PDA

View Full Version : Can a glock be like Geiselle??? (tinker's come inside)

turnburglar
05-28-17, 13:36
Hey forum mates,

I have a G2S trigger in my AR and love it. Smooth take up, defined wall, and a crisp break with zero roll.

I broke the crest of wanting to keep my gen3 19 'stock' after carrying it daily for the last 3 years and putting thousands of rounds through it. So I went on lonewolf and had a package of springs and connectors show up. I tried almost every combination of the NY1, 6#, and stock spring, with every combination of factory connector and minus connector and found I really didn't like anything more than the factory spring with the factory connector. I found the minus connector just had way too much roll and made for a light but mushy trigger. I don't care as much for a lighter pull as I care about a defined pull. Knowing exactly where the trigger breaks seems like the best way of getting every bit of accuracy out of the gun.

Before I go spending any more money on flat faced triggers or different connectors, does anyone with experience have some wisdom to share? I was considering either the APEX or overwatch TAC triggers but don't know if that will necessarily be what I am looking for?

Leuthas
05-28-17, 13:51
This is a good read:
https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?175571-Looking-for-a-flat-straight-Glock-trigger-Pull-up-a-chair-and-come-inside

I don't know that Lone Wolf could be a serious option for a weapon meant to be used to protect your life. While I have no personal experience, the company seems to have the same appeal as Salient - that is to say none.

Unfortunately being a semi auto pistol, and not a 1911, it's going to be futile trying to replicate a premium rifle trigger.

I prefer Agency Glock triggers.

turnburglar
05-28-17, 14:05
No, lone wolf is just the shop I bought from. All the parts I threw in the gun (springs and connectors) are OEM glock parts.

I posted in that thread awhile back and didn't get a reply. I have read threw the whole thread and that has lead me leaning towards either APEX or over watch.

Hammer27
05-28-17, 14:16
This is a good read:
https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?175571-Looking-for-a-flat-straight-Glock-trigger-Pull-up-a-chair-and-come-inside

I don't know that Lone Wolf could be a serious option for a weapon meant to be used to protect your life. While I have no personal experience, the company seems to have the same appeal as Salient - that is to say none.

Unfortunately being a semi auto pistol, and not a 1911, it's going to be futile trying to replicate a premium rifle trigger.

I prefer Agency Glock triggers.

+1 to everything. The Hudson H9 may be the closest thing to a striker fired gun with a 1911 feel. For what its worth I like the Tyr trigger for Glocks.