PDA

View Full Version : Virginia voters ???

tb-av
05-25-17, 09:06
I'm in central Virginia... are any of you hearing incessant commercials for people running for governor?

All of the Dems are running constant ads and they are running ... wait for it... against Trump. Everyone is going to defeat Donald Trump in the upcoming governor election. I think one is even running against George Bush... still haven't heard that one completely.

At any rate.. for the money they are spending... call your brothers and sisters and plan to have a family reunion at the polls. We have got to end this Dem governorship in VA.

Just curious if this is happening everywhere or if they are simply trying to awaken their City of Richmond base. I expect it's happening in NoVA too but don't know. I wonder if RoVA even knows this is going on. ( RoVA = the rest of VA )

tog
05-25-17, 10:34
Not in VA, but this needs to be read so back to top!

RazorBurn
05-25-17, 10:53
I'm still somewhat surprised that Virginia has turned into a blue state. The close proximity to DC certainly has undesired effects. ;)

It's amazing how out of touch the Democratic party is with the average working men and women of America. Not that West Virginia matters much in the electoral count, but I'm still surprised that it became a red state. That speaks volumes to me. As a West Virginian, I feel a kinship with Virginians as our state was originally part of Virginia, and my ancestor's settled in Jamestown in 1624 and settled the area that my family still lives in the 1750's.

ggammell
05-25-17, 16:54
Not in Northern VA. But my home phone has been blowing up.

jpmuscle
05-25-17, 17:52
NoVa is a disaster. You either work in DC, for a DC entity, or your an illegal alien.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

ggammell
05-25-17, 17:59
NoVa is a disaster. You either work in DC, for a DC entity, or your an illegal alien.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Nope. Nope and nope. Thanks for playing.

BBossman
05-26-17, 07:11
LOL... I opened this thread just as a Ralph Northam ad came on Fox5 calling Trump a “narcissistic maniac”. Dimocrat playing to the base... emotional giantism and intelectual dwarfism.