PDA

View Full Version : BCM KMR barrel nut compatibility

silver05
07-12-17, 22:07
Can anyone tell me if the BCM KMR barrel nut is compatible with the Geissele SMR or any other rail system?

07-12-17, 22:26
No, it's specific to BCM's rails. Might be compatible with the new M-Lok BCM rail, though?

SteveL
07-12-17, 22:34
Can anyone tell me if the BCM KMR barrel nut is compatible with the Geissele SMR or any other rail system?

No, it isn't.

No, it's specific to BCM's rails. Might be compatible with the new M-Lok BCM rail, though?

As I understand it this is correct. It's also the same mounting method their new Picatinny rail uses.

CLee0509
07-12-17, 22:39
It will work with the Bootleg handguards as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Iraqgunz
07-13-17, 03:36
This was already confirmed in the other thread.

ScottsBad
07-13-17, 14:56

No. And to complicate matters, Geissele now has two barrel nuts as well. There is a new one for the Mk14.

Stickman
07-13-17, 15:41

Most companies make it a point to design their own barrel nuts so they don't have to pay the inventing company.

BCM barrel nuts are functional and work on the BCM quad, keymod, and mlok rails, as well as the already mentioned bootleg rails.