PDA

View Full Version : .22 conversion kit

lonewolf21
09-30-08, 00:12
i guess brownells has stopped selling these. anybody know where to get one at a good price. thanx

Ridge_Runner_5
09-30-08, 00:28
The equipment exchange over at AR15.com has them pretty regularly...Ive seen them going for anywhere from $110 to $250...

Remember911
10-04-08, 22:43
I saw that CMMG had post that they had them. But I think that went in the tank. Something about tried of waiting and then nothing. Try Midway or JAC:confused:

Ridge_Runner_5
10-05-08, 01:24
CMMG was distributing Ciener kits, and Jonathan Ciener has decided to become a total a-hole about it, taking deposits on kits, then making the kits and selling them at gun shows for a nice markup instead of sending to those who ordered them at a lower price...he's artificially driving up the market value by refusing to produce new kits, basically...

SW-Shooter
10-05-08, 06:19
Try SPIKES TACTICAL, I believe they sell their own kits.

CarlosDJackal
10-05-08, 09:52
I just sent Brownells an inquiry about these and expects to get some in round October 20th. I already placed an order for one. :D

Remember911
10-06-08, 21:48
CMMG was distributing Ciener kits, and Jonathan Ciener has decided to become a total a-hole about it, taking deposits on kits, then making the kits and selling them at gun shows for a nice markup instead of sending to those who ordered them at a lower price...he's artificially driving up the market value by refusing to produce new kits, basically...

know I thought that CMMG said they wre making those kits. At least that is what they said over at AR15. Is this just a nother lie?:mad:

Ridge_Runner_5
10-06-08, 23:46
I couldve sworn when I was on their site last it actually said they were Ciener kits...

FJB
10-09-08, 14:56
An excellent option to look at is the Tactical Solutions M4 upper with Blackdog Magazines. http://www.tacticalsol.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=&idproduct=877

G&R Tactical also sells these uppers with some excellent modifications done by Grant.

S/F