PDA

View Full Version : MAGPUL GOODNESS

Iraqgunz
10-02-08, 02:41
I wanted to post this here for all M4 members to see. As some of you know I work for a PMC in the Green Zone in Baghdad. A few months back I had an opportunity to interact with some Soldiers from an EOD unit assigned to that AO. During some conversations we had I learned that they had crappy M4/M16 magazines and a shortage of mags for their pistols.

I was able to give them pistol mags from our place as well as some new Colt mags. But, I wanted to do more for them. I put in a request to someone at Magpul and explained the situation and to see if they could help out.

Well imagine my surprise when a rather sizable box of mags arrived today. Alot of companies talk about supporting the troops and send them "fluff" but Magpul actually sent something that may just save their lives.

KUDOS to Magpul and I appreciate what you did, and I am sure that those EOD members are just as appreciative.

KyAKGuy
10-02-08, 03:55
That's Cool!
Hat's off to MAGPUL!!

All the more reason to do business with them!!

KyAKGuy

NinjaMedic
10-02-08, 04:48
Magpul should institute a program for guys to buy magazines and have them sent to the guys in the sandbox where they are needed, I know I would send a few to random guys, my best friend is already taken care of as well as the guys on his EOD team while they were over there at FOB Hammer. And he got the little ribbon for "being a dumbass" to prove they work :)

Ridge_Runner_5
10-02-08, 17:37
God bless Magpul!

RogerinTPA
10-02-08, 17:48
That's outstanding! The folks at Magpul are true patriots!:cool:

the_1iviper
10-02-08, 17:48
another reason to love magpul stuff :D

Cold Zero
10-02-08, 18:02
Nice to hear about quality company's doing good things.

ZZBLAZEZZ
10-02-08, 19:15
You just cant beat Magpul..

HighSpeedDreams
10-02-08, 19:28
Not too many companies out there would do something like that. Hats off!!!

Robb Jensen
10-02-08, 19:44
Magpul does a lot of 'lookin-out', and I highly appreciate that they do that for our troops and LEOs. That's very rare in this industry. :D

adh
10-02-08, 20:42
Magpul does a lot of 'lookin-out', and I highly appreciate that they do that for our troops and LEOs. That's very rare in this industry. :D

That's very rare in just about all private industries.

Good on you Magpul
BTW can't wait for the Magpul Dynamics DVD:D

DarkX
10-02-08, 21:20
I am certain that Magpul is a rare breed....an excellent way to do good and to do good business.

Hats off to Magpul

Low Drag
10-02-08, 22:16
I'll have to buy more magpl gear now.......

They make good stuff and give it to the troops in need. How cool is that! That's a place I'll spend my hard earned money.

Bushytale
10-02-08, 23:38
Outstanding!!!!!!

karmapolice
10-03-08, 00:07
I expect to hear nothing less about such awesome people. Magpul is good folks :p.

yugolover
10-03-08, 01:47
Good for them.

30 cal slut
10-03-08, 10:02
I'll have to buy more magpl gear now.......

i couldn't possibly buy any more magpul product, even if magpul marketed thong bikinis and assless leather chaps. :eek:

seriously, wife glanced at all the ups box clutter in my man-cave last night and asked "who the hell are these magpul guys?"

quality company with a quality product. i've been egging all my shooting buddies to order magpul p-mags.

murphy j
10-03-08, 11:53
Outstanding! I keep hearing things about Magpul being an upstanding company with an excellent product. These kinds of things prove to me that this is a company I can have no reservations about dealing with.

The Slug
10-04-08, 00:50
Makes me glad I just bought a bunch of their goodies.

BigTime
10-04-08, 01:32
Ditto,just bought a few mags from Brownells with LEO discount was 12.97 per 30rd mag.Yes I ordered 10 mags at that price.:D

thopkins22
10-04-08, 02:09
Just saw this, it does nothing for me, as I'm not cool enough to own a beltfed but it's bad ass. Check the stock on this m249, definitely Magpul goodness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX2syWRcpTM&feature=related

If this is old news or not news...sorry.