PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Tactical Tailor Fight Ligt Removable Operator Pack, Vertx EDC Commuter Sling

afff_667
06-15-17, 13:21
OFFERS? ANY OFFERS AT ALL? I'd really sell these in order for them to get some use, so make me an offer!!

Too many packs/bags in the gear closet, so these two are up for sale and a new home. I purchased new a Fight Light Removable Operator Pack (Wolf Grey) directly from Tactical Tailor a little while ago and haven't carried it much at all, maybe a handful of times to work or on weekend trips. Great pack (and great color), but it just hangs there looking sad... No rips, stains, tears, or smells; bungee cord is intact and still on it. Priced to move at $85.

One note is that I removed the attachment hardware/straps immediately upon receipt of this pack, and I may or may not be able to find them. Replacements are $10 or so from TT, and I'll deduct that amount from my asking price if they've disappeared.

The next one is a Vertx EDC Commuter Sling that I bought used on another forum. I like this sling bag very much, but I've never done anything with it other than carry it a few days on vacation earlier in the year. Vertx quality is evident in this sling bag, but it hangs next to the TT pack described above and also looks sad. No rips, tears, stains, or smells on this one, either. Priced to move at $80 shipped.

I really need to move these out, but my prices are pretty firm. Payment to be made by USPS money order only; no PayPal. I'll ship next business day following receipt of payment and send tracking info to you immediately.

Photos added...I've got a few more, so PM if you want them sent directly to you.

afff_667
06-18-17, 22:06
BTT...offers entertained.

afff_667
06-22-17, 08:43
BUMP TO TOP....make an offer!