PDA

View Full Version : Finsbury Park Mosque Attack (London, UK)

Moose-Knuckle
06-19-17, 05:18
So last night in London outside a mosque packed with Ramadan worshipers three non-muslim men were in a van and plunged into the crowd on the street outside the mosque. Apparently three native Brits adopted the jihadi tactic of mowing over a crowd with a van / box truck.

The CIA calls this sort of phenomenon blowback.

Or as London's Mayor Sadiq Khan so eloquently put it; "The threat of terror attacks is part and parcel of living in a big city". I bet he'll be eating those words a lot this week.

Finsbury Park terror attack: one dead near north London mosque – latest updates

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/19/north-london-van-incident-finsbury-park-casualties-collides-pedestrians-live-updates

Averageman
06-19-17, 06:07
And no one saw this coming?

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-19-17, 07:00
Knew it was a white guys when the Mayor came out and called it terrorism right away. What a waste.

Wake27
06-19-17, 07:10
Three dudes in one van? That seems pretty inefficient, morality aside.

Averageman
06-19-17, 08:14
I'm guessing there may have been little or no plan and some bad decision lubricant involved. Apparently the two in the back took off on foot right after the incident took place.

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-19-17, 08:43

Sounds like a short-bus would have been apropos.

CPM
06-19-17, 10:15
Sounds like a short-bus would have been apropos.

I think efficient was the word you were looking for. They are wider and heavier.

26 Inf
06-19-17, 11:56
I'm guessing there may have been little or no plan and some bad decision lubricant involved. Apparently the two in the back took off on foot right after the incident took place.

Mayhaps, one of the three said 'look at those Muslims, serve 'em right if somebody drove a van into THEM.' Moments later 'whatthafvck??? you crazy bastid.' 'Wha d'ya mean, ya told me to.'

Wake27
06-19-17, 12:20
I think efficient was the word you were looking for. They are wider and heavier.

Ha. Nice.

TAZ
06-19-17, 13:38
Or as London's Mayor Sadiq Khan so eloquently put it; "The threat of terror attacks is part and parcel of living in a big city". I bet he'll be eating those words a lot this week.

Unlikely. Not sure if there is anyone there left with enough balls to call him in his bigotry. Also if anyone does, I'm sure they will be labeled a racist and promptly arrested.

SteyrAUG
06-19-17, 15:03
Obviously Iranian supported sleeper agents.

Also "blowing through the crowd" is pretty indiscriminate. Good way to get somebody walking past a location going somewhere else. I understand the thought process that say "F it, I'm going to do something about it", but if your solution is the same, random terrorist tactic that kills people regardless of if they had anything to do with it or even support it, then you have become no better than those you are seeking to strike back against.

Cagemonkey
06-19-17, 21:12
So last night in London outside a mosque packed with Ramadan worshipers three non-muslim men were in a van and plunged into the crowd on the street outside the mosque. Apparently three native Brits adopted the jihadi tactic of mowing over a crowd with a van / box truck.

The CIA calls this sort of phenomenon blowback.

Finsbury Park terror attack: one dead near north London mosque – latest updates

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/19/north-london-van-incident-finsbury-park-casualties-collides-pedestrians-live-updatesCould also be an attack by Agent Provocateurs. Who knows, but it seems their are those looking to pour gasoline on the fire.

MegademiC
06-19-17, 21:34
WTF is wrong with people? The only good thing is that they suck at terrorism (only 1 dead).

Oh, and the Mayor absolutely should continue his rhetoric. You either believe its part of it, or you don't.

RetroRevolver77
06-19-17, 21:52
Story is now that it was a drunk driver who crashed. A person had an unrelated heart attack.

Circle_10
06-19-17, 21:53
EDIT: well nevermind than I guess.

SteyrAUG
06-19-17, 23:34
Story is now that it was a drunk driver who crashed. A person had an unrelated heart attack.

Imagine that. But the Mayor was certain it was terrorism this time.

Moose-Knuckle
06-20-17, 05:18
Unlikely. Not sure if there is anyone there left with enough balls to call him in his bigotry. Also if anyone does, I'm sure they will be labeled a racist and promptly arrested.

Oh there are people who speak out, they just don't get the spot light and you are correct, when they do they are labeled; "White nationalist", Nazi", et al.

First thing I noticed as I watched this unfold online Sunday night was the prompt identification of the White male attacker and labeling this incident a terror attack. Compared to the previous islamic terror attacks in the UK where they will not give suspect physical descriptions and delay calling the attacks terror related at all. I remember the night of the Manchester attack a headline read "Explosion in Manchester". Really an explosion? Like what a gas main blowing or perhaps the ghost of Sir Walter Raleigh igniting his farts? Random acts of violence, unfortunate incidents, et al. all code for islamic terror attacks.

Paul Joseph Watson hits it out of the park. Also Tommy Robinson is very vocal but will probably end up being on a terror watch / no fly lists knowing the UK these days. Piers Morgan had Tommy Robinson on his Good Morning Britain show this morning.

Totally worth the 5 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb99RVT6afI

Could also be an attack by Agent Provocateurs. Who knows, but it seems their are those looking to pour gasoline on the fire.

On his show yesterday Rush mentioned that he was sent a link to a video that showed the crowd actually moving towards the truck and not away from it and that the truck was driving a slow rate of speed.

He didn't mention the source and sort of played it off focusing instead on the "facts" presented by the MSM headlines.

But yeah, who knows?