PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Hackathorn Signature Series Raven Concealment G19 Holster & Mag Carrier (new/unused)

40Arpent
06-06-17, 10:35
Decided I needed to stick to IWB carry, so this is up for sale. Price is $100 shipped to the lower 48. Here's the description from Raven's website:

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

The Hackathorn Signature Series is a collaboration between Raven Concealment Systems and Ken Hackathorn. The Hackathorn Signature Series is only available in one of three “shooter’s pack” configurations. These shooter packs are only produced for the pistols which Ken views as his “go-to” handguns: The Glock 17, Glock 19, Heckler and Koch VP9, and of course, the M1911 A1 pistols.

Instead of our standard outside the waist band belt loops, they are attached with Ken’s preferred belt-attachment: 1.5” Drop Loops

Every item is tastefully emblazoned with the Hackathorn logo, and is produced to the same exacting standards of fit and finish that customers have come to expect from both RCS and Ken Hackathorn.

**AVAILABLE IN WOLF GREY ONLY**

“As literally one of the first adopters of the Raven Concealment Phantom holster, I was excited at the prospect of collaborating with RCS and creating my own Signature Series. I wanted to start with the standard Phantom style, but with a much reduced pattern at the bottom of the holster. For many folks with different body styles the rear lower lip of the holster can easily catch on things like arms of chairs or edges of bucket seats due to this flange sticking out from the body. I like the idea of making this design and the same with the bottom edges of the magazine pouches part of the Hackathorn Signature Series" -Ken Hackathorn

P.S. apologies for upside down pics.

40Arpent
06-12-17, 03:08
Price drop: $90 shipped.