PDA

View Full Version : Antifa at Gettysburg?

ABNAK
06-30-17, 13:55
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/30/rumors-antifa-could-swarm-gettysburg-prompt-fed-reaction.html

If this is true (see the italics?) it would be a great opportunity to crack their heads wide open. Swing those nightsticks like baseball bats.

To take their garbage to hallowed ground is despicable. I could have seen them showing their asses just about anywhere, but Gettysburg? Really?

Sam
06-30-17, 14:09
Since the Federal Park Police are taking it seriously, it must have the potential to get ugly.

SomeOtherGuy
06-30-17, 14:33
They want to riot at a site where there was a Union victory? Are they Confederate supporters???

Yeah yeah, I'm sure they have some convoluted illogic where it makes sense to them.

yoni
06-30-17, 15:07
Grape Shot issued to Park Police.

RazorBurn
06-30-17, 15:21

I would be willing to make a tax deductible contribution for that! :D

Pilot1
06-30-17, 15:39
I'm in PA about two hours drive east of Gettysburg, and yes it is true. Also, there are a number of pro 2A groups from PA, and MD that are going to counter protest.

ABNAK
06-30-17, 17:22

Grape shot......I see what you did there! How ironic it would be!

ABNAK
06-30-17, 17:23
I'm in PA about two hours drive east of Gettysburg, and yes it is true. Also, there are a number of pro 2A groups from PA, and MD that are going to counter protest.

Good. They need to be actively countered, not slinked away from.

Honu
06-30-17, 18:27
time for a real re-enactment :)

Bubba FAL
06-30-17, 18:40
time for a real re-enactment :)

Yeah, maybe the ANTIFa dipwads can play the part of Pickett's unit.

ABNAK
06-30-17, 18:42
Yeah, maybe the ANTIFa dipwads can play the part of Pickett's unit.

They don't have the balls of Pickett's unit. Not half the balls of anyone on either side in that battle.

Inkslinger
06-30-17, 19:04
I can't do Sunday or Monday, but I'm down with tomorrow. Coffee and donuts at the devils den anyone?

Jellybean
06-30-17, 21:02
They want to riot at a site where there was a Union victory? Are they Confederate supporters???

Yeah yeah, I'm sure they have some convoluted illogic where it makes sense to them.

Because white people.... they don't seem to need much of a reason aside from that. Probably throw in something about imperialism this or capitalism that for good measure....

I would be willing to make a tax deductible contribution for that!

That scene in BHD when the Delta guy shoots the technical at night with the recoilless rifle....

I can't do Sunday or Monday, but I'm down with tomorrow. Coffee and donuts at the devils den anyone?

Wish I was closer- I'd love to hang out with you guys and watch the show (if they show up).
Get some footage for us maybe?

MountainRaven
06-30-17, 21:56
My understanding is that there will be lots of re-enactors on site. I know they won't have any ammunition for their guns, but I imagine that their bayonets are still quite up to the task.

ndmiller
06-30-17, 22:05
I must be living under a rock, I was thinking anti full auto and had to click the thread to wonder who the bleep would be against that?

Moose-Knuckle
07-01-17, 04:29
Was I the only one that thought of the South Park episode where they reenact the Civil War and really break out fighting a second and playing grab ass lol?

gunrunner505
07-01-17, 05:43
You desecrate a persons grave and call it protest I'll stomp your ass and call it interpretive dance.

These guys are getting out of hand and when one of them gets his ass beat he'll cry that he got his ass kicked. Never mind his actions that resulted in an ass kicking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dienekes
07-01-17, 09:59
"You desecrate a persons grave and call it protest I'll stomp your ass and call it interpretive dance."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7CHiUN8XTWs

JC5188
07-01-17, 11:33
Was mostly an honest question, but I'll be taking ST's advice.

ST911
07-01-17, 11:52
Kindly remember that M4C is an open forum that can read by anyone, and comments here...even if tongue in cheek...reflect upon us all. Be outraged, be active, be engaged in issues, but please choose words wisely.

ABNAK
07-01-17, 14:09
Thing is, with a few hundred "smoke poles", if someone WERE to let some fly, how would they determine who's smoothbore sent it?

Civil War muskets were rifled.

Moose-Knuckle
07-02-17, 03:25
You desecrate a persons grave and call it protest I'll stomp your ass and call it interpretive dance.

Man that is some straight up signature line material right there! :cool:

tgizzard
07-02-17, 06:59
I'm sure the anti's will have a field day with this one.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/01/patriot-shoots-himself-in-leg-at-gettysburg.html

A self-described "patriot" who went to Gettysburg National Military Park on Saturday following rumors that members of an alt-left group would be there to desecrate Confederal memorials, shot himself in the leg with his own revolver.

Hmac
07-02-17, 07:05
Yeah, great. I picture this alt-right "patriot" all aflutter gearing up for this rally, strapping on his big iron, emotionally preparing himself to shoot him some Antifas. That he shot himself in the leg is kind of funny on its face, but scary when you think that an armed boob like that was going to "counter-demonstrate".

ABNAK
07-02-17, 07:39
How much you wanna bet he was playing "fast-draw".

"You gotta be fast man, like this...." BOOM!!! "Ahhhhh!!!"

Averageman
07-02-17, 08:24
Did he immediately go to his back-up plan and call Mom and Dad for some help?

tgizzard
07-02-17, 08:54
I'm guessing he was "packing" a Taurus of sorts in an uncle mikes cloth holster, probably couldn't keep his "itchy trigger finger" off of it, just in case and BANG .. into the idiots book he went.

ramairthree
07-02-17, 09:39
Damn Serpas.

Hmac
07-02-17, 09:51
Damn Serpas.

LOL. Glock in a Serpa. Sure recipe for ND :)

Campbell
07-02-17, 10:55
I'm guessing he was "packing" a Taurus of sorts in an uncle mikes cloth holster, probably couldn't keep his "itchy trigger finger" off of it, just in case and BANG .. into the idiots book he went.

The dreaded "sock" holster

Jellybean
07-02-17, 12:20
How much you wanna bet he was playing "fast-draw".

"You gotta be fast man, like this...." BOOM!!! "Ahhhhh!!!"

"Maaaaan, them an-tee-fuhs come at me a'll be lahk..." *BLAM* :laugh:

I find it irksome they went the "self described patriot" description for this nitwit, and others there. Like... how the hell do you know? They didn't provide a quote from the fella (or anyone else), or a twitter message, or group flyer or... etc. etc.
No, they just throw that shit in there because it's a headline grabber on a news story (if a six sentence headline can be called that) that isn't really even newsworthy- it's just a barely veiled jab at folks that showed up because they weren't thrilled about the prospect of another Antifa shitshow.

#triggered

(see what I did there? ;) )

JC5188
07-02-17, 12:23
Civil War muskets were rifled.

Some of the early Springfields, like the 1812, 1816, and many 1847 "musketoons" were not.

Pilot1
07-02-17, 12:38
Well the Antifas didn't need to show up. This guy did the damage for them.

sgtrock82
07-02-17, 14:28
Cool. Buck and ball for everyone!

*In response to the smooth bore comment above

Honu
07-02-17, 22:10
Did he immediately go to his back-up plan and call Mom and Dad for some help?

EXACTLY what I was thinking :)

Hmac
07-08-17, 11:32
"We are ANTIFA. We have gun training and we are not afraid"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v61Z3ZvDyRo

ABNAK
07-08-17, 12:27

Uh huh......whatever. :rolleyes:

pinzgauer
07-08-17, 13:33

His t-shirt triggered me:
"Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go... I wanna be sedated...
Nothin' to do and no where to go-o-oh... I wanna be sedated...

Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane...
I can't control my fingers, I can't control my brain...
Oh no no no no no..."

soulezoo
07-08-17, 19:00
Oh come on... that has to be satire...right?

The "shoulder thingie, flash hinder and bayonet lug" ...i mean really?

Scorpion
07-08-17, 19:06
Yeah that's clearly satire, lol.

Hmac
07-08-17, 19:53
Yes. Antifa is a satirical iteration of the Black Panthers, the Weather Underground, the Yippies, the SLA, and the SDS.

JoshNC
07-08-17, 22:04

Hahahahaha. That's awesome. "the shoulder thing that goes up" cued me in immediately that this is satire.

Moose-Knuckle
07-09-17, 05:08
Oh come on... that has to be satire...right?

The "shoulder thingie, flash hinder and bayonet lug" ...i mean really?

"It is I Comrade Lord Dragon Cock of Antifa . . .", yes that was the give away :lol: .

gunrunner505
07-09-17, 08:59
I get that the video is satire but if these guys are so unafraid, why do they wear a mask? Do all your super cool stuff so we can see your face.

Bubba FAL
07-09-17, 10:54
The pink muffs were a nice touch...

RazorBurn
07-09-17, 11:22
Hahahahaha. That's awesome. "the shoulder thing that goes up" cued me in immediately that this is satire.

I love the satire and how he's mocking them! LMAO!

Grand58742
07-09-17, 13:11
Here's the original video they're making fun of. I don't know if the original is a parody or not. The Jeff Davis video is pretty blatant, but this one is more subtle. And given how retarded the left is about firearms, it very well could be serious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXO8n2ZE2fo

Inkslinger
07-09-17, 13:53
Here's the original video they're making fun of. I don't know if the original is a parody or not. The Jeff Davis video is pretty blatant, but this one is more subtle. And given how retarded the left is about firearms, it very well could be serious.

This one is way funnier!