PDA

View Full Version : German Nightclub Shooting . . .

Moose-Knuckle
07-31-17, 05:23
Barely forty-eight hours after a knife attack by a Palestinian in a market in Hamburg

German nightclub shooting: One killed, several hurt after gunman opens fire

One person has been killed and three others injured in a shooting at a nightclub in southern Germany.

Witnesses told German news agency dpa that the attacker had a machine gun and shot at the crowd inside the building indiscriminately, local media reported.

Terrified revellers fled the music venue or hid as the shooter opened fire at around 4:30 a.m.

The 34-year-old Iraqi gunman exchanged fire with police before he was shot at the scene by armed officers.

An investigation has been launched into the attack, the motive for which is unclear, but police have ruled out terrorism.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07/30/german-nightclub-shooting-one-killed-several-hurt-after-gunman-opens-fire.html

MegademiC
07-31-17, 05:28
That's hilarious. Investigation has just begun, but we've ruled out terrorism.

The actual event is quite sad, and disgusting.

Circle_10
07-31-17, 06:33
Germany, and Western Europe in general have by and large demonstrated a willingness to just roll over and put up with it in the spirit of inclusiveness so I say best of luck to 'em.

I do feel bad for the individual people who are harmed by these attacks, and the ones who know there's a serious problem on their continent but can't do anything to actually bring about any change, but as a whole, Europe is getting exactly what it asked for.

Averageman
07-31-17, 07:00
Merkle is going to go down in history as a traitor.

Dienekes
07-31-17, 07:11
Merkle is going to go down in history as a traitor.

I wouldn't bet on it. Who remembers the names of the "statesmen" that bumbled Europe into WWI? It'll just be "bad luck" and no one will be held accountable.

Can't be going all judgmental on these things...

Det-Sog
07-31-17, 08:28
I wouldn't bet on it. Who remembers the names of the "statesmen" that bumbled Europe into WWI? It'll just be "bad luck" and no one will be held accountable.

This, and... Word is that the USA was poised to take up to 50% of the European invaders had "someone" else been elected POTUS. Like him or not, I don't think most will ever know just how big of a bullet we dodged here.

ralph
07-31-17, 08:41
Germany, and Western Europe in general have by and large demonstrated a willingness to just roll over and put up with it in the spirit of inclusiveness so I say best of luck to 'em.

I do feel bad for the individual people who are harmed by these attacks, and the ones who know there's a serious problem on their continent but can't do anything to actually bring about any change, but as a whole, Europe is getting exactly what it asked for.

Pretty much sums up Germany and Western Europe.. So, yes, best of luck to 'em..Dumb Bastards..

TAZ
07-31-17, 10:50
This, and... Word is that the USA was poised to take up to 50% of the European invaders had "someone" else been elected POTUS. Like him or not, I don't think most will ever know just how big of a bullet we dodged here.

We dodged a bullet for 4 years. Drop in the leftist bucket. Once Trump leaves and he will leave things will go back to normal.

Moose-Knuckle
07-31-17, 13:36

Pretty much, but don't forget at least half of our voting population want to open the gates of our shining city on a hill to the barbarians and downplay the threat at every turn.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4311/35486918323_bf202c5a89_b.jpg

pinzgauer
07-31-17, 14:34
It's pretty telling how little coverage there is of this particular news. I was not able to find much of anything other than the fox article in the OP link

MegademiC
07-31-17, 14:59
Pretty much, but don't forget at least half of our voting population want to open the gates of our shining city on a hill to the barbarians and downplay the threat at every turn.

I notice his sign says "stand up to racism". I wonder is he knows most middle-eastern people are Caucasian. Or is he assuming they are not Caucasian based on skin color?

Todd.K
07-31-17, 15:49
"Racism" here refers to the assumed religion (muslim) of people from the ME. Unless they are Christian, Yazidis, or any other group being killed off.

Honu
07-31-17, 17:00
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/exklusiv-hamburger-messerstecher-die-vielen-fragen-im-fall-ahmad-a-1.3609798-2#redirectedFromLandingpage

he said he was a terrorist !!! BUT the gov said no you are not you just have some mental issues

you cant make this up hahahahahahhahaha

Since then, the authorities have been trying to find out whether this was at all an act of terrorism or rather a kind of amok run in a psychological exceptional situation. State protectors are concerned that psychically striking individuals might be tempted to use the deadly ideology as a justification for personal rage or despair. Then the question arises as to why there was not, as suggested, rapid psychological help.

Averageman
07-31-17, 19:41
It's pretty telling how little coverage there is of this particular news. I was not able to find much of anything other than the fox article in the OP link

Based on my search, I would have to agree.
I looked in both the US and UK for sources and finally gave up and googled Germany-Disco-Shooting and found one article.

foxtrotx1
07-31-17, 20:01
I notice his sign says "stand up to racism". I wonder is he knows most middle-eastern people are Caucasian. Or is he assuming they are not Caucasian based on skin color?

That is a terrible photoshop.

There is a photo floating around of the guy to which the head belongs.... hes not that skinny. :cool:

MegademiC
07-31-17, 20:41

There is a photo floating around of the guy to which the head belongs.... hes not that skinny. :cool:

Looks pretty obvious now that you mention it. Its sad that a picture like that is believable. I've actually seen worse (more messed up looking people, not worse photoshops - this one is pretty good IMO).

KUSA
07-31-17, 22:19
"Racism" here refers to the assumed religion (muslim) of people from the ME. Unless they are Christian, Yazidis, or any other group being killed off.

When did religion become a race?

Moose-Knuckle
08-01-17, 05:27

I originally happened upon this story on Yahoo (US) with a headline stating something akin to "Two Dead More Injured In German Nightclub Shooting After Argument". LOL!

I thought to myself, well they don't have a lot of machine guns in Germany so once I began looking for other sources, the few that carried it, it was clear this was an islamic terror attack. Most media outlets that dared to even cover it played it off as just a random shooting after a bar fight, mmkay.

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/exklusiv-hamburger-messerstecher-die-vielen-fragen-im-fall-ahmad-a-1.3609798-2#redirectedFromLandingpage

he said he was a terrorist !!! BUT the gov said no you are not you just have some mental issues

you cant make this up hahahahahahhahaha

This is standard operating procedure, remember the Fort Hood terror attack was just "work place violence" under the Obama admin and the Orlando gay club shooting was just an anti-LGBTQ hate crime.

I forget where I saw it, but someone made a cartoon or a video parody somewhere of frustrated jihadists not getting the recognition they desire as European officials and media telling them they are not muslim terrorists but conflicted mentally ill patients. Anyway it was hilarious and on point.

You mean this guy? Looks pretty small framed to me . . .

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4316/36173180411_704c7249f2_b.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4319/36266290166_f514850348_b.jpg

Todd.K
08-01-17, 11:11

When it became more convenient or effective to call someone racist I guess.

It's getting pretty common, I hear it on radio, read it in newspapers and online news.
Travel ban, racist.
Crazy guy on Portland train harassing woman in hijab then going on a stabbing spree, racist.

TAZ
08-01-17, 14:33

Any time it suits a political agenda.

Averageman
08-01-17, 14:42
Any time the facts do not support the narrative, they change the "facts".
Ask a Mexican what his race is and 99% will say "Hispanic". Carefully explain to him that he is Caucasian and he won't believe you.
Explain to someone that Muslim isn't a "race" and that is a personal religious choice and they will look at you as if you've grown horns.
A Public School education isn't what it used to be, but the whole system is controlled by old White Men who are Republicans, so you know it's all racist anyway.

KUSA
08-01-17, 16:17
Ask a Mexican what his race is and 99% will say "Hispanic". Carefully explain to him that he is Caucasian and he won't believe you.
Explain to someone that Muslim isn't a "race" and that is a personal religious choice and they will look at you as if you've grown horns.
A Public School education isn't what it used to be, but the whole system is controlled by old White Men who are Republicans, so you know it's all racist anyway.

I am amazed at how many stupid people there are. It seems to be getting worse by the day. Critical thinking is a thing of the past.

MegademiC
08-01-17, 17:27

Well, technically, most Mexicans are a mix of Caucasian and native-American, correct?

Honu
08-01-17, 18:25
Well, technically, most Mexicans are a mix of Caucasian and Native-American, correct?

most are of Spanish(European) as in 1600 conquering raping killing enslaving all the true Central America natives :) so mix of that and others

at least that is the viewpoint of the many when I lived in Central America :)

Averageman
08-01-17, 19:11
There are only three major and accepted races. Caucasian, Negroid and Mongoloid. Every thing sub divides from there.
So when people want to talk about race, in all actuality they are most likely speaking about culture.
You can do nothing to change your race, but you can do quite a bit about changing and improving your culture.
Along with changing and improving your culture, you can adapt things from other cultures to improve and advance your position in society.
That assumes that you're willing to accept personal responsibility, become educated and manipulate the situations you encounter in life to your own advantage.

Honu
08-01-17, 21:09
is that creepy guy in the pics somebody from the left that is popular or something ?

MountainRaven
08-01-17, 23:24

The modern concept started in the middle of the 19th Century: Discriminating against people on the basis of religion was Bad, so in order to keep discriminating against the same people, discriminating on the basis of race was Good.

Moose-Knuckle
08-02-17, 05:05

I was booking in a subject one time and he became incessant with his paperwork. I asked him what the problem was. He told me that on the his booking sheet that his race was listed as "W" aka White and that he was not White but a "Mexican". I said okay I can clear this up, let's start off by where you were born? He told me that he was born in Texas. So I then explained to him that Mexican is not a race but a nationality and that because he was born in Texas that made him an American. I then went on to explain to him that the government lists Hispanic as an ethnicity and not a race so in fact in the governments eyes he is White. Dude looked at me like I had lobsters crawling out of my ears.

You can do nothing to change your race, but you can do quite a bit about changing and improving your culture.

Tell that to the tran-racial types like Shaun King and Rachel Dolezal who now goes by her "African" name Nkechi Amare Diallo.

is that creepy guy in the pics somebody from the left that is popular or something ?

No, he's just your average run of the mill snowflake SJW transgender Antifa Englishman who's photos went viral after being made into internet memes lol.

Averageman
08-02-17, 06:38
I was booking in a subject one time and he became incessant with his paperwork. I asked him what the problem was. He told me that on the his booking sheet that his race was listed as "W" aka White and that he was not White but a "Mexican". I said okay I can clear this up, let's start off by where you were born? He told me that he was born in Texas. So I then explained to him that Mexican is not a race but a nationality and that because he was born in Texas that made him an American. I then went on to explain to him that the government lists Hispanic as an ethnicity and not a race so in fact in the governments eyes he is White. Dude looked at me like I had lobsters crawling out of my ears.

It is almost a Pseudo-Science, except it isn't science and it isn't even close to scientifically correct when it comes to the truth about race.
Rather than pure Science, Sociology was used to explain and categorize "ethnic groups" and then that divisional method was accepted as science. In fact Sociology is a lot of theory and it is very fluid and changing constantly. Because Sociology tries to explain Culture and behaviors rather than Science it becomes muddled.
Theory is allowed to overcome fact for the sake of convenience.
If you say there are three races, Negroid, Mongoloid and Caucasian it kind of brings us back to the fact that Scientifically we are all from the same basic biological species. When you subdivide from there you begin actually talking about cultures. Calling Culture, "Race" is an excuse for poor outcomes, cultural successes ebb and flow. Cultures, at least the most successful, have an ability to absorb things from other cultures to remain successful.

Honu
08-02-17, 08:02
No, he's just your average run of the mill snowflake SJW transgender Antifa Englishman who's photos went viral after being made into internet memes lol.

ahhhh was not sure :) guess he is really happy now he is famous :) hahahahahhaah

ST911
08-02-17, 09:00
Back on topic... German nightclub shooting in Hamburg, and content directly related thereto.