PDA

View Full Version : Delete

RetroRevolver77
06-24-17, 11:10
deleted

26 Inf
06-24-17, 11:54
Wouldn't it be a hoot if we found out the Russians had been doing all this stuff just to screw with the Clintons?

RetroRevolver77
06-24-17, 12:06
deleted.

Bulletdog
06-24-17, 13:25
I remember seeing a list of over 50 of these "mysterious" deaths associated with Bill around the time of the Monica scandal and sexual harassment trials. New father, just got a promotion at work, reportedly happy by all who new him, committed suicide by shooting himself in the head. Twice. Another "suicide" shot himself in the chest repeatedly with a pistol, but no powder burns or close range GSR. Another one in a relatively new car went off a cliff due to "brake failure". I really didn't know if it was paranoid conspiracy theorists just making stuff up, or if these people are really killing off people who could tarnish their reputation. Really looking more and more like the latter as time goes by…

Evil. The whole lot of them.

Honu
06-24-17, 14:59
global warming
muslims are peaceful
clintons are not involved
etc.....

some things truly are what they are
and the rest of the time well they are what they are but people like to lie about it

SteyrAUG
06-24-17, 16:00
Much as I would love to see Hillary torpedoed by this, she's basically done. Her daughter has a more likely political future than Hillary. Right now Hillary is as pointless as as Geraldine Ferraro was in the 90s.

Would love to see this all come back to Wasserman Schultz.

soulezoo
06-24-17, 16:39
Much as I would love to see Hillary torpedoed by this, she's basically done. Her daughter has a more likely political future than Hillary. Right now Hillary is as pointless as as Geraldine Ferraro was in the 90s.

Would love to see this all come back to Wasserman Schultz.
Hah! Geraldine Ferraro... When the DNC convention was held in San Francisco that year on the Mondale/Ferraro ticket, campaign badges were passed around reading: "Fritz and Tits, the two biggest boobs in town!"
True story.

Coal Dragger
06-24-17, 17:35
Fake news. Sad.

RetroRevolver77
06-24-17, 17:47
deleted

Coal Dragger
06-24-17, 17:51
Enjoy your tinfoil hat.

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-24-17, 17:53
I remember seeing a list of over 50 of these "mysterious" deaths associated with Bill around the time of the Monica scandal and sexual harassment trials. New father, just got a promotion at work, reportedly happy by all who new him, committed suicide by shooting himself in the head. Twice. Another "suicide" shot himself in the chest repeatedly with a pistol, but no powder burns or close range GSR. Another one in a relatively new car went off a cliff due to "brake failure". I really didn't know if it was paranoid conspiracy theorists just making stuff up, or if these people are really killing off people who could tarnish their reputation. Really looking more and more like the latter as time goes by…

Reportedly, Monica's first words after it came out that people knew that Bubba had her lie was "They are coming to kill me....".

RetroRevolver77
06-24-17, 17:57
deleted

Coal Dragger
06-24-17, 18:00
Well this happened over a month ago, and your nutjob "news" sites are just now picking up on this?

Forgive me if I'm looking for more evidence than innuendo of wrong doing. Using your level of logic, we should all believe in Russian hackers and Trump collusion too.

RetroRevolver77
06-24-17, 18:17
deleted

skywalkrNCSU
06-24-17, 18:51
Just remember, because the MSM is full of a bunch of garbage means all fringe media is always correct

SteyrAUG
06-24-17, 19:19
Fake news. Sad.

He's not dead?

SteyrAUG
06-24-17, 19:22
Just remember, because the MSM is full of a bunch of garbage means all fringe media is always correct

I think everyone massages the facts and we get 90% opinion, 8% innuendo and 2% actual news if you look hard enough.

Coal Dragger
06-24-17, 19:28
He's not dead?

Yeah he's dead. The conspiracy theory stuff is a lot of wishful thinking. Even if true, it will never be proven.

glocktogo
06-24-17, 20:34
Yeah he's dead. The conspiracy theory stuff is a lot of wishful thinking. Even if true, it will never be proven.

Fully 100% of all criminal conspiracies which are never investigated, are never proven. Funny how that works out...

Bulletdog
06-24-17, 21:28

Right. We should all just shut up and let them do whatever they want since it will probably never be proven. We shouldn't give any thought to the possibility that well known public figures that are trying to wrest control of our entire country are having people whacked left and right to cover their tracks.

Good plan CD.

SteyrAUG
06-24-17, 22:18

The point is he's dead. And there is currently as much evidence he wasn't a political assassination as anything else. It's not proven, it's not disproven or fake news. But it's currently a legitimate possibility and has more validity than a bunch of shit the left is claiming Trump said, did or had involvement with.

TAZ
06-24-17, 22:51
Working around the Clintons and the inner circle of the DNC seems almost as dangerous as trying to turn your life around in the inner city.

SomeOtherGuy
06-24-17, 23:11
Wouldn't it be a hoot if we found out the Russians had been doing all this stuff just to screw with the Clintons?

Funnier still if it was Angela Merkel, the EAST-German, German chancellor, doing it to frame the Russians...

On a more serious note, I don't remember reading of any body count surrounding Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, or Bush II. I would like to see a statistical analysis of how the Clinton-related bodycount compares to normal mortality rates for the various types of people. I'm going to bet it's at least six standard deviations outside of normal.

Coal Dragger
06-25-17, 11:26
The point is he's dead. And there is currently as much evidence he wasn't a political assassination as anything else. It's not proven, it's not disproven or fake news. But it's currently a legitimate possibility and has more validity than a bunch of shit the left is claiming Trump said, did or had involvement with.

Possible. However until I see more investigative proof, intellectual honesty compels me to discount this as much as I do the Trump Russia stuff.

Bulletdog
06-25-17, 14:17
Possible. However until I see more investigative proof, intellectual honesty compels me to discount this as much as I do the Trump Russia stuff.

No one is asking you to believe anything without question. That would be foolish and ridiculous.

I also find it foolish and ridiculous to dismiss everything you hear as "fake news" and "conspiracy theories". At least some of it is founded in fact, and if it quacks, waddles and smells like a duck, well… It might be a chicken acting like a duck, but its probably a duck. And no, I don't have irrefutable scientific proof that it is a duck. Just pointing out the obvious.

No one on this forum can prove or disprove either the subject of this thread, or the Trump allegations you brought up. We are just an intelligent group of like minded individuals discussing the possibilities and possible implications of things that are going on in the world around us. Conversation amongst friends, if you will. If you wish to dismiss it all as fake news or conspiracies, that is your prerogative. I won't hate you for it.

Coal Dragger
06-25-17, 18:48
As like minded individuals we should be careful not to possibly project our desires that the Clintons and DNC are really guilty of this kind of wrong doing. Sometimes when you really want to see something (or believe it) it becomes easier to consider anything as evidence to support your desired conclusion. This is very easy to succumb to, and many a prosecutor, scientist, and researcher has gone down this road to failure by trying to make the cause of individual data points fit a narrative or causation that doesn't actually exist under more intense scrutiny.

The leftists in this country are currently engaged in the above behavior.

Do I think the Clintons, and the DNC are shady, possibly murderous crooks? Yes I do. I'd love to see this proven. However until that time, I have to consider individual data points as just that: individual. In the case of this prosecutor, he was a federal prosecutor in Florida. I'm sure there are lots of baddies in that area who would have loved to off him, not just the DNC. So all of those baddies would need to be eliminated as suspects first.

Iraqgunz
06-25-17, 19:08
Out of curiosity have any of you loosened your tin foil and done any searching at all about the facts of this "alleged Clintoncide"?

RetroRevolver77
06-25-17, 19:46
deleted

Kchen986
06-25-17, 20:01
The Victim was a federal prosecutor. I'd say blaming it on the Clintons instead of the myriad of people he was prosecuting is a little bit of a stretch, no?

Bulletdog
06-25-17, 20:29
The Victim was a federal prosecutor. I'd say blaming it on the Clintons instead of the myriad of people he was prosecuting is a little bit of a stretch, no?

Sure its a stretch. This particular incident just one of Coal's "individual data points". Maybe the guy got drunk and fell off the boat while at a fancy yacht party and none of the other guests noticed. There are literally millions of possible explanations for how this guy ended up dead and washed up on that beach. But when you consider this one, that one, the other one and the list begins to grow and grow. None of it provable mind you, but it starts to look a little fishy on the whole, doesn't it? I'm not convinced there is a huge cover up with all sorts of murder victim's linked to the Clinton's, but I think it pretty silly to completely dismiss and ignore dozens of individual coincidences that all point in the same direction. It seems to me like there could be something to it all, when considered en masse.

SteyrAUG
06-25-17, 21:05

But wasn't he investigating the Clintons, could he have possibly become their prosecutor? So right now fair game as much as any I'd say. The important thing is I have no problem believing Hillary is capable of exactly this kind of shit. Many might disagree, and though I count him as one of the worst presidents of my lifetime, I don't think Obama would engage in political assassination or even half the shit the Clintons are capable of doing.

I do believe Bill Clinton had lots of people killed for political reasons. I do believe Hillary had people killed as well during her husbands presidency. I think Hillary is still capable of the same today.

Moose-Knuckle
06-26-17, 04:25
Sounds like he slept with a pillow over his head . . . .

Hollywood police confirmed that the deceased man is Beranton J. Whisenant Jr., 37, of Miramar. A police spokeswoman said he may have suffered a head wound caused by a possible gunshot or other type of trauma.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article152629589.html

Doc Safari
06-26-17, 09:57
Working around the Clintons and the inner circle of the DNC seems almost as dangerous as trying to turn your life around in the inner city.

I was thinking being a high level Democrat is as dangerous as being a high level member of the Mafia. One wrong move and you're worm food.

Doc Safari
06-26-17, 09:59
Sounds like he slept with a pillow over his head . . . .

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article152629589.html

Well, at least he didn't try to cross a river with more engine blocks than he could swim with.

Iraqgunz
06-27-17, 00:03
You're not doing yourself any favor by posting the link to the Lee Harvey Oswald School of Conspiracies.

Knock yourself out- though a lot of the websites and links have been scrubbed over the years.

https://arkancide.com/

Coal Dragger
06-27-17, 01:26
Tinfoil hat wearers are not self aware enough to consider the unreliable, dubious nature of their sources of information.

Remember crazy people don't think they're crazy, if they were self aware of such a thought process... they wouldn't be crazy.

Now I'm not saying 7n6 is crazy mind you. Just pointing out that he may be relying too heavily on unreliable sources of information.

Moose-Knuckle
06-27-17, 05:04
Tinfoil hat wearers are not self aware enough to consider the unreliable, dubious nature of their sources of information.

Remember crazy people don't think they're crazy, if they were self aware of such a thought process... they wouldn't be crazy.

Now I'm not saying 7n6 is crazy mind you. Just pointing out that he may be relying too heavily on unreliable sources of information.

While we are discussing this a CNN writer, his editor, and their unit head all resigned yesterday in the in the wake of a retracted Trump / CCCP article.

Not trying to go off topic, simply pointing out there is no such thing as "reliable sources".

Frailer
06-27-17, 07:15
While we are discussing this a CNN writer, his editor, and their unit head all resigned yesterday in the in the wake of a retracted Trump / CCCP article.

Not trying to go off topic, simply pointing out there is no such thing as "reliable sources".

This implies that all sources are equally unreliable.

Which is not true.

Spiffums
06-27-17, 09:34

It's those double shoot guns that a couple of people on the news keep talking about. I have no idea what they are meaning unless it's that 2 barreled 1911 looking thing.

RetroRevolver77
06-27-17, 11:32
deleted

Doc Safari
06-27-17, 11:38
Doesn't mean it's not true. Simply the link has information overload but the body count for Arkancide I believe is now in the mid 70's. That's a lot of people over the years, some of them good people who didn't deserve to be killed simply because they had dirt on the Clintons or those working with the Clintons. I have zero doubt that this attorney that was murdered for having information on election fraud is another victim. Problem is prosecutors are afraid to go after the Clintons because of this very reason.

Addressing this simply from a logical standpoint, how many other people do you know who have that many deaths associated with them? The sheer number of people who died coincidentally just because they had something to do with the Clintons defies statistical probability.

I won't go further into any conspiracy theories but it's undeniable that anyone associated with this bunch seems to have a predictably higher chance of dying than a random person from the general population, or even other politicians.

Bulletdog
06-27-17, 11:40
It's those double shoot guns that a couple of people on the news keep talking about. I have no idea what they are meaning unless it's that 2 barreled 1911 looking thing.

Or maybe the guy's "shoulder thingy that goes up" malfunctioned and shot him twice.

Iraqgunz
06-28-17, 02:24
A. When a story can't spell the name correctly (Shawn Lucas not Shaun Lucas) they lose credibility.

B. When a story calls him a "lawyer" when he is in fact, only a process server they lose credibility.

C. According to the medical examiner, he died from a powerful combination of drugs.

D. When you can't do basic research of the above facts, you lose credibility.

Doesn't mean it's not true. Simply the link has information overload but the body count for Arkancide I believe is now in the mid 70's. That's a lot of people over the years, some of them good people who didn't deserve to be killed simply because they had dirt on the Clintons or those working with the Clintons. I have zero doubt that this attorney that was murdered for having information on election fraud is another victim. Problem is prosecutors are afraid to go after the Clintons because of this very reason.

Moose-Knuckle
06-28-17, 04:09
This implies that all sources are equally unreliable.

Which is not true.

Not what I was attempting to get across, rather it implies that all sources have the potential to be unreliable, aka "fake news".

Example: Some people roll their eyes at say Alex Jone's "Info Wars" but accept Snopes to be the gospel truth and visa versa.

Frailer
06-28-17, 13:24
Not what I was attempting to get across, rather it implies that all sources have the potential to be unreliable, aka "fake news".

Example: Some people roll their eyes at say Alex Jone's "Info Wars" but accept Snopes to be the gospel truth and visa versa.

Yes, there is no such thing as a perfectly reliable source, but some sources are more reliable than others. Using the example that you yourself cited, CNN isn't perfectly reliable, and they're far from unbiased, but when their folks get caught blatantly fabricating stories they get fired.

I don't treat Snopes as gospel (hell, I don't even treat the Gospels as gospel), but cite Infowars and I'm rolling my eyes.

Are you suggesting those two sources are equivalent?

RetroRevolver77
06-28-17, 13:45
deleted

skywalkrNCSU
06-28-17, 13:49
InfoWars has been more right than wrong

lololololololololololololololololololololololol

Doc Safari
06-28-17, 13:52
SNOPES is two fat people, a cat and a couch- with a liberal bias.

InfoWars has been more right than wrong, breaking stories out that the mainline news ignores until they can no longer ignore them, the problem isn't their researchers- it's their main host who is a little off but people like him.

I have listened to Alex Jones' radio show extensively, and he does sometimes hit upon something that turns out to be true months or years later.

The main problems with his operation, though, are twofold:

1) They run with a story without it being properly vetted, and
2) The host is a loudmouth sensationalist who can't resist milking the slightest political anomaly into a full-blown conspiracy.

My take: if he has a credible guest with a known track record, then fine, believe what's being presented. If it's just the host spouting off one of his bombastic 45-minute monologues, then just take it as a niche sub-genre of political comedy and don't expect too much else.

RetroRevolver77
06-28-17, 13:52
deleted

Frailer
06-28-17, 14:07
SNOPES is two fat people, a cat and a couch- with a liberal bias.

And InfoWars is one fat person who Rush Limbaugh thinks is a nutjob.

But he's not a nutjob...he's a "performance artist." And we have to give him props for warning us about the whole Jade Helm operation that was going to herd us all into abandoned Wal-Marts.

RetroRevolver77
06-28-17, 14:10
deleted

Doc Safari
06-28-17, 14:13
You are just mad that Hillary lost and CNN just got busted for peddling fake news about the Russian involvement.

One of the things I was trying to find is the story I remember about the counter-intelligence coup that was done to keep the Democrats from rigging machines for what is known as fractional voting. I remember Alex Jones discussing it and then some guy that used to be CIA, now retired had some videos about it on youtube- saying there was a fight in the deep state between the Patriots and Globalists during the election to keep the results honest. Essentially, they kept the Globalists from hacking the results after they came and were being compiled. The only thing I've ever found evidence written about was DHS attempting to hack dozens of state voter registration websites. Interesting that Democrat insiders who were attempting to come forward with evidence of that the DNC hacking the results- were later found dead, three or four of them now I believe.

7n6

As I posted earlier, no doubt that the mysterious deaths defy statistical probability, but proving the reason is another thing. Just like the JFK assassination, some of this becomes so convoluted that the truth will never be known--and that's why these people keep their lives so complicated--so that no one can ever get to the bottom of things and point the finger at any specific person or persons.

Frailer
06-28-17, 14:41
You have to filter what he says, he is crazy but he's also busted open some serious news stories as well. You do understand that people get whacked for half the stuff he talks about- look at what happened to Breitbart.

Who killed him? Podesta or Bannon?

skywalkrNCSU
06-28-17, 14:56
Alex Jones thinks that Sandy Hook was a hoax but nah, they get more right than wrong. The unintentional comedy here is incredible. How I would love to spend one day in the life of someone so deluded.

RetroRevolver77
06-28-17, 15:11
deleted

Averageman
06-28-17, 15:23
It's getting harder to tell Info wars from CNN.

Doc Safari
06-28-17, 15:41

I just flat out don't believe anybody anymore. It's all about making money and entertaining the masses. Even the douches at CNN are providing conservative hate porn for their lefty customers. It's not about the truth; it's about marketing, commerce, filthy lucre, the almighty dollar.

26 Inf
06-28-17, 16:09
And we have to give him props for warning us about the whole Jade Helm operation that was going to herd us all into abandoned Wal-Marts.

Oh, snap! I did not get the abandoned part, so is it safe to go to Wal-Marts that are open 24? How about Sam's club?

I won't even go into Arkansas for fear I'll inadventantly get to close to Chafee and get snatched.

skywalkrNCSU
06-28-17, 16:27
CNN thought the Russians hacked the elections- it's comical really.

Right but you trust a guy who believes Sandy Hook was a hoax and any other conspiracy theory he can get his delusional supporters to go along with.

Just because CNN is full of crap doesn't make Info Wars legitimate. Deflecting to the fact that CNN is garbage (something nobody here would bother debating) doesn't do anything to strengthen your point.

Frailer
06-28-17, 16:51
Right but you trust a guy who believes Sandy Hook was a hoax and any other conspiracy theory he can get his delusional supporters to go along with.

Just because CNN is full of crap doesn't make Info Wars legitimate. Deflecting to the fact that CNN is garbage (something nobody here would bother debating) doesn't do anything to strengthen your point.

This is what passes for debate in our great nation today.

The response from the right to any criticism of the bloviating moron is that he's not the pathological liar who ran against him. And vice versa.

We truly do get the government we deserve.

RetroRevolver77
06-28-17, 16:56
deleted

Doc Safari
06-28-17, 17:11
My point being that over 70 people have died in mysterious circumstances while working around the Clintons over the years. You trying to deflect the conversation by dragging the legitimacy of Infowars into this has nothing to do with that fact.

Amen. The operative expert on deaths surrounding the Clintons would be Larry Nichols. Yes, he's been a frequent guest on Alex Jones' radio show. This gets to my point that if Alex has a credible guest, he's worth listening to. Larry Nichols was apparently an insider at the Clinton dynasty and turned traitor when they asked him to commit one too many "hits" on their behalf. Believe him or not, he has stuck to his guns over the years and if I'm not mistaken he's the original source of the allegations that the Clintons have people killed who get in their way.

The question that immediately pops up would be: then why is Nichols still alive? He certainly falls into the "knows too much for his own good" category.

My suspicion is that he sold lots of books and/or videos of the Clinton Chronicles and for whatever reason he's no real threat to them. That makes me question his credibility right there.

Still, the sheer number of deaths surrounding the Clintons is as staggering as the number of mysterious deaths surrounding the JFK assassination (just ask Richard Belzer).

RetroRevolver77
06-28-17, 17:34
deleted

26 Inf
06-28-17, 18:43
I thought the number was in the mid 70's, it is apparently now over 114 but may not include Monica Peterson- who died investigating the child sex trafficking ring in Haiti.

https://twitter.com/pattieaz2002/status/799524873093660672

Have you read this?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/12/06/another-false-pizzagate-tale-the-death-of-a-sex-worker-activist-in-haiti/?utm_term=.6422b7ea5999

SteyrAUG
06-28-17, 19:03
Alex Jones is entertainment, not news. The fact that they sometimes talk about something that proves to be true is irrelevant.

Richard Belzer has the same amount of credibility as Oliver Stone.

CNN and FOX are editorially biased and often present opinion as news.

There is a lot of money to be made catering to the extremes. The idea that the moon landing was faked is a lot more interesting to consider than what actually happens from day to day. This is also why people believe we have aliens on ice and alien spacecraft at Area 51. I mean to consider that as some kind of reality is so much more interesting than anything Donald Trump might tweet that it isn't even fair to compare the two.

Imagine for a moment if FOX or CNN (depending upon who you believe most) actually reported that the government was able to clone T Rex DNA and it had been discovered there actually was a DINOSAUR ISLAND with half a dozen live T Rex's running around. Do you know how many people would want that to be true because it's so much more interesting then what is going on in Syria right now?

People want to believe this shit. Now I know the Clintons are capable of all kinds of shit, and I think maybe Vince Foster was killed, but the idea that they have a 100+ body count is a joke. Eventually somebody would sell them out for cash or the story of the decade. Keep in mind Bill Clinton couldn't even conceal a blowjob.

If there actually was a child sex ring run by prominent democrats it would be ACTUAL NEWS very quickly, just like if there was actual evidence that Bush or Israel orchestrated the 9-11 attacks. Any critical thinker would realize there are too many wannabe Woodward and Bernstein's for that story to stay hidden if there was any genuine evidence of any kind.

But since none of those things actually happened, we get fed opinion based news about how Russia helped Trump get elected.

RetroRevolver77
06-28-17, 19:04
deleted

skywalkrNCSU
06-28-17, 21:13
Alex Jones is entertainment, not news. The fact that they sometimes talk about something that proves to be true is irrelevant.

Richard Belzer has the same amount of credibility as Oliver Stone.

CNN and FOX are editorially biased and often present opinion as news.

There is a lot of money to be made catering to the extremes. The idea that the moon landing was faked is a lot more interesting to consider than what actually happens from day to day. This is also why people believe we have aliens on ice and alien spacecraft at Area 51. I mean to consider that as some kind of reality is so much more interesting than anything Donald Trump might tweet that it isn't even fair to compare the two.

Imagine for a moment if FOX or CNN (depending upon who you believe most) actually reported that the government was able to clone T Rex DNA and it had been discovered there actually was a DINOSAUR ISLAND with half a dozen live T Rex's running around. Do you know how many people would want that to be true because it's so much more interesting then what is going on in Syria right now?

People want to believe this shit. Now I know the Clintons are capable of all kinds of shit, and I think maybe Vince Foster was killed, but the idea that they have a 100+ body count is a joke. Eventually somebody would sell them out for cash or the story of the decade. Keep in mind Bill Clinton couldn't even conceal a blowjob.

If there actually was a child sex ring run by prominent democrats it would be ACTUAL NEWS very quickly, just like if there was actual evidence that Bush or Israel orchestrated the 9-11 attacks. Any critical thinker would realize there are too many wannabe Woodward and Bernstein's for that story to stay hidden if there was any genuine evidence of any kind.

But since none of those things actually happened, we get fed opinion based news about how Russia helped Trump get elected.

This is so on point and better said than anything I'd come up with

Moose-Knuckle
06-29-17, 05:04
Yes, there is no such thing as a perfectly reliable source, but some sources are more reliable than others. Using the example that you yourself cited, CNN isn't perfectly reliable, and they're far from unbiased, but when their folks get caught blatantly fabricating stories they get fired.

The only reasons those guys resigned was they got caught and there would have been litigation over the article had it not been retracted. Much like how Palin is now suing the New York Times over their misinformation about her influence on the Gabby Giffords shooting.

Then there is this . . . (CNN producer is still not "fired")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

And CNN's Van Jones . . .

‘Big Nothing Burger’: CNN contributor admits Russia scandal made for ratings (can only embed one video per post)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kh3ngzbUeA

I don't treat Snopes as gospel (hell, I don't even treat the Gospels as gospel), but cite Infowars and I'm rolling my eyes.

Are you suggesting those two sources are equivalent?

I'm not suggesting a thing. Both CNN and Infowars have White House Press Corps correspondents. The way people like you view Infowars is the same way folks like me view the CNN's of the world.

And no, I'm not citing Infowars as "reliabe", I maintain there is no reliable sources.

Moose-Knuckle
06-29-17, 05:15

They're players in the same game.

I just flat out don't believe anybody anymore. It's all about making money and entertaining the masses. Even the douches at CNN are providing conservative hate porn for their lefty customers. It's not about the truth; it's about marketing, commerce, filthy lucre, the almighty dollar.

Making money is a part of it, entertainment no. It's about influence and mass suasion.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/6/5828/30661939681_e66c2b7ba1_b.jpg

Frailer
06-29-17, 11:37
I'd like to see a source for that Walter Cronkite quote.

I'm not saying he didn't say it--although since the earliest source I can find for it is Stormfront I have my doubts--but if he did I'd like to know the context.

RetroRevolver77
06-29-17, 11:53
deleted

Doc Safari
06-29-17, 12:45
So let's throw some convoluted mental leaps that anyone that wants to expose this level of corruption somehow is a crazy because they want answers to the 100+ dead people surrounding the Clinton's? Bill Clinton took over what, twenty trips to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's private Pedo island because he likes the buffet? Or that Bill Clinton personally got involved along with a convicted human trafficker and lawyer Jorge Puello to free convicted child trafficker Laura Silsby, a Clinton associate- after she attempted to abduct over thirty children from Haiti? Then to dismiss all this evidence, all these people who have been murdered to cover up their corruption as just being coincidental, simply doesn't make sense.

I do still wonder if Hillary's uncontrollable spasms, difficulty walking, speech difficulties, head bobbing and bursts of strange laughter we saw during the campaign were caused by the Laughing Cannibal disease known as Kuru. A spongeform pathogen passed to the brain from eating raw human blood or nervous tissue- kind of like madcow disease. Makes sense, she was into that Spirit Cooking by her own admission in the e-mails. Maybe they were trying to secure those Haitian kids for a grill out buffet campaign celebration at the Epstein island Moloch temple. Who knows.

A Clinton ate my baby!

Are you not entertained?

7n6

If you're going to buy into all of that then you could say she's demon possessed after channeling Eleanor Roosevelt all those years.

RetroRevolver77
06-29-17, 13:29
deleted

Doc Safari
06-29-17, 13:37
See Donald went in to drain the swamp and soon found- the entire upper echelons of government are infected with these people as well as the MSM that keeps the lies going. It exists to destroy the American people for the swamp's benefit. They have levied tens of trillions of dollars in debt upon our back and you think that certain activities are below them? Human trafficking, narcotics, extortion, bribery, and murder is how you keep the swamp in line. It has needs and every need is met otherwise you won't have loyalty or fear of reprisals.

7n6

Didn't you hear Ron Paul's warning to Trump that if he wasn't careful he'd end up like JFK?

I think the Deep State told him up front: you better play ball with us on at least a few things or you'll be the next president to be assassinated.

sl4mdaddy
06-29-17, 14:10
Maybe we should send the Clinton's over to North Korean, see what happens to 'the fat kid'.

Moose-Knuckle
06-30-17, 04:25
I'd like to see a source for that Walter Cronkite quote.

I'm not saying he didn't say it--although since the earliest source I can find for it is Stormfront I have my doubts--but if he did I'd like to know the context.

No clue have heard that quote for years and I didn't pull it from "stormfront". Google search pulled up the image.

skywalkrNCSU
06-30-17, 06:46
If a quote is on a picture on the internet it must be true

Honu
06-30-17, 08:03
No clue have heard that quote for years and I didn't pull it from "stormfront". Google search pulled up the image.

well that crazy bleeding face lady from msnbc said its their job to control what people think on camera :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfrLkqsEuog

just like that video of them creating a fake news story on camera setting up the scene and people in it etc.

RetroRevolver77
06-30-17, 09:55
deleted

Moose-Knuckle
07-01-17, 03:33
If a quote is on a picture on the internet it must be true

Way to cite a source to disprove the quote in question.

Moose-Knuckle
07-01-17, 03:56
well that crazy bleeding face lady from msnbc said its their job to control what people think on camera :)

just like that video of them creating a fake news story on camera setting up the scene and people in it etc.

FOIA records detail Operation Mockingbird and the CIA meddling in mass media.

CNN's Anderson Cooper was recruited by the CIA from Yale.

Here's an interview of old bleeding face's father discussing "physcological domination of individuals", influence of power, and some other interesting factoids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZdSAd6g2P8

skywalkrNCSU
07-01-17, 07:02

That's silly logic. The burden of proof lies on the one attributing the quote to an individual. Proving someone didn't say something is a ridiculous ask. For example:

"That Moose Knuckle fellow is a close friend, we love discussing how we can take everyone's guns away"
-Hillary Clinton

Now you can't prove she didn't say that but the burden of proof lies on me proving she did. Now just think if I put the quote on a picture with her face on it, you would have to believe it.

I am not even claiming the quote you posted is necessarily fake but I couldn't find an original source when I searched for it. I believe Trump would call this fake news.

Frailer
07-01-17, 08:54

That's how the game is played now?

Moose-Knuckle
07-02-17, 03:18
That's silly logic.

That's how the game is played now?

You too are deflecting from the topic at hand and seem to be fixated on a quote that I posted that the two of you can't seem to verify nor disprove.

Perhaps instead of carrying on with the topic dilution, you two could disprove the other things that you two seem to be ignoring in this thread. You know like CNN's anti Trump agenda.

You both go after a member over Infowars while defending the mainstream media, claim the the quote I posted is false, and yet you two have failed to provided a single reliable source that disproves the Clinton's dirty deeds and the mainstream media collusion.

skywalkrNCSU
07-02-17, 07:51
You too are deflecting from the topic at hand and seem to be fixated on a quote that I posted that the two of you can't seem to verify nor disprove.

Perhaps instead of carrying on with the topic dilution, you two could disprove the other things that you two seem to be ignoring in this thread. You know like CNN's anti Trump agenda.

You both go after a member over Infowars while defending the mainstream media, claim the the quote I posted is false, and yet you two have failed to provided a single reliable source that disproves the Clinton's dirty deeds and the mainstream media collusion.

Remember kids, you aren't allowed to question any information if it supports your narrative and when it doesn't just claim fake news.

Frailer
07-02-17, 09:47
...You both go after a member over Infowars while defending the mainstream media, claim the the quote I posted is false, and yet you two have failed to provided a single reliable source that disproves the Clinton's dirty deeds and the mainstream media collusion.

For the record, I "went after" Infowars' *founder*, and I never defended the MSM. Furthermore, I never claimed your quote was false--in fact, I specifically stated that I was not claiming that--I merely asked for a source.

I'm sure the Clintons have committed many dirty deeds, although I doubt they have a body count in the dozens. But asking some to prove a negative is just silly.