PDA

View Full Version : Hypocrisy of the day, anti NRA march

WillBrink
07-16-17, 10:30
Hires armed protection. That level of stupid and fail is impossible to fathom.

Surprise! Women's Marchers Hired Armed Guards For Their Protest Against The NRA

Organizers of the "Women's March" and Michael Bloomberg's gun control lobbying group Everytown are participating in an anti-National Rifle Association rally today. They are currently walking from Fairfax, Virginia to Washington D.C. as part of the resistance movement. Their main arguments?

-Real men don't need guns

-No one is safe unless everyone is safe (whatever that means)

-Loaded guns under beds are bad

-The NRA doesn't respect women's rights

-The NRA is full of bigots

-Etc.

Cont:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/07/14/surprise-antinra-womens-marchers-hired-armed-guards-for-their-protest-n2355094

MegademiC
07-16-17, 14:07
What's a real man? Is it a woman who feels like a man?
Are they assuming genders, or genderizing an object?
Why can girls, or liquid genders like guns?
Why can't fake men? Or is it only real men who don't need them, but everyone else does?

This whole thing is very confusing and I feel unsafe and aggressivized. This is way past micro-aggression.

I'm triggered, and I haven't even got to line 2. We need to stop this violent speech. Ive been violated.

What is a women's march? Are men not allowed? What about transgenders? I'm so offended that I'm being descriminates against due to my body!! When are we suing over descriminitory hate speech!?

yoni
07-16-17, 14:24
I looked at the first pictures, surprise a Muslim woman.

So let me break it down, one of the tenants of Islamic warfare is to infiltrate a society and then work to weaken it's values. Lying is also part of what is allowed.

So we have young Muslim women protesting to take away my Constitutional right to protect myself as a target of Muslims who want me dead.

Yep, I am good with that.

WillBrink
07-16-17, 15:27
Why can't fake men? Or is it only real men who don't need them, but everyone else does?

This whole thing is very confusing and I feel unsafe and aggressivized. This is way past micro-aggression.

I'm triggered, and I haven't even got to line 2. We need to stop this violent speech. Ive been violated.

What is a women's march? Are men not allowed? What about transgenders? I'm so offended that I'm being descriminates against due to my body!! When are we suing over descriminitory hate speech!?

http://images.memes.com/meme/1330528

Straight Shooter
07-16-17, 16:08
meh. No new message, just new faces spouting the same old tired, re-hashed shit Ive heard for the past 40 years. Followed by the same level of cliche' media complicitness.

Biggy
07-16-17, 16:56
Just the same old song and dance from the same old butt hurt people. And * most* people could care less.

Honu
07-16-17, 17:35
the muslim ativist chick is funny and sadly people believe she is really on there side until she has her real men behead them or burry them and throw rocks etc..

hahahahahh we need to have a snap happen and get rid of the left wackos :) maybe send em all over to the middle east with passports revoked ;) let them do there gay marches and womens marches and see how it goes

kirkland
07-16-17, 18:54

Hahaha! I died at "liquid genders"

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-16-17, 20:10
So slap a hajib on a woman and that equates to the moral high-ground now?

grnamin
07-16-17, 20:23
So slap a hajib on a woman and that equates to the moral high-ground now?

Only for liberals, but that's an oxymoron (liberals and morality).

Averageman
07-16-17, 21:20
Only for liberals, but that's an oxymoron (liberals and morality).

It is used as a tool to stop any argument.
I find it odd that is allowed to be used as such as it appears to me to be a symbol of holding women back from many things we value in Western Civilization.
While they value the hajib they may well ridicule the habit of a Nun.
One is taken in free will the other may well get you killed for refusing to wear it.

Spiffums
07-16-17, 21:43
I still haven't seen any proof of the so called "threats of violence from the NRA".

SteyrAUG
07-16-17, 22:12
I still haven't seen any proof of the so called "threats of violence from the NRA".

Was just going to point that out. Probably not a more law abiding "civil rights" group in existence. If they were even slightly like their detractors bottles, rocks and perhaps even molotov cocktails would have rained down on that parade.

But gun owners, probably more than anyone else, are very conscious of their "rights" and how "illegal behavior" directly impacts their rights. This is why during NRA rallys and events windows aren't broken, businesses are not looted, LE is never targeted and counter protests are never the subject of any kind of direct action.

And they really, really don't want to get us to "nothing more to lose" day because if it ever happens there is no group that with more training except the military and no group that has more time considering the consequences and what they are willing to do when there are no more rights to defend.

If responsible gun owners ever went rogue "en masse" there would be no more opposition.

Bulletdog
07-17-17, 00:45
I hope they have more of these rallies. Free advertising for the NRA that will swell the ranks with new members.

Just like when all the gays protested Chick-Fil-A. Chick-Fil-a sales went though the roof. I'm not a huge fan, but even I made it a point to take the family in for some chicken strips and nuggets a couple of times during that "protest".

Or when PETA protests anything. It just makes that thing do even better than it would have without their bringing attention to it.

So have at it ladies. Thanks for reminding those other 145 million American gun owners why they need to hurry up and join the NRA!

SteyrAUG
07-17-17, 21:46
I hope they have more of these rallies. Free advertising for the NRA that will swell the ranks with new members.

Just like when all the gays protested Chick-Fil-A. Chick-Fil-a sales went though the roof. I'm not a huge fan, but even I made it a point to take the family in for some chicken strips and nuggets a couple of times during that "protest".

Or when PETA protests anything. It just makes that thing do even better than it would have without their bringing attention to it.

So have at it ladies. Thanks for reminding those other 145 million American gun owners why they need to hurry up and join the NRA!

Ya know, I'm not one who is overly concerned with christian persecution in this country, but when everyone made a big stink about how Chic Fila is anti gay or whatever I decided "private business - they make the rules - don't like it, don't eat there" and I started eating there pretty regularly.

And I'll say this, not a cleaner fast food establishment with more polite minimum wage staff have I ever seen. I was in there one day and a kid came by my table and asked me if I'd like a refill on my beverage. I don't think I've ever seen that in a fast food establishment even in the 1970s.

MegademiC
07-17-17, 22:32
Ya know, I'm not one who is overly concerned with christian persecution in this country, but when everyone made a big stink about how Chic Fila is anti gay or whatever I decided "private business - they make the rules - don't like it, don't eat there" and I started eating there pretty regularly.

And I'll say this, not a cleaner fast food establishment with more polite minimum wage staff have I ever seen. I was in there one day and a kid came by my table and asked me if I'd like a refill on my beverage. I don't think I've ever seen that in a fast food establishment even in the 1970s.

My friend is a health inspector and has had nothing but great things to say about the cleanliness of the place. It's the only fast food joint he eats at, for various reasons.