PDA

View Full Version : Another ridiculous anti-gun video

horseman234
06-26-17, 09:02
This video is circulating on Facebook. It's obvious the people involved have had no training, and they want to make a mockery out of people who carry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ERQCmwNOyM

RetroRevolver77
06-26-17, 09:11
All about making flyover country look retarded.

JulyAZ
06-26-17, 09:13
Holy hell, I thought this was a comedy skit, I laughed.

But arresting the black guy IMO kinda takes away from the gun angle and makes the video about something else.

Damn these people are stupid.

thopkins22
06-26-17, 09:56
To be fair, a lot of people who carry(and maybe upwards of 95% of people who open carry) ARE stupid. [emoji6]

Where are you from that this is circulating on Facebook? Bad caricatures aren't really funny, and the only punchline didn't have anything to do with guns. Ignore it, nobody is having their mind changed by this, and frankly nobody is having their opinions reinforced by it. You'll either be ineffective or counterproductive if you argue with people about it.

TAZ
06-26-17, 10:23
Ahhhh liberals. They really are that other 50% of the intelligence distribution that George Carlin talked about.

horseman234
06-26-17, 10:30
Arkansas. I do have friends on the left, and this one was posted by a woman I think the world of. Ironically, she lives on a mountain in a rural area, and her husband has several firearms, although he doesn't carry. Ironically, they are about the only two people on the left that I can have rational discussions about policy without them having an angry emotional fit.

I posted this video just to confirm what many on the left think of us, not to get in an argument with them, and I agree that open carry in most situations is stupid.

SomeOtherGuy
06-26-17, 10:45
Wouldn't be a bad idea for someone on our side to return the favor with an even more ridiculous video mocking the anti side of things.

nml
06-26-17, 11:24
Don't need to make videos there is something called history. King George Stalin Mao Hitler etc. Paris attacks etc.

RetroRevolver77
06-26-17, 11:27
Don't need to make videos there is something called history. King George Stalin Mao Hitler etc. Paris attacks etc.

Liberal;

"It will be different this time- we just need the right leadership to impose our principles in a militaristic fashion."

Zim
06-26-17, 11:47
Satire or liberal derangement, I laughed.

Honu
06-26-17, 12:09
honestly why give them money and more popularity and larger reach with clicks and views ?

ignore the idiocy

SomeOtherGuy
06-26-17, 14:28

Because our side already has most of the people who know history and are capable of logical thought. Unfortunately voting is not restricted to such people. "We" need to reach out to those who are ignorant and don't care, but will change their views if they are entertained for 30 seconds in a way that affects their viewpoint.

Alex V
06-26-17, 15:28
I have to say, I LOL'ed. The left is has their heads so far up their own asses that it makes this skit that much more funny.

JC5188
06-26-17, 15:58
I guess the fact I knew the cowboy had his hat on backwards means I'm the one they were making fun of?

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nml
06-26-17, 16:20
Because our side already has most of the people who know history and are capable of logical thought. Unfortunately voting is not restricted to such people. "We" need to reach out to those who are ignorant and don't care, but will change their views if they are entertained for 30 seconds in a way that affects their viewpoint.Anti 2a is about emotion. You arent going to affect their viewpoint.

All they see is the victims not the cause. They dont ask why mental health signs were missed and warnings ignored. Why all the administration has multimillion dollar pensions but they can't afford to hire a school security officer. Or that other methods of mass killings have been far more effective than small arms. They just want to make guns illegal. Short of repealing the 19th amendment youll always have to deal with this.