PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: Hensoldt ZF 3-12 SSG-P

anubismp
05-12-17, 14:16
$2500 obro* I'll also do partial trades

This is a Hensoldt 3-12x56 illuminated (2AA) Mrad FFP optic with a combination mildot and ranging reticle. It also tracks your dope in the reticle so you know exactly where you are. Turret clicks are very tactile and the zoom is very smooth, almost effortless with just enough drag to not move unintentionally. It has an integral 1913 QD Clamp mount. Here's a link so you have a basic idea though the reticle is slightly different on mine. Its in flawless shape but Its not brand new in sealed box or anything so I'm putting it up here.

http://www.eurooptic.com/hensoldt-zf-3-12x56-ssg-p-mildot-riflescope.aspx

I'm looking for an optic*with the MSR / H59 / Tremor 3 or like reticle in a 5-25 or 6-24 (I'd not say no to one of the 3-27)models though something around there is fine mag wise. Absolutely nothing wrong with this scope but I just picked up a 338 and would like some more mag. As for the additional features I am firmly for Mrad scope in the FFP. This scope has an integral mount so I'd like a nice set of rings with it.

I'd also trade for a Swiss Sig 550,551 or 553 or a B&T APC 223 or 308. If you have something similar shoot me an email.

I'm also looking for a Luger Carbine, a Red 9 C96, or a Sig 210 or something along* those lines.**

This is cross posted on several sites.

Please PM me your email for pics