PDA

View Full Version : Insecure login warning on M4C?

brown3345
06-26-17, 08:47
I just logged into M4C and FireFox gave me a warning that my username and password could be compromised.
Quote from my web browser, "About insecure pages
Pages that need to transmit private information, such as credit cards, personal information and passwords, need to have a secure connection to help prevent attackers from stealing your information. (Tip: A secure connection will have "HTTPS" in the address bar, along with a green lock icon.) "

Is there a way to login securely?

JC5188
07-09-17, 17:01
I just logged into M4C and FireFox gave me a warning that my username and password could be compromised.
Quote from my web browser, "About insecure pages
Pages that need to transmit private information, such as credit cards, personal information and passwords, need to have a secure connection to help prevent attackers from stealing your information. (Tip: A secure connection will have "HTTPS" in the address bar, along with a green lock icon.) "

Is there a way to login securely?

Did you report to a mod?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brown3345
07-09-17, 18:16
I assumed that Mods would monitor the site comments and questions area. Maybe I was wrong in that assumption.

JC5188
07-10-17, 05:24
I assumed that Mods would monitor the site comments and questions area. Maybe I was wrong in that assumption.

Not certain about that, but they for sure reply to PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scooter22
07-10-17, 07:55
Congratulations, you're on an NSA watch list

brown3345
07-10-17, 16:21
Cool beans!