PDA

View Full Version : Parts for converting HK45 C from LEM to V1

Warg
06-26-17, 11:37
I've a buyer who wants my HK45 C that is currently setup as light LEM, but wants the V1 DA/SA version instead and will pay for the parts and labor ( I'm pretty sure I can to do the conversion). There is no convincing the buyer that LEM is the way to go, so... It's been a while since I messed with these and I'm uncertain which parts I need as I sold the V1 parts years ago. This is what I think is required to convert back to V1:

Detent plate - V1
Sear
Lever - decocker and safety
Hammer
Hammer axle
Slide plate
Slide plate (detent compression spring)
Hammer spring (?- not sure if needed)

Does this look correct? I assume the light trigger spring is okay and am unsure if a replacement hammer spring is needed.

Thanks.

call_me_ski
06-26-17, 12:37
I've a buyer who wants my HK45 C that is currently setup as light LEM, but wants the V1 DA/SA version instead and will pay for the parts and labor ( I'm pretty sure I can to do the conversion). There is no convincing the buyer that LEM is the way to go, so... It's been a while since I messed with these and I'm uncertain which parts I need as I sold the V1 parts years ago. This is what I think is required to convert back to V1:

Detent plate - V1
Sear
Lever - decocker and safety
Hammer
Hammer axle
Slide plate
Slide plate (detent compression spring)
Hammer spring (?- not sure if needed)

Does this look correct? I assume the light trigger spring is okay and am unsure if a replacement hammer spring is needed.

Thanks.

I would email HK CS. They will get your sorted in short order and it will be from the source.

Thanks,

ralph
06-26-17, 16:31
I would email HK CS. They will get your sorted in short order and it will be from the source.

Thanks,

Correct, and while I was at it I'd order the parts from them as well, HKUSA is usually way way cheaper than HKparts.net, I'd only use them as a last resort, and only if I knew HKUSAwas'nt going to have what I wanted in stock for awhile.. Agree with your customer about the LEM, it truely is'nt for everybody,

Warg
06-29-17, 18:57
Thanks guys. Indeed HK USA was much cheaper. The parts were correct, but the trigger return spring might need to be changed if one desired a different pull weight.