on TV; ir is bitterly disheartening. My only solace is that he gets older every year.

These people aint us. They live good and live high. They exempt themselves from the same stuff tgey force upon you under threat of imprisonment.

Its like the Punk Band The Avengers famously sang "Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what yiur country's been doing to you"

The reality is if you found a bunch of guys to take over some shithole and restore order, create arable land, potable water, and any form of self sufficiency; the UN would be so far up your ass they could see your tonsils and count your teeth.

There it is and nothing you can do about it

yoni
05-05-17, 08:34

I fail to see racism in what I asked.

Dumb, it is only dumb if you think that the USA has a wonderful profitable future.

Outlander Systems
05-05-17, 08:49
>A Jew, a Scandinavian, and a Mixed-Race guy are discussing the topic of cultural implosion
>Guy comes in
>Blocks path
>Thinks he's clever
>Calls them "racist"
>High-fives himself for topic-dilluting
>Thinks that the magical incantation of the "R" word scares people with IQs higher than room temp
>Smugly exits thread
>Fails to realize lame attempt through ad hominem has no power here
>Asks mom for more tendies

Anyyyyyway. Back at the adults' table...

In the hypothetical realm of Greater Yonia, we're gonna need some Fab Labs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fab_lab

...if you think that the USA has a wonderful profitable future.

Straight Shooter
05-05-17, 09:51

Very curious as to why you would think this thread is racist. Just asking.

Digital_Damage
05-05-17, 11:43
I fail to see racism in what I asked.

Dumb, it is only dumb if you think that the USA has a wonderful profitable future.

"I will note that South Africa now is talking about genocide and taken away of legally owned land from white people."

The land that was ripped from them through subjugation and later instituting Apartheid not allowing the natives to own their own land and redistributing it to the white ruling minority until 1987.

If anyone has a racial bone to pick it would be the black south African population.

Averageman
05-05-17, 11:56
I keep thinking that we are pretty resilient as a Nation and have some advantages that would be very helpful to us due to Wealth, Educational Levels and Geography.
Although things might fall apart in a rather catastrophic manner, I do believe most of the worst damage within CONUS will be limited to some rather deep Blue States on both coasts.
I do believe most in the "Fly Over" States could pick up some pieces and make do until a State and local government got some basic utilities up and running again. I'm sure later we would have a realignment of States and perhaps more than one Country that occupies what was the United States.
If the Left decides crashing the infrastructure and breaking the economy is the answer, once we slide down that road and see the reality of what is there, there wont be enough lamp posts to hang all these scum bags from.

yoni
05-05-17, 12:00
I happened to have been to SA many times during my government service both during apartheid and post. I also have been to many countries in Africa as well as lived in Africa for 4 years.

When Mandela was alive, he stressed the new SA, where black and white could live together. But today the government is pushing an anti white agenda.

I only brought this up to point out that even if you find a place other than the USA where you might like to live and today it seems great. Can you really count on being welcome in the future.

I love Ethiopia and my dream is to buy a ranch there. However in one state in Ethiopia for the last number of months their have been riots and terrorism, against outside investment.

I am the farthest thing from a racist having been part of the only time white men brought black people out of Africa in large numbers and they were not in chains but were going to freedom.

I also have built clinics out of my own pocket in Africa. Because it was the right thing to do.

So I am no more a racist than any other person that happens to be living in the USA on occupied Native lands. Which if you want to go that far, then it in my mind is ridiculous and ignores the reality of population masses being conquered through history.

PS I am from a family that lived 1500 years in Africa.

Digital_Damage
05-05-17, 12:07
I happened to have been to SA many times during my government service both during apartheid and post. I also have been to many countries in Africa as well as lived in Africa for 4 years.

When Mandela was alive, he stressed the new SA, where black and white could live together. But today the government is pushing an anti white agenda.

I only brought this up to point out that even if you find a place other than the USA where you might like to live and today it seems great. Can you really count on being welcome in the future.

I love Ethiopia and my dream is to buy a ranch there. However in one state in Ethiopia for the last number of months their have been riots and terrorism, against outside investment.

I am the farthest thing from a racist having been part of the only time white men brought black people out of Africa in large numbers and they were not in chains but were going to freedom.

I also have built clinics out of my own pocket in Africa. Because it was the right thing to do.

So I am no more a racist than any other person that happens to be living in the USA on occupied Native lands. Which if you want to go that far, then it in my mind is ridiculous and ignores the reality of population masses being conquered through history.

You made the comment out of the blue to a geographical region that is not know for their peaceful and free environment. So the point you are making is whites are not safe there, what about blacks, Asians, Hispanic and other populations that are American and frequent this board? You make a comment that would only impact whites if that was in fact a viable location to move to. Your preconceived notion that this is a message board for Whites is what makes it "kinda racist"

1987 is not 1830, the population there have lived through those issues and are still alive today.

Firefly
05-05-17, 12:11
Before we start having a trail of tears,for the little pygmies in Africa; almost all their famines are man made and just being black would not be enough to save you from tribal warfare or genocide.

Go watch Africa Addio.....it's messed up. I knew a girl who thought she'd "reconnect with the Motherland".

She left 'African-American' and came back All American pissing Red White and Blue and shitting bald eagles.

Digital_Damage
05-05-17, 12:20
Before we start having a trail of tears,for the little pygmies in Africa; almost all their famines are man made and just being black would not be enough to save you from tribal warfare or genocide.

Go watch Africa Addio.....it's messed up. I knew a girl who thought she'd "reconnect with the Motherland".

She left 'African-American' and came back All American pissing Red White and Blue and shitting bald eagles.

Not entirely the point I'm making.

To summarize, he is stating South Africa is not good for whites... so we should not consider that place. How is South Africa even a choice regardless of the race issues... why in the hell is it even used as an example? Nothing about the place scream "this is a place for freedom". But points out the black on white crime?

MountainRaven
05-05-17, 12:34
Not entirely the point I'm making.

To summarize, he is stating South Africa is not good for whites... so we should not consider that place. How is South Africa even a choice regardless of the race issues... why in the hell is it even used as an example? Nothing about the place scream "this is a place for freedom". But points out the black on white crime?

I can't think of a whole lot of countries outside the US that allow private individuals to possess and carry firearms for personal defense. In SA, once you have a permit to buy a handgun, you also have a permit to carry it by default, and only the Interior Ministry can establish gun-free zones (which are restricted to government buildings, at present).

The only other two places I can think of are Austria and Czechia, and things are more restricted in general when it comes to what you can own and carry and where. Plus they're part of the EU and therefore subject to the EU's ridiculous gun laws.

So from that perspective, I can see why South Africa would come up as a possibility for someplace to go to.

Averageman
05-05-17, 12:36
It would be far better to fight against what we see coming than to try and find another place and start over again.
The World is a crazy place and getting crazier every day. When Countries that cannot feed their people, that have even very few electric lights outside of their capital are now becoming Nuclear Powers with ICBM's and the greatest most powerful and innovative Nation the World has ever known does not even have the will to protect its own borders, well, it's time to hit the Reset Button.
I didn't come this far to become someone's F'ing Refugee.

MegademiC
05-05-17, 12:36
DD, I think you missed the point. He's saying it's not free, and used what they are doing as an example. What he stated were facts showing lack of freedom. He used a racial issue to support his statement that freedom is hard to find, not that whites don't have a place. His point was not about racism.

yoni
05-05-17, 12:40
firefly you remind of my one employee a black American, that worked for me in Africa.

The first thing he wanted to do is connect with the people. So he said it was great to be back in the mother land. The Africans started talking in their tribal language and laughing. Which made my guy upset and he demanded to know what they were saying.

My foreman asked him the name of his tribe.

My guy said tribe I am not a member of trible, I am an African American.

My foreman pointed to me and told my engineer Black American this man is African. He knows his tribe and country. Your not African, you act like a rich white man.

Which of course made my engineer crazy. He demanded the foreman tell him my tribe and country . My foreman replied Yoni is of the Juif tribe from Morocco. Yoni is African, you sir are a white American with black skin.

My engineer was so mad, I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to have an accident in my pants.

My African workers mad it worse by giving him the nick name of white man

yoni
05-05-17, 12:49
I am guilty of typing some times with knowledge in my head of places I have been and things I have seen and don't put them down.

I was not wanting to excluded any black, latino, asian members of the board when I wrote what I wrote.

The point I was trying to make is that if SA today is turning against native born whites. Then we must acknowledge that any outsider regardless of color going into different countries and cultures runs possibly a greater risk of losing every thing that even the multi generation native South Africans that happen to be white.

So the point I am trying to make is that if I who have lived in more countries than a lot of Americans have lived in States in the USA, see long term problems with this option. Then maybe it isn't the best solution.

Firefly
05-05-17, 12:58
I'm tracking.

White Minority rule, while arguably economically beneficial was messed up.

But coming back years later with guns and forcing people off rightfully purchased land because "we president now" is equally heinous.

Two wrongs dont make a right.

TomMcC
05-05-17, 14:43
Don't give up, never give up. Krauthammer isn't God and he's been wrong before.

SA is pretty bad for whites for sure (I know some folks there) but it ain't too hot for black folk either. When you have the commie wretch children of Mandela running the place everyone is a potential victim.

Arik
05-05-17, 14:52
Weren't some recently asking why Syrian males of fighting age are leaving instead of fighting for their homeland?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Arik
05-05-17, 14:57
I can't think of a whole lot of countries outside the US that allow private individuals to possess and carry firearms for personal defense. In SA, once you have a permit to buy a handgun, you also have a permit to carry it by default, and only the Interior Ministry can establish gun-free zones (which are restricted to government buildings, at present).

The only other two places I can think of are Austria and Czechia, and things are more restricted in general when it comes to what you can own and carry and where. Plus they're part of the EU and therefore subject to the EU's ridiculous gun laws.

So from that perspective, I can see why South Africa would come up as a possibility for someplace to go to.
Czech republic as well

Firefly
05-05-17, 15:00
Weren't some recently asking why Syrian males of fighting age are leaving instead of fighting for their homeland?

I was one. If I absconded to another place it would be to set up another more exclusive nation-state where the only export was whoop-ass. And the State bird is an A-10. And everything was legal except law-making and being an asshole.

Otherwise if the US decends into hell, I'm a-staying put and you'll have to get Sherman's ghost to do me in.

But I'm ride or die like dat

Averageman
05-05-17, 15:40
Ride or Die is the only choice.
Who in their right mind would invite a bunch of American Citizens in to take over their Country? The best you might hope for is to refugee yourself and your family out of here and have enough cash and skills to not be screwed with too much wherever you end up.
F*** being a refugee, I'm too stubborn to leave, too old to run fast very far, but digging in and staying to be a thorn in the side, monkey wrench in the works. It fits like a F'ing glove.

pinzgauer
05-05-17, 19:42
If anyone has a racial bone to pick it would be the black south African population.

Might want to learn a bit about which tribes were there first, which came in after European Colonization, and which are in power now and how they treat/treated the original tribes.

Learn about the population shifts due to disease which causes northern tribes to move South into S Africa.

The situation is way more complicated than just "black S Africa population".

Does not invalidate the point about apartheid, just that the rightful recipients of any proposed remedy are not the current groups in power.

Hint: the original inhabitants largely sided with the European colonists against the later Invaders from the North, and would not exist today if not for that partnership.

MountainRaven
05-05-17, 20:12
Czech republic as well

Czechia is an alternative (albeit not widely recognized) name for the Czech Republic.

Actually, I think Czechland would be better, but that's probably a little too Germanic for everybody involved (even if 'Czech'/'Czechia' (aka Bohemia) is basically the name of one of their two provinces - the other being Moravia, where reformers battled the Catholic Church a century before Martin Luther and Henry VIII's ex-wives). Better than Czechistan, though.

Arik
05-05-17, 20:14
Czechia is an alternative (albeit not widely recognized) name for the Czech Republic.

Actually, I think Czechland would be better, but that's probably a little too Germanic for everybody involved (even if 'Czech'/'Czechia' (aka Bohemia) is basically the name of one of their two provinces - the other being Moravia, where reformers battled the Catholic Church a century before Martin Luther and Henry VIII's ex-wives). Better than Czechistan, though.
Sorry, when you first posted I read it as CHECHNIA. Reading comprehension fail!

MountainRaven
05-05-17, 20:34
Sorry, when you first posted I read it as CHECHNIA. Reading comprehension fail!

Haha, yeah. Totally different places. No idea about Chechnya, but I would assume that unless you work for the Russian government or you're Ivan Jihadi, you probably aren't getting a gun in Chechnya. Or really anywhere else in Russia, unless it's for hunting.

Now that I think about it, though, I believe that it is legal to possess a handgun for personal defense in Northern Ireland but not, IIRC, in the Republic of Ireland. Other parts of the UK are also under different gun regulations than the island of Great Britain is, such as the Isle of Mann. I don't think one is generally allowed the possession of firearms specifically for personal defense in most of these (I'll call them) countries and one is generally not permitted to carry them when not engaged in the activities of hunting and sport shooting.

France, you're allowed the possession of a handgun for home defense, but it has to stay locked up at home and can only be transported - unloaded - directly to and from the range, no stops for baguettes. Other weapons - such as long guns, like SG551s - have to live at a range at which you are a registered member. Although this may have changed in the last decade.

In the various Nordic countries, from Iceland to Finland, firearms similar to what we can get here are generally legal, but you have to apply for permits to possess and you have to have a legitimate reason to possess them related to sport shooting, hunting, or collecting. But not self- or home-defense.

I think Slovenia and Slovakia have similar gun laws to Czechia/Czechland/the Czech Republic. I would guess that the Baltic countries fall somewhere between the Czechs and the Nordic countries.

But outside of the Austro-Czecho-Slovakian region, there aren't many places where firearms possession for personal defense is legal and the country isn't a total shitshow that you might want to visit only if you have those firearms - and a fireteam of your best, most competent friends to back you up.

SomeOtherGuy
05-05-17, 20:47
"I will note that South Africa now is talking about genocide and taken away of legally owned land from white people."
The land that was ripped from them through subjugation and later instituting Apartheid not allowing the natives to own their own land and redistributing it to the white ruling minority until 1987.

You sound like someone who's made some very superficial assumptions about the history of South Africa. I can understand why you would make those if the extent of your "knowledge" is rumor and hearsay from a typical American childhood in the 1980's or later. Read up on the history and you may very surprised. I would argue that white South Africans have much less to apologize for than white Americans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_South_Africa

On a different note, whatever nice things Nelson Mandela may have said in the 1980's and 90's, he was in fact a hardcore terrorist and an avowed communist (even into the 90's). It is yet another instance of a public figure being made out as something entirely different from what they really are.

Digital_Damage
05-06-17, 07:48
You sound like someone who's made some very superficial assumptions about the history of South Africa. I can understand why you would make those if the extent of your "knowledge" is rumor and hearsay from a typical American childhood in the 1980's or later. Read up on the history and you may very surprised. I would argue that white South Africans have much less to apologize for than white Americans.

On a different note, whatever nice things Nelson Mandela may have said in the 1980's and 90's, he was in fact a hardcore terrorist and an avowed communist (even into the 90's). It is yet another instance of a public figure being made out as something entirely different from what they really are.

wow... you are totally delusional on this.

People keep bring up Mandela, who cares... these are human rights violations and institutionalized racism that was in effect until just shortly. What does that have anything to do with Mandela and if he was a communist?

Dienekes
05-06-17, 08:52
"I'm too stubborn to leave, too old to run fast very far, but digging in and staying to be a thorn in the side, monkey wrench in the works. It fits like a F'ing glove."

Prickly and hard to eradicate.

RetroRevolver77
05-06-17, 09:04
Just move to Texas, then vote to leave.

Jellybean
05-06-17, 15:55

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/de6ea40ce0e2f239a4e24ca2ff189a21.jpg

This is reason # 4,968 in the "things anyone right of center does that piss me off" list.
The leftists are staying.
They're here to fight for a country in their own image if you haven't gotten the hint yet, and the best thing you could hand them to serve their goals is to disperse while they solidify.

I'm not going to bother wasting a page on all the ways we've handed, and continue to hand, the initiative over to the other side. If you're here you know.
The simple conclusion of that is now you can't have the whole American pie back. All the rhetoric about "takin back "murica" is just words.

There was a question from the other thread- if America ends were do all the dreamers go?
Well, it's simple. A new country under a new flag.
There's nowhere else to go that isn't already, or fast becoming what you don't want here. And frankly, why should a mass American migration become another one of the world's problems- I seriously doubt most countries would be to thrilled about that anyway...
The only realistic solution if you can't have the whole pie, is to grab a piece you really like and start jabbing people with your fork if they try to take it from you.

It sucks to think about, because that pretty much means America as we know it is done. Frankly I'd just like everyone to go back to their respective corners, chill the **** out for a few years, and then maybe we can try again, but that will happen about as much as what I just said will, and so the band plays on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShTVpGuzk1M

JoshNC
05-06-17, 16:08
How about just settling in a place like WY? Enough like minded people minding their own business could create a great community. I'm not talking about Buddy or similar anti-gov types, just people who mind their own business and wish to be left alone. Most areas of WY are sufficiently inhospitable to keep the FSA types out.

Firefly
05-06-17, 17:46
Jellybean, No Joke.

Republicrats always talk about moving to Switzerland or some BS crooked country.

Liberals run their mouth about going to Canada but they stay here, organize, wait for Republucrats to screw up, dive in for the kill, and make it stick.

Republicrats bring up "compromise" before anyone else.

Thats why conservatives as we know them are jokes.

Nobody is granting you asylum. They will seize all your assets and property at customs and deport you. Why should they take you in? They already got who they like and want.

Go to some other place and overstay. Have fun.

So the only answer is to be defiant in tge face of victory, defeat, and stalemate.

Nightvisionary
05-06-17, 18:02
There is no place to escape to. Freedom and liberty has to be defended here. The problem is almost no one is willing to defend it. For all of the endless discussion that goes on here and at a dozen other forums, for all the money spent on $2500 rifles, $1800 optics, $1000 Team Wendy Bump Helmets, for all the facebook likes and shares, very very very few people are willing to get off the couch and put their time, efforts, and money into doing something that will make a difference. Even here the number is very small. Too small. I really believe it is not just the left, millenials, socialists, etc, that want things given to them at no cost or sacrifice. We as a group have not done enough to defend our own liberty and ensure the Republic that guarantees that freedom survives for future generations. Most of us , including me in the past, are too apathetic, lazy, or "Busy" to be bothered. Military service is all well and good but it doesn't begin or end there.

Firefly
05-06-17, 18:26
There is no place to escape to. Freedom and liberty has to be defended here. The problem is almost no one is willing to defend it. For all of the endless discussion that goes on here and at a dozen other forums, for all the money spent on $2500 rifles, $1800 optics, $1000 Team Wendy Bump Helmets, for all the facebook likes and shares, very very very few people are willing to get off the couch and put their time, efforts, and money into doing something that will make a difference. Even here the number is very small. Too small. I really believe it is not just the left, millenials, socialists, etc, that want things given to them at no cost or sacrifice. We as a group have not done enough to defend our own liberty and ensure the Republic that guarantees that freedom survives for future generations. Most of us , including me in the past, are too apathetic, lazy, or "Busy" to be bothered. Military service is all well and good but it doesn't begin or end there.

No freaking joke.

People toss around the terms "millenial" and "cuck" to and fro and, as you say, spend enough money on guns one could buy a new car with; then want to either rush to comply or flee.

In a LOT of places, chucking a rock through $500+ windows and hurling molotov cocktails is a felony. As is bashing someone on the head with a bike lock. You can kill someone like that.

They dont care. They do it anyways.

Meanwhile, as you say, guys are posting up happy snaps of themselves doing ninja poses with plate carriers dressed up like they got eaten by Multicam or dressed up in black polo and khakis trying to go for the whitewall hair, oakley shades 'maybe off duty cop/fed/CIA assassin' look

I'm like the fat cat dude from that purge ep of Rick and Morty. Nice as country Lemonade on a June day until shit goes down and then I may actually black my face out, put on a necklace of 550 cord and human ears, and do some sick shit that one might confuse with an almost primitive Paganism.

So maybe society needs not descend into anarchy and take in some netflix and chill.

Not because I am Johnny Badass but because I am lower mid class, slightly paunchy, not enough money or desire to go to some othervcountry snd assimilate, and just out of plain ol' Spite.

I would literally align with 10 toothless hillbillycooter browns and their 30 30s who make gittin' folks of they proppity consarnit! an Olympic Sport than 100 Gucci Armani Versace Coco Chanel gear queers who have shitfits over handling marks.

It's a GUN. It tosses bullets via a controlled explosion. Spray some Krylon and get over it!

yoni
05-06-17, 20:35
Firefly you sound like a young King David. He gave his soon to be father in law King Saul an interesting gift.

David was a stud.

Dienekes
05-07-17, 01:09
How about just settling in a place like WY? Enough like minded people minding their own business could create a great community. I'm not talking about Buddy or similar anti-gov types, just people who mind their own business and wish to be left alone. Most areas of WY are sufficiently inhospitable to keep the FSA types out.

Not having been to Blue America in a long time, all I know about the Leviathan State is secondhand; but even here the contagion can be found. One of my grandson's school "guidance" counselors recently blurted out that their goal was, to wit, "compliance". Political correctness lurks in dark corners, biding its time. If I recall correctly, government is the biggest employer in the state, and government is the biggest landowner by far here.

There is this:
https://www.amazon.com/Pushed-Mountain-Sold-Down-River/dp/0943972736/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1494136943&sr=1-1&keywords=pushed+off+the+mountain

And this:
https://www.amazon.com/Neither-Predator-Prey-Mark-Spungin/dp/0615224091/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1494137131&sr=1-1&keywords=neither+predator+nor+prey

On the plus side, we do have our own nukes in Cheyenne. And guns (plural) in every vehicle capable of moving under its own power.

jpmuscle
05-07-17, 02:26
No freaking joke.

People toss around the terms "millenial" and "cuck" to and fro and, as you say, spend enough money on guns one could buy a new car with; then want to either rush to comply or flee.

In a LOT of places, chucking a rock through $500+ windows and hurling molotov cocktails is a felony. As is bashing someone on the head with a bike lock. You can kill someone like that.

They dont care. They do it anyways.

Meanwhile, as you say, guys are posting up happy snaps of themselves doing ninja poses with plate carriers dressed up like they got eaten by Multicam or dressed up in black polo and khakis trying to go for the whitewall hair, oakley shades 'maybe off duty cop/fed/CIA assassin' look

I'm like the fat cat dude from that purge ep of Rick and Morty. Nice as country Lemonade on a June day until shit goes down and then I may actually black my face out, put on a necklace of 550 cord and human ears, and do some sick shit that one might confuse with an almost primitive Paganism.

So maybe society needs not descend into anarchy and take in some netflix and chill.

Not because I am Johnny Badass but because I am lower mid class, slightly paunchy, not enough money or desire to go to some othervcountry snd assimilate, and just out of plain ol' Spite.

I would literally align with 10 toothless hillbillycooter browns and their 30 30s who make gittin' folks of they proppity consarnit! an Olympic Sport than 100 Gucci Armani Versace Coco Chanel gear queers who have shitfits over handling marks.

It's a GUN. It tosses bullets via a controlled explosion. Spray some Krylon and get over it!
Hey now, I spent good money on my Oakleys...

#lookingflyisthekeytooperating

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Honu
05-07-17, 03:23
my buddy wears some of that stuff cause of the pro deals :) cant blame him for getting the stuff super cheap :)

Moose-Knuckle
05-07-17, 04:12
So I'm only five posts into this thread when I read this . . .

A couple of observations, first it seems to be a thing now to post in a thread that you don't like and call it dumb, . . . the irony.

Second, I know the tactic from our friends on the left is to call everything you don't like "racist" or Nazi, stormfronter, et al. but how is Yoni's thread "racist"?

Do you even know what the color of his skin is?

Those White Africans have been there since the 16th century. I don't know where you live but ass-u-me you live in the US why haven't you handed over your Earthly possessions to the nearest Indian Nation and booked a steamer back to where ever it is that your people came from? Provided of course that you are not 100% American Indian.

Moose-Knuckle
05-07-17, 04:54
Yoni, many of the elites are buying boltholes in New Zealand, they have experienced quit the land rush over the last decade. From what I gather it's rather difficult to obtain citizenship there, smart on their part. Though when you are billionaire or a millionaire doors seem to open more easily.

You'll get a kick out of this (after I read the reasons you gave as to why you left Israel in another thread), a former colleague of mine is really into the book of Revelations in the New Testament and the whole Bible prophecy end of days thing. He claimed over and over he was going to move to Israel due to the fact that it was the only country guaranteed to remain in the prophecies.

I'm with the other members who state they will remain here as I see America as the last bastion of freedom.

My family has been on this continent for over 300 years, they were enslaved on the continent they fled from. I ain't go'n no wherez.

Eat right, train, workout, confer with like minded folk and stockpile. Someone sooner or later will kick over the ant hill and it will all go pear shaped.

Benito
05-07-17, 09:43

Correct.
The "Rainbow Nation" is indeed a far far worse place by any reasonable measure than the apartheid nation it replaced.
Life expectancy (for whites and blacks both), rape rates, murder rates, corruption, you name it, they are all drastically worse since black self-rule began.

White farmers are getting genocided, raped and tortured in agonizing ways that are truly disgusting. The police do not care. The people are disarmed. The politicians encourage these crimes.
South Africa is what awaits all white people if they become a minority.

http://www.eutimes.net/2012/07/south-african-family-dies-in-horrible-massacre-and-torture-home-invasion/

Digital_Damage
05-07-17, 10:07
So I'm only five posts into this thread when I read this . . .

A couple of observations, first it seems to be a thing now to post in a thread that you don't like and call it dumb, . . . the irony.

Second, I know the tactic from our friends on the left is to call everything you don't like "racist" or Nazi, stormfronter, et al. but how is Yoni's thread "racist"?

Do you even know what the color of his skin is?

Those White Africans have been there since the 16th century. I don't know where you live but ass-u-me you live in the US why haven't you handed over your Earthly possessions to the nearest Indian Nation and booked a steamer back to where ever it is that your people came from? Provided of course that you are not 100% American Indian.

I'm guessing you just glanced over the rest of the thread.

We are talking about 1987 is not 1851. No Native Americans are alive today that have first had experience with force relocation or government sponsored racism . Hell, in the late 40's the US was willing to pay Native Americans to leave the reservations and integrate with modern society.

Dick move by the US? Yes. Dick more to anyone alive today? No.

Firefly
05-07-17, 10:49
Having been to the Reservation, screw that noise.

Dont feel sorry for anyone wishing to stay.

Being a bit interested in geneology, First Peoples actually were traced to eastern Siberia so.....

Frailer
05-07-17, 11:28
...So I fear...

A more succinct description of the current political landscape has never been written. Everybody is acting out of fear of something. Fear of oppression. Fear of the loss of a way of life that never really existed in the first place. Etc. For the entirety of its existence, the American Dream has been nothing but a dream, despite our nostalgic delusions.

My question is where can you go to live as a free person.

This is a question only you can answer, because it depends on your definition of "free" and what quality of life you require.

By my standards, I live as a free person. Yes, I pay too much in taxes, but this doesn't prohibit me from living the life I wish to lead. My home is in a rural area, and my neighbors are good people who leave one another alone unless a tree needs to be removed from across a road or cattle need to be shooed back into their pasture. I'm not even pestered by trick or treaters on Halloween. I can't walk to a restaurant or see a play or concert without driving for an hour, but this is a small price to pay for peace. I don't see my environs descending into chaos anytime soon.

As I tell my students daily, the first step in any problem-solving process is defining the problem. When the problem is your own satisfaction or happiness, the first place to start looking is a mirror. The easy way out is to play the victim and blame someone else.

Figure out what things bothering you about the place you are, and go where those things aren't. But if what's bothering you is people who think wrongly, the only refuge is the life of a hermit.

T2C
05-07-17, 11:54
I think that you will see the development of more secure gated communities before you see a mass exodus of tax payers. People with substantial funds at their disposal will occupy these communities. Over time the secure communities will be large enough to support their own schools, medical facilities, grocery stores, etc.

Race won't be a factor, it will be money. Some very successful African Americans, people of Middle Eastern descent and people from the gay community have expressed their concerns about personal security in our area in recent past and their numbers are increasing. Anyone who has spent some time living in third world countries with a noticeable divide between those with money and the rest of the population understand how this will change our way of life.

Averageman
05-07-17, 12:14
I think that you will see the development of more secure gated communities before you see a mass exodus of tax payers. People with substantial funds at their disposal will occupy these communities. Over time the secure communities will be large enough to support their own schools, medical facilities, grocery stores, etc.
Race won't be a factor, it will be money. Some very successful African Americans, people of Middle Eastern descent and people from the gay community have expressed their concerns about personal security in our area in recent past and their numbers are increasing. Anyone who has spent some time living in third world countries with a noticeable divide between those with money and the rest of the population understand how this will change our way of life.
I think this is spot on and coming a bit faster than many of us might appreciate.
We here in Texas have seen the numbers of "Blue State" folks grow. Dallas, Austin and San Antonio have been over run by Californians exiting a failing "Blue State".
As tensions rise, so do the need for secure homes, business's and schools. I'm pretty sure you're likely to see their numbers along with the quality of private security companies rise also. That there will be an increase in conservative enclaves that are surrounded by a more liberal City and State run governments.

I think a lot of these people "Taking it to the Street" have yet to see the reality of Communism at work. It's easy to call for this kind of change when you haven't seen how quickly this turns in to a monster that controls your life cradle to grave and stomps out free speech and freedom of thought with violence.

Outlander Systems
05-07-17, 13:54
I foresee your prophecy being fulfilled.

Honu
05-07-17, 14:00
look at buildings and homes etc.. in Central America and other countries
outside perimeter walls with bottles cemented in and broken off and barb wire updated !
these are also very old !!! so they have been at it a long time !

basically mini fortresses to keep people out !!

look at homes in South Africa !!!!
gates to the outside street leading to a inside gate to your garage and then a safe room between your garage and main house
look at the car setups :) some are humorous but real !

my buddy from there said how some bad guys would get onto the roof from neighbors trees and take off the roof tiles then cut holes into the roof to gain access

in more country areas many sleep with cars only parked facing out and cars on both sides of the home to get away quickly etc..

sadly the US will be like that one day I am sure !

Benito
05-07-17, 14:13
The people who will fare the worst are poor Whites.
Non-Whites have not been subject to 60+ years of psychological warfare on their identity and individual and collective spirit that Whites have. Group identities have been encouraged and subsidized for non-Whites, whereas that of Whites has been deterred and punished.

MountainRaven
05-07-17, 14:39
The people who will fare the worst are poor Whites.
Non-Whites have not been subject to 60+ years of psychological warfare on their identity and individual and collective spirit that Whites have. Group identities have been encouraged and subsidized for non-Whites, whereas that of Whites has been deterred and punished.

Poor whites will be fine, relatively speaking. Impoverished blacks and hispanics will continue to bear the brunt of America's inequities. Impoverished whites and Asians will continue to do much better than their black and hispanic peers.

Honu
05-07-17, 15:42
never mind

Firefly
05-07-17, 15:53
Meh, Me, Outlander, GTF, and Euro will be shooting dice and drinking OJ and Vodka behind a haji shop in the hood blasting R&B while some of youse are fretting and fleeing the race war and losing your mess over weak crap.

T2C is right though and is dropping knowledge. All the money people are holing up and most are not WASPy Chad Farnsworth types but Pakistanis, Blacks, and Gay folks with that double income.

Averageman
05-07-17, 17:24
I would guess there will be a growing need for high tech security systems, hardened home and vehicle construction, cinder block wall construction, private security guard companies and guard dog breeding and training.
Realistically there may be some place to go out there, after all it is a big world. but it's very likely you aint going to be invited and you're not going to be welcomed if you just "show up" at the party.
Yeah we decided to bring the third world here and 'spread the wealth around" and this is what we are getting on this end of the deal. So is it any wonder that having had all of the wealth and promise of America at our fingertips and then we let it get all screwed up, so who would want us in their Country?
In general, (but not in every case) we have decided to push out of our loins successively more fat, lazy, ignorant, drug addicted and uneducated generations every decade or so.
This is the end result.
Naah, I will stay here and play it out to the conclusion, even if I end up Soylant Green.

Outlander Systems
05-07-17, 18:08
Pretty much the Hunger Games, with velour and Kangols.

Meh, Me, Outlander, GTF, and Euro will be shooting dice and drinking OJ and Vodka behind a haji shop in the hood blasting R&B while some of youse are fretting and fleeing the race war and losing your mess over weak crap.

T2C is right though and is dropping knowledge. All the money people are holing up and most are not WASPy Chad Farnsworth types but Pakistanis, Blacks, and Gay folks with that double income.

JoshNC
05-07-17, 18:46
Not having been to Blue America in a long time, all I know about the Leviathan State is secondhand; but even here the contagion can be found. One of my grandson's school "guidance" counselors recently blurted out that their goal was, to wit, "compliance". Political correctness lurks in dark corners, biding its time. If I recall correctly, government is the biggest employer in the state, and government is the biggest landowner by far here.

There is this:
https://www.amazon.com/Pushed-Mountain-Sold-Down-River/dp/0943972736/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1494136943&sr=1-1&keywords=pushed+off+the+mountain

And this:
https://www.amazon.com/Neither-Predator-Prey-Mark-Spungin/dp/0615224091/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1494137131&sr=1-1&keywords=neither+predator+nor+prey

On the plus side, we do have our own nukes in Cheyenne. And guns (plural) in every vehicle capable of moving under its own power.

It's sad that "progressives" lurk even in such places. Still, I think places like WY, OK, western NE, maybe the Dakotas are safer from the creep of leftist principles than most other places. I've worked in Southwest NE and man EVERYONE is a no shit rugged self-reliant individual. Ranchers and rail road workers who want to live life and be left alone.

Moose-Knuckle
05-08-17, 05:06
I'm guessing you just glanced over the rest of the thread.

No, I respond to posts as I read through a thread, I do not go back and post after reading the entire thing. Sorry if that part of your post had been beaten to death by the time I posted.

Moose-Knuckle
05-08-17, 05:11
Being a bit interested in geneology, First Peoples actually were traced to eastern Siberia so.....

Kennewick Man, the oldest skeleton yet unearthed in CONUS came back as Polynesian.

There there are the Bog People found in the 1980's in FL. DNA came back as ancient Celts.

I'm of the mindset that the Clovis People, the first people group in CONUS to establish a community (that we know about) was a mixed race group comprised of Asians who crossed the Bering land bridge and Europeans who crossed sea ice during the last glacier maximum.

But meh, none of that fits the narrative.

Moose-Knuckle
05-08-17, 05:25

Balkanization is a thing.

The lines will be drawn by all manner of variables from economic class, skin color, age, down to even family ties.

People would be wise to read up on Rhodesian farmer defense networks/preps/defensive counter measures/et al.

drsal
05-08-17, 07:16

This is already quite prevalent in South Florida, multiple guard gated communities in places like Weston, Ft Lauderdale,Aventura, Boca, Jupiter, Delrey and the multiple guard 'gated' condos in South Beach. Some towns like Weston, do have their own schools, hospitals and shopping areas just outside the gated subdivisions. The inhabitants are mostly white, but do have a fair number of other groups, the commonality being money ! Haven't seen quite the same number in other areas of the country, but that most likely will change.

Averageman
05-08-17, 09:14
This is already quite prevalent in South Florida, multiple guard gated communities in places like Weston, Ft Lauderdale,Aventura, Boca, Jupiter, Delrey and the multiple guard 'gated' condos in South Beach. Some towns like Weston, do have their own schools, hospitals and shopping areas just outside the gated subdivisions. The inhabitants are mostly white, but do have a fair number of other groups, the commonality being money ! Haven't seen quite the same number in other areas of the country, but that most likely will change.

These started popping up in the Chicago area as early as the late 1970's.
The level of security varied quite a bit at the time, but they were there. I went to Church with a FBI Agent, he lived in one, My Dad bought in to one with a bit less security at the gate, but it was there, even back then. Of course all of the big money Apartments on Lake Shore Drive have had this kind of thing for what is likely decades.
It's been a slow burn, but it's been happening for a while.
I've often said as soon as this robbing and looting hits the Suburbs all bets are off. It's likely to go really bad for both sides and it will cause a lot of changes to happen.

Outlander Systems
05-08-17, 09:38
Hopefully this is an accurate prediction, but...

...I don't foresee it ever descending to the point that we're all rocking plate carriers, and carrying long-guns to make a grocery run.

If it does...

HELLLLLLLOOOOOO Caribbean. I will liquidate all assets and buy a yacht.

Y'all suckas can cash me outside of the Tiki Bar, sippin' on Rum, and learning to accept seafood as a viable alternative to my chicken/beef addiction.

Outlander be like, "TOODLES!"

http://www.sail-csu.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/BVI-Scene-511.jpg

These started popping up in the Chicago area as early as the late 1970's.
The level of security varied quite a bit at the time, but they were there. I went to Church with a FBI Agent, he lived in one, My Dad bought in to one with a bit less security at the gate, but it was there, even back then. Of course all of the big money Apartments on Lake Shore Drive have had this kind of thing for what is likely decades.
It's been a slow burn, but it's been happening for a while.
I've often said as soon as this robbing and looting hits the Suburbs all bets are off. It's likely to go really bad for both sides and it will cause a lot of changes to happen.

Averageman
05-08-17, 11:09

...I don't foresee it ever descending to the point that we're all rocking plate carriers, and carrying long-guns to make a grocery run.

If it does...

Y'all suckas can cash me outside of the Tiki Bar, sippin' on Rum, and learning to accept seafood as a viable alternative to my chicken/beef addiction.

I think that more than likely another "Gentle Giant" will be shot while fighting with the Police. Again the real story will be spun to fit the narrative and again there will be riots.
I don't think it is going to go all "Road Warrior." I don't think we will be grocery shopping with carbines and armor, but I do think eventually we will have a problem that escalates to a new and higher level.
If you've been watching the News you will have seen the escalation of violence in Europe, France in particular. The end result appears to me to be that terror has won, now they are capitulating by vote.
When violence wins it spreads, when it spreads outside of the urban area's the prizes are bigger, but so are the stakes.
I think that it is a matter of time and yes people will escalate violence and other people will try and protect themselves from it.
Incremental steps with understandable results and predictable reactions to them.

26 Inf
05-08-17, 11:19
No, I respond to posts as I read through a thread, I do not go back and post after reading the entire thing. Sorry if that part of your post had been beaten to death by the time I posted.

I feel your pain, that happens to me all the time.

Honu
05-08-17, 14:22
used to live in the Caribbean ;)

thats a nice tourist shot :) reality is going to be a eye opener though :)

having a really nice sailboat though in some ways is the ultimate bug out vehicle :)

I do wonder what places like Costa Rica or Panama will be like in the future ?

kinda think parts of the South Pacific could be nice to but to far south and west one has to worry about pirates !

If it does...

Honu
05-08-17, 14:29
when the somalia blackhwak down thing happened my mate and I had no clue ? we never watched TV we just hunted fished and worked on the boat ever day

the week the news hit a tourist asked us what we thought about it we looked at each other and were like what ? he was really upset that we had no clue !
he would come up to us every 15 minutes or so with a situation

what happens IF !
we joked we would be sitting on the dock wondering why the boat did not make it from Maui and then go SWEET day off lets go hunting !

his what if Oahu got hit by a nuclear weapon !
well anyone on board who does not want to start heading to Fiji let us know we can drop you off !
I think we joked looked back and said its not that far of a swim :) hahahahaha

he was also bothered about us not watching weather and relying on mother nature to tell us whats up ! we would try to tell him the fish tell me when storms are coming the skies the clouds the wind change etc.. all tell us much more than the weather and he again was bugged :)
nice guy not bugged in a mean way more a curious way that people could live so detached !!! and that is the key thing I had the best times living detached from so much

chuckman
05-08-17, 14:35
It's sad that "progressives" lurk even in such places. Still, I think places like WY, OK, western NE, maybe the Dakotas are safer from the creep of leftist principles than most other places. I've worked in Southwest NE and man EVERYONE is a no shit rugged self-reliant individual. Ranchers and rail road workers who want to live life and be left alone.

I don't have a lot of experience in the west, but that was my assessment of Montana, away from I-90/I-15.

Whiskey_Bravo
05-08-17, 16:56

Like this?

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/11/11/texas-investors-build-community-doomsday-scenario/

SteyrAUG
05-08-17, 17:46

Yep. I remember when we used to confine criminals into gated communities and everyone else could come and go as they please without any real risk.

Outlander Systems
05-08-17, 18:11
This post is deep/heavy duty when you think about it...

Yep. I remember when we used to confine criminals into gated communities and everyone else could come and go as they please without any real risk.

Firefly
05-08-17, 19:36

If it does...

"SHEEEEET! I could do dat even if all dis weren't goin' on!"

http://crypticrock.com/~crypti10/dev/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/dayofthedeadbdcap2_original.jpg

Firefly
05-08-17, 19:38
This post is deep/heavy duty when you think about it...

Land of the Dead was pretty prophetic

Outlander Systems
05-08-17, 19:41
I mean...well...yeah pretty much lol.

"SHEEEEET! I could do dat even if all dis weren't goin' on!"

http://crypticrock.com/~crypti10/dev/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/dayofthedeadbdcap2_original.jpg

Moose-Knuckle
05-09-17, 05:44
Speaking of gated secured luxury compounds . . .

In Boston on Friday two doctors were ziptied in their luxury penthouse and their throats slit by Bampumim Teixeira an "economic migrant" from Guinea-Bissau that just got out of prison for . . . wait for it . . . two different bank robberies.

Just the other day a fellow member was throwing me shade and spouting bullshit about how home invasions only happen to drug dealers and other nefarious evil doers. Same member ridiculed me for always having my blaster within arms reach, not upstairs, or locked in a damn safe in an entirely different room.

Several years ago Steyr and I were conversing in a thread about how we don't even go to the mail box or set the trash out by the curb with out going heeled. Of course another member at that time suggested that him and I move to a "better neighborhood" to which I replied with the brutal home invasion of a medical doctor in Cheshire, Connecticut that lived in a rich neighborhood and fell victim to a home invasion by two escaped prisoners. They raped and killed his wife and two daughters while he watched tied up on the floor but I digress . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwVp_eyBK2M

I'll be real interested in finding out what the "message of retrobution" was written in the victims blood on the wall. I'm sure it had nothing to do with class, wealth, privilege, or skin color . . .

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4174/34421029611_9fb37bc224_z.jpg

Dienekes
05-09-17, 08:07
Let's see--two talented physicians with potentially many more years of helping people, brutally murdered by a totally unproductive POS brought to this country for God-knows what hokey reason, run through the criminal "justice" car wash by our betters and sent forth to kill. Virtue signaling on steroids.

S&W has a helluva rebate deal going on Shields. Unfortunately the victims, although well able to afford one (or two) lived (past tense) in MA. The man had time to send out a text for help, but had nothing better at hand.

Too late they learned that their political lords and masters were callous idiots.

Eggs, omlets.

Averageman
05-09-17, 11:40
Let's see--two talented physicians with potentially many more years of helping people, brutally murdered by a totally unproductive POS brought to this country for God-knows what hokey reason, run through the criminal "justice" car wash by our betters and sent forth to kill. Virtue signaling on steroids.

S&W has a helluva rebate deal going on Shields. Unfortunately the victims, although well able to afford one (or two) lived (past tense) in MA. The man had time to send out a text for help, but had nothing better at hand.

Too late they learned that their political lords and masters were callous idiots.

Eggs, omlets.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/09/suspect-in-doctors-slayings-once-worked-at-their-posh-condo.html
Police say the man suspected of killing two engaged Boston doctors in their luxury penthouse condominium once held a security job there.

The Boston Globe says a Boston Police Department report indicates that Bampumim Teixeira worked at the complex sometime before 2016. There was no evidence that he was employed there recently.

The 30-year-old Teixeira is charged with two counts of murder in the Friday deaths of Dr. Lina Bolanos and Dr. Richard Field.

Lets just invite the entire Third World in to America and then arm them...

Firefly
05-09-17, 12:13
Some people call me paranoid.

Maybe I am. Maybe for good reason.

Honu
05-09-17, 16:59
gated communities are kinda like sensible gun laws :) they sound good make one feel safe

but agree with others who are the guards and what info do they have on you and access knowing times you come and go etc..
I never want to live in a guarded community ever !!!

Outlander Systems
05-09-17, 17:10
https://i.warosu.org/data/lit/img/0049/20/1400771501610.png

gated communities are kinda like sensible gun laws :) they sound good make one feel safe

but agree with others who are the guards and what info do they have on you and access knowing times you come and go etc..

Koshinn
05-09-17, 17:48

If it does...

Isn't this literally the plot of Fear of the Walking Dead?

Outlander Systems
05-09-17, 17:53
Never seen it.

Just like beaches and sailboats, bruh.

Firefly
05-09-17, 17:59

No. It's literally the plot to Surf II tho

Koshinn
05-09-17, 19:06
No. It's literally the plot to Surf II tho

"The plot revolves around Menlo Schwartzer, a maniacal mad scientist who creates a chemically altered soft drink which turns its drinkers into mutant zombie punks as part of a diabolical scheme to rid the beaches of surfers."

"Surf II was marketed with a number of subheadings, the most common of which was in fact Surf II: The End of the Trilogy. Despite what the title implies, there was never a Surf I."

Firefly
05-09-17, 20:11
Prezactly.

Actually....A Pirate Looks at 40 gets more relevant each day

Moose-Knuckle
05-10-17, 04:12

Lets just invite the entire Third World in to America and then arm them...

To add insult to injury . . .

Liberal Judge who Prevented Deportation has Blood on Their Hands

http://www.wrko.com/blogs/kuhner-report/liberal-judge-who-prevented-deportation-has-blood-their-hands

Moose-Knuckle
05-10-17, 04:12

Exactly.

Gated communities and all that implies foster a false sense of security. If the college kid delivering pizzas or the UPS guy can access your neighborhood/building then so can anyone bent of theft/rape/murder.

Not to mention they also serve as target indicators.

Dienekes
05-10-17, 09:14
More on the Boston murders...the fix was in on the part of the prosecutors and the judge to work the case so as to forestall Teixeria's deportation. This is being increasingly done by liberal courts to "protect" criminal aliens from the Feds. After all, what difference would it make?

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/05/suspect_in_doctors_slayings_avoided_deportation_with_plea_deal_for

SomeOtherGuy
05-10-17, 09:49
To add insult to injury . . .
Liberal Judge who Prevented Deportation has Blood on Their Hands
http://www.wrko.com/blogs/kuhner-report/liberal-judge-who-prevented-deportation-has-blood-their-hands

More on the Boston murders...the fix was in on the part of the prosecutors and the judge to work the case so as to forestall Teixeria's deportation. This is being increasingly done by liberal courts to "protect" criminal aliens from the Feds. After all, what difference would it make?
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/05/suspect_in_doctors_slayings_avoided_deportation_with_plea_deal_for

This won't happen in a million years, but those contributors to the murder should be treated as accomplices before the fact, with everything that implies.

ramairthree
05-10-17, 10:23
The main issue I have with the judicial branch is they are nigh upon untouchable regarding their decisions.

This was meant for them to follow the law and not suffer consequences of unpopular decisions.

Yet,
The people they put back on the streets and the dead kids they put back in unsafe homes, etc.
They are unaccountable.

Averageman
05-10-17, 11:15
Exactly.

Gated communities and all that implies foster a false sense of security. If the college kid delivering pizzas or the UPS guy can access your neighborhood/building then so can anyone bent of theft/rape/murder.

They are just another layer, clearly not the answer to the entire problem of security.
These two Doctors likely never thought they would be the victims of such a crime. Likely no security camera covering the door, they likely didn't use the peep hole or were unaware of the identity of their assailant and opened it anyway.
False sense of security, well, perhaps. If used correctly and if the people manning the gate are on the ball, just another layer in your security.
Clearly this knucklehead should have been cooling his heels in jail for many more years or simply just shot to death saving us all some money and further concerns about being let out by another "Judge".

JoshNC
05-10-17, 11:33
Exactly.

There are gated communities and then there are gated communities. Having grown up in south Florida, land of gated communities, and seen all manor of them, they are not all created equal. The gated communities in South FL in which people like Celine Dione, Michael Jordan, Michael Bloomberg, and others of ultra wealth live have insane security. Multiple levels of razor wire fencing inside tall solid fencing, seismic sensors, cameras, K-9 units, marine patrol units, night vision and thermal, well armed well trained security (most of whom are retired LE and/or ex-mil). These places are very hardened targets with multiple layers of security and very very strict access protocols. The human factor is still a risk, namely someone on the inside helping facilitate theft and/or other bad things. But I'm such communities the workers and security are very very carefully vetted. You also find that the service workers are almost universally guest workers from Europe who are there temporarily, then are rotated out for a new group. These are predominantly younger Europeans who wish to spend some time abroad before going home to do whatever it is they plan to do with their life. IMO this employment tactic lessens the likelihood that a service worker is going to help coordinate any mischief.

05-10-17, 12:17
There are gated communities and then there are gated communities.

Bingo. Truly secured(multi-level), gated communities are very diff. than what most people think of. It certainly isn't cheap, low-end houses would be several million to start. Lots in these communities are very, very $$.

SteyrAUG
05-10-17, 14:28
Bingo. Truly secured(multi-level), gated communities are very diff. than what most people think of. It certainly isn't cheap, low-end houses would be several million to start. Lots in these communities are very, very $$.

Wanna know how I know just about anyone can get in? Because those very expensive doctor/lawyer communities have kids who successfully sneak out and back in at night to score heroin. Wanna know how some dirtbag is going to gain access if they want? They will simply roll in with those drug addict kids.

Firefly
05-10-17, 17:13
Wanna know how I know just about anyone can get in? Because those very expensive doctor/lawyer communities have kids who successfully sneak out and back in at night to score heroin. Wanna know how some dirtbag is going to gain access if they want? They will simply roll in with those drug addict kids.

Yep.

Ot always used to grind my gears to see a black kid get hammered over a dime bag while Skyler and Caitlyn got rehab, expungement, and diversion over hardcore heroin.

Because Skyler and Caitlyn were funding absolute monsters.

Every drug court or criminal court judge shpuld be FORCED to watch Traffic and Less Than Zero, pass a 200 question written test, and then give a 30 page thesis on what they took from it.

Because no matter how well you hole up, your kids/servants' kids/other influenceable people WILL steal your stuff/kill you over dope if you dont shut that shit down

scooter22
05-10-17, 17:17
I disagree. Not a dumb thread. A lot of media lately has been apocalyptic of sorts like Walking Dead. When I got my foot messed up, I was really into MGSV. The whole point of that game was to start your own nation state off the coast of Africa in international waters.

The frustration is real.

You vote Trump, get a stacked Republican deck, and yet still no wall and government is still shoehorning itself into medicine.

Everybody has some medical sob story to justify all this extra government that honestly doesnt care.

If the democrats are in the minority; it doesnt feel like it.

Everytime I see Schumer's conniving, covetous face on TV; ir is bitterly disheartening. My only solace is that he gets older every year.

These people aint us. They live good and live high. They exempt themselves from the same stuff tgey force upon you under threat of imprisonment.

Its like the Punk Band The Avengers famously sang "Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what yiur country's been doing to you"

The reality is if you found a bunch of guys to take over some shithole and restore order, create arable land, potable water, and any form of self sufficiency; the UN would be so far up your ass they could see your tonsils and count your teeth.

There it is and nothing you can do about it

Good thing blue helmets only carry 90rds each :D

Who's got the scoop on Costa Rica? Land and housing is cheap.

Honu
05-10-17, 20:09

gated communities are the same ? there is no difference except fancier gear and the clients pay more and the guards wear fancier uniforms

UPS still comes in mail still comes in and regular gardner's still come in by the truck loads mostly illegal immigrants doing that work the bottle water companies the food delivery etc

unless you are talking bushes house ! he has security
if someone has personal security that is one thing

I used to work in the highest $$$ homes when I shot architecture talking insane money in the tens of millions for the home easy and some of the so called highest tech and security money like he has a bunch of lamborghini cause he says its easier to grab a set of keys then put the top down kinda money

again its purely a make them feel good and yeah the alarms go off and you have someone there in minutes rather than say a hour you have patrols etc..

ditto what Steyr said to ;)

the kids have huge parties the guards no to keep there job they have to listen to the kid and the garbage rolls in

JoshNC
05-10-17, 20:27

One cannot be complacent no matter where they live. Would it be easier, harder, or the same level of difficulty to accomplish the scenario you mention if the intended target were:
a) A multimillion dollar free-standing home that was not in a tier-1 (hehehe) gated community.
b) The same home in a tier-1 gated community

You have to stay frosty wherever you live. A switched on individual living in a gated community of the caliber I mentioned has a better chance of avoiding burglary, kidnap, and genaral shenanigans perpetrated by outsiders than the rest of us "mortals".

The real issue I believe is that most who live in such communities are not switched on, but are complacent herd animals when it comes to personal safety.

JoshNC
05-10-17, 20:30
gated communities are the same ? there is no difference except fancier gear and the clients pay more and the guards wear fancier uniforms

UPS still comes in mail still comes in and regular gardner's still come in by the truck loads mostly illegal immigrants doing that work the bottle water companies the food delivery etc

unless you are talking bushes house ! he has security
if someone has personal security that is one thing

I used to work in the highest $$$ homes when I shot architecture talking insane money in the tens of millions for the home easy and some of the so called highest tech and security money like he has a bunch of lamborghini cause he says its easier to grab a set of keys then put the top down kinda money

again its purely a make them feel good and yeah the alarms go off and you have someone there in minutes rather than say a hour you have patrols etc..

ditto what Steyr said to ;)

the kids have huge parties the guards no to keep there job they have to listen to the kid and the garbage rolls in

Absolutely incorrect. I grew up amongst the ultra wealthy, who live in these very very secure communities. I also have friends and family who live in the run of the mill gated communities. There is a BIG difference. To give you an idea of what I mean, Bloomberg has a house in one of these communities.

Kids throwing huge parties. Yeah for about 30 minutes until security breaks them up. People don't get in unless they are on the guest list. And every person in the car must produce ID, which is recorded.

Are such high security gated communities immune from attack? No. But they are very tightly controlled.

Firefly
05-10-17, 21:13
Absolutely incorrect. I grew up amongst the ultra wealthy, who live in these very very secure communities. I also have friends and family who live in the run of the mill gated communities. There is a BIG difference. To give you an idea of what I mean, Bloomberg has a house in one of these communities.

Kids throwing huge parties. Yeah for about 30 minutes until security breaks them up. People don't get in unless they are on the guest list. And every person in the car must produce ID, which is recorded.

Are such high security gated communities immune from attack? No. But they are very tightly controlled.

That is pretty high level security. Not home invasion or raucus parties, but it cannot be denied shady dealings don't occur there.

Local or State policw would not be handling that, of course. If anyone.

The McMansion bunch, however, better look twice

SteyrAUG
05-10-17, 22:50
One cannot be complacent no matter where they live. Would it be easier, harder, or the same level of difficulty to accomplish the scenario you mention if the intended target were:
a) A multimillion dollar free-standing home that was not in a tier-1 (hehehe) gated community.
b) The same home in a tier-1 gated community

You have to stay frosty wherever you live. A switched on individual living in a gated community of the caliber I mentioned has a better chance of avoiding burglary, kidnap, and genaral shenanigans perpetrated by outsiders than the rest of us "mortals".

The real issue I believe is that most who live in such communities are not switched on, but are complacent herd animals when it comes to personal safety.

I'm confident I could get into any "non white house" gated community and that includes where a bunch of senators with at home security details live. And if I can do it, people far more talented than I am can do it.

The difference of course is, as you noted, the level of vigilance of individual homeowners once I have penetrated the perimeter security. Simple shit like dogs in a fenced yard are going to keep me and a lot of others out of your home. Alarms just put people in time limits. If somebody is talented enough to neutralize your alarm you are in a lot of trouble if you aren't prepared to handle things yourself.

But gated communities and a wackenut driving around the block don't mean a damn thing. Fenced property with motion detector lights and a dog or dogs combined with a homeowner willing to personally do something about it or having private "on property" security is the only thing that is going to 99% keep bad people out of your house.

But that guarded checkpoint and security guy driving around the block mostly create a false sense of security that results in complacency.

Firefly
05-10-17, 23:28
I'm confident I could get into any "non white house" gated community and that includes where a bunch of senators with at home security details live. And if I can do it, people far more talented than I am can do it.

The difference of course is, as you noted, the level of vigilance of individual homeowners once I have penetrated the perimeter security. Simple shit like dogs in a fenced yard are going to keep me and a lot of others out of your home. Alarms just put people in time limits. If somebody is talented enough to neutralize your alarm you are in a lot of trouble if you aren't prepared to handle things yourself.

But gated communities and a wackenut driving around the block don't mean a damn thing. Fenced property with motion detector lights and a dog or dogs combined with a homeowner willing to personally do something about it or having private "on property" security is the only thing that is going to 99% keep bad people out of your house.

But that guarded checkpoint and security guy driving around the block mostly create a false sense of security that results in complacency.

While I agree the Wackenhut/McMansion bunch isnt as shielded as they may think...

The really good security is really that good im the elites.
Anybody making good money to be private security is going to earn their keep.

I have a good bit of training, special skills, and boyish charm and would get shut down just stopping to ask for directions.

Some of these mucky mucks can spin up an impromptu fireteam if need be.

These people have real enemies. Trust me, people dislike Bloomberg and his ilk for way worse than a few lawsuits.

The doctors amd executive types wanting the good life, however, can and do have mediocre security.

But naw, you aint getting anywhere near an elite. Not at their compound. I just dont see it.

Benito
05-11-17, 01:07
Awww gee, look at that, another vibrant 3rd worlder on his way to becoming an astronaut/pilot/nuclear scientist, alienated by the oppressive white supremacist American system and literally forced to murder 2 doctors.
He's the real victim here!! The only solution is to import more vibrancy to make him feel more at home to prevent such unfortunate incidents of random violence from occurring. You can hand over your daughters, wives and mothers to our new fellow Americans to atone for your White Guilt and to welcome them to our rainbow nation.
This is exactly what George Washington and the Founding Fathers had in mind.

Yeah, gated communities come in varying degrees, according to $$$.
To add to what others said, ain't nobody making it anywhere near an elite, regardless of their charm, good looks, or silver-tonguedness.

SteyrAUG
05-11-17, 01:08
While I agree the Wackenhut/McMansion bunch isnt as shielded as they may think...

The really good security is really that good im the elites.
Anybody making good money to be private security is going to earn their keep.

I have a good bit of training, special skills, and boyish charm and would get shut down just stopping to ask for directions.

Some of these mucky mucks can spin up an impromptu fireteam if need be.

These people have real enemies. Trust me, people dislike Bloomberg and his ilk for way worse than a few lawsuits.

The doctors amd executive types wanting the good life, however, can and do have mediocre security.

But naw, you aint getting anywhere near an elite. Not at their compound. I just dont see it.

If it's a house inside a community, without dogs or motion detectors I bet not only could I get in, but I could get you in too. And yeah, dedicated actual security raises the bar but you can even slip them if the property is open enough.

Getting to the top of Trump Tower would be far more difficult as there are only a handful of access points to secure. But anything like Romney's place, if I was willing to accept the consequences I'm definitely inside before people come get me.

https://www.zillow.com/blog/files/2012/01/belmont-mansions-aerial-e1327423450102.jpg

SteyrAUG
05-11-17, 01:11
Yeah, gated communities come in varying degrees, according to $$$.
To add to what others said, ain't nobody making it anywhere near an elite, regardless of their charm, good looks, or silver-tonguedness.

If you are having a conversation with security, you're already done for the night. You aren't getting any closer. I don't want to get into details of how to defeat complex security, but suffice to say I've seen it done enough and it doesn't require a Tom Cruise Mission Impossible wire harness setup.

Moose-Knuckle
05-11-17, 04:04
All of you are talking about gated luxury communities in the present. The OP started this thread to see where people will go in the near future once we see some sort of down turn. I posted the story of the two slaughtered doctors 1.) because luxury secure communities was mentioned and 2.) I've noticed an uptick of complacency and naivety even amongst the gun cultural crowd. Once the proverbial SHTF transpires the real elites will abandon their jetset digs and disappear to their boltholes that separate them from the useless eaters by vast amounts of nautical miles.

That elite in Soylent Green thought he was safe in his building until he wasn't.

How many intrusions did the Obama Whitehouse have during his presidency? The USSS are the best game in town and even they have their off days.

yoni
05-11-17, 04:25
When I first came back to the USA, I worked for a little while with my friends catering company. As a result I have gone into places and homes of the elite. I have been into places where the Secret Service was providing security.

I was so no impressed. I have gone into places that had metal detectors up front, but out back for the help, nothing.

I carried a pistol the whole time.

T2C
05-11-17, 07:06
When I first came back to the USA, I worked for a little while with my friends catering company. As a result I have gone into places and homes of the elite. I have been into places where the Secret Service was providing security.

I was so no impressed. I have gone into places that had metal detectors up front, but out back for the help, nothing.

I carried a pistol the whole time.

I've been inside a few places that had holes in their security. I cover that issue in a private situational awareness course.

The demand for security assessments, from people with significant financial means in the private sector, is on the rise in my area. Some of these individuals are requesting firearms training for family members.

RetroRevolver77
05-11-17, 08:32
How did this thread go from finding a new America to conceal carry?

FYI- I think this country is done. I think we are seeing the last days of this once great nation.

Outlander Systems
05-11-17, 08:40
You don't spend much time around youngin's.

Youngin's are some of the most patriotic, bullshit-proof little whippersnappers I've ever met.

All the kiddos I know think socialism, and SJW-type-stuff are tard-status.

How did this thread go from finding a new America to conceal carry?

FYI- I think this country is done. I think we are seeing the last days of this once great nation.

Koshinn
05-11-17, 10:08
Speaking of gated communities, I have a lot of friends that live in a very wealthy gated community on O'ahu. It's on a mountain, the only road is gated and requires IDs and being on a guest list. While you could penetrate it via skydiving or climbing the side of the rock face, I'd imagine you'd get spotted at some point.

I mean, it worked in The Devil's Brigade...

If you're curious, it's Hawai'i Loa Ridge. https://goo.gl/maps/CxGcPNfcsJ62

The one road is off of Kalanianaole Hwy, which runs into the (armed) guard shack. The only other ways in are to climb the mountain (which isn't fenced up top) or to get in from the back along the ridge line, which is a long hike.

It's not impenetrable by any means, but it's a neighborhood, not a military facility.

scooter22
05-11-17, 10:46
I grew up in a gated community.

Gated as in, the one entrance (except by boat) is a Sheriff's Department sub station. There is at least one deputy and one security guard always present.

Residents have a chip/decal that alert the guard to grant entry. All others must be on a list.

We had parties in high school. They would come by, maybe tell us to keep it down. Didn't care one bit about under age drinking.

Official Kremlin Transmission

pinzgauer
05-11-17, 11:23
I grew up in a gated community.

Gated as in, the one entrance (except by boat) is a Sheriff's Department sub station. There is at least one deputy and one security guard always present.

Residents have a chip/decal that alert the guard to grant entry. All others must be on a list.

We had parties in high school. They would come by, maybe tell us to keep it down. Didn't care one bit about under age drinking.

Official Kremlin Transmission
Sounds like Ocean Reef Club in North Key Largo.

If I ever get a zillion dollars, that's one of the places I'd be looking at.

Stayed in the house of a zillionair there once, just amazing.

It's a power center, and has been somewhat a law to itself in the past.

Outlander Systems
05-11-17, 11:41
...See them driven before you...

...hear the lamentation of their ugly feminist wimmins...

Trigger Warning. There are curse words.

https://youtu.be/Vs3Qoi6JkrM

>be self righteous libtard
>record myself starting a rhetorical shout fight
>become increasingly irate as "bigots" throw koolaid back in my face
>get BTFO and asked to quit tresspassing
>cry like a ****ing baby while my based toddlers chill
>"whaaaaa, they are following me! I started recording because they assaulted me with extreme free speech"
>literally stop crying when virtue signalling chick dips out
>get plebbit fags to leave nasty reviews
>go back into store to buy cardboard for protest signs
>start protest rally

Mother****ers, this is what happens when you hand out trophies to perennial losers.

JoshNC
05-11-17, 11:47
Sounds like Ocean Reef Club in North Key Largo.

If I ever get a zillion dollars, that's one of the places I'd be looking at.

Stayed in the house of a zillionair there once, just amazing.

It's a power center, and has been somewhat a law to itself in the past.

I love that place! Simply gorgeous.

yoni
05-11-17, 16:31
That video highlights everything that is wrong with modern civilization. We have removed mother nature from cleaning the gene pool of idiots like that woman.

Firefly
05-11-17, 16:58
That video is heeeelarious.

I would have told her, like super deadpan, "I rode with Robert E. Lee for three years thereabouts...."

26 Inf
05-11-17, 17:17
At one time her actions in defending her rights/beliefs may have been honest and forthwith. However, now she is merely one of the perpetually offended who feels it is their place to tell others, in any situation how they have offended her.

'I think it is terrible that your high school's sports team is the Red Skins, that is racist!'

'Yeah, your right, we chose the most despicable name we could think to to put on our kid's jerseys and to cheer for. It is true, nothing but hate in our hearts when we did that! Your not from around here area you?'

"No, but it's still despicable!"

'Say have you seen the big dumb looking white guy that is the Nebraska Cornhusker? Why don't you go defend him?'

'He's a beloved rustic icon, that's why.'

Edited: auto correct has some problem with their and there.

Averageman
05-11-17, 18:36
I believe the Fort Thomas Arizona High School Football Team's name was "The Apache's", I am sure that would piss a lot of liberals off.

You know what?
When I played ball in 1977, they were all no kidding real Apache's and they had a mascot and cheerleaders and they played some bad ass football.
Some people need to STFU and go STF down.

Moose-Knuckle
05-12-17, 03:25
https://youtu.be/Vs3Qoi6JkrM

It would have been epic had he started speaking in Espaņol to her dumb azz.

Dude, a Mexican in Portland ****ing Oregon rocking a Captain America Shirt with a Confederate Battle flag on his store's wall?!

I would have loved to have worked for him for my first job back in high school instead of the shitty fast food place that I flipped burgers for.

When it all goes pear shaped that dude will be welcomed into my tribe.

Moose-Knuckle
05-12-17, 03:36
'Say have you seen the big dumb looking white guy that is the Nebraska Cornhusker? Why don't you go defend him?'

Yeah that half Irish side of mine gets really triggered every time I see or hear about the NCAA mascot at Notre Dame and that NBA team from Beantown but alas no one gives a popcorn fart. :cool:

Honu
05-12-17, 05:16
that video is freaking sad ! I really wish they would get ahold of that video and charge her on whatever they can etc..

freaks freaks freaks !!!!!