PDA

View Full Version : Intifada in the USA, Sounds fun

yoni
07-27-17, 06:20
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/233065

So he wants an intifada in the USA, good luck with it.

During the intifada getting 30 to 500 of your close friends to pick up baseball sized stones and throw them at Israeli cars was great fun. Sometimes you upped your game and threw molotov cocktails. Plus of course suicide bombings and shooting attacks thrown in every few days.

Day 1 intifada USA.

Arabs start throwing stones at morning traffic on a major freeway. Before the first LE units show up, gun fire rings out and multiple stone throwing punks are dead and several more wounded.

Intifada Over

Moose-Knuckle
07-27-17, 06:27
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/233065

So he wants an intifada in the USA, good luck with it.

During the intifada getting 30 to 500 of your close friends to pick up baseball sized stones and throw them at Israeli cars was great fun. Sometimes you upped your game and threw molotov cocktails. Plus of course suicide bombings and shooting attacks thrown in every few days.

Day 1 intifada USA.

Arabs start throwing stones at morning traffic on a major freeway. Before the first LE units show up, gun fire rings out and multiple stone throwing punks are dead and several more wounded.

Intifada Over

I don't know sir, we have plenty here who would welcome it and join their ranks.

Probably be a regional thing, fly over country would be g2g but leftest hubs we'd see a lot of collaborators.

Whiskey_Bravo
07-27-17, 07:58
I don't know sir, we have plenty here who would welcome it and join their ranks.

Probably be a regional thing, fly over country would be g2g but leftest hubs we'd see a lot of collaborators.

I agree. I could see several of our own stupid groups joining right in the fun.

BoringGuy45
07-27-17, 09:18

Yep.

The SJWs see America as their enemy, and since radical Islam has the same view, the enemy of their enemy is their friend.

soulezoo
07-27-17, 09:39
Plus you'd have the group's making excuses for their bad behavior stating in part: "well they are entitled to (insert favorite thug behavior here) because we don't listen to them/understand them and they just need good jobs"...

Co-gnARR
07-27-17, 10:00
Let's not forget the trope of inherent racism of gun owners getting dragged out along with the need to ban guns. I mean, who wants people shooting peaceful protesters who are exercising 1st amendment rights?

Dienekes
07-27-17, 10:40
There's so much stupid in the air nowadays that I don't rule anything in or out. Maybe the Romans had the right idea--they channeled the violence into the arenas so the plebs could get it out of their systems safely.

With modern technology we can gin up flash mobs in a heartbeat. Progress!

Doc Safari
07-27-17, 10:46
People forget the civilization is just a thin veneer of civility concealing what is basically a species of savage killers.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Averageman
07-27-17, 10:59
I've got a really great idea, the Professor asked for a fight, so as soon as the first innocent random citizens body goes cold from violence he called for let's give him a visit.

223to45
07-27-17, 11:55
Maybe AntiFA will join in and we can get some extra target practice.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Honu
07-27-17, 11:57
or bomb a marathon fly planes into buildings

the left would love to join more violent groups any excuse to riot and loot

a good storm or hurricane can give a whole group of people the reason to riot

sadly things are only going to get worse

Moose-Knuckle
07-28-17, 04:16
Let's not forget the trope of inherent racism of gun owners getting dragged out along with the need to ban guns. I mean, who wants people shooting peaceful protesters who are exercising 1st amendment rights?

Just look at all the "OMG M4C is muh Stromfront" posts on this very "gun" forum over the last several months.

The indoctrination is going well for the opposition.

Co-gnARR
07-28-17, 14:19
Just look at all the "OMG M4C is muh Stromfront" posts on this very "gun" forum over the last several months.

Sadly, you are correct, sir.

ABNAK
07-28-17, 14:52

Have noticed that. Oh well, snowflakes gonna snowflake.......

Whiskey_Bravo
07-28-17, 15:06

I am offended by your post. I am telling the mods.......

Co-gnARR
07-28-17, 16:37
I am offended by your post. I am telling the mods.......

Just melt already. It's July, after all :cool:

WillBrink
07-28-17, 17:52
People forget the civilization is just a thin veneer of civility concealing what is basically a species of savage killers.

The thin blue line is not a metaphor