PDA

View Full Version : Range report Sig SRD762Ti

Pappabear
06-17-17, 20:10
I bought this can spur of the moment the last day before the new law took effect. I was told this can was very quiet. It's a direct thread can, my first and it screwed on very firm and felt solid and lined up perfect. It's a titanium can so the weight is reasonable, but it's a pretty beefy can. It measures 9.3, the same size as my Sig 338LM can.

I shot it side by side :
my AAC 7.62SDN on 24 inch 308
The Sig on Marks 20 inch Rem 700

It was markedly more quiet. And I think it should based on the size. Happy with the can.

I'm pretty happy with most all cans, not terrible picky. I just need the can to line up straight and make my gun hush hush.

PB

markm
06-18-17, 00:04
The can has no less than 17 baffles. Pappabear and I both observed (in real time) that smoke poof that you sometimes see in still photos of suppressors being fired. This can really slows down the gas release.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb201/trixiebud/IMAG0045_zpsxji0umu6.jpg

ndmiller
06-18-17, 17:10
Glad to hear another satisfied customer on this can. I bought one when they originally hit the stores as my first can, an apprehensive step into the world of suppressors. Use it on my 10-16" AR's (.223/5.56 & 300Blk), and my Sig 556R(ussian) and have kicked myself for not buying a suppressor sooner. Followed up with the SigSRD45 using it on all my handguns except .22, with excellent results.