PDA

View Full Version : Assault Truck attack France (8/9/17)

WillBrink
08-09-17, 08:10
At least no one was killed on this one:

Police opened fire on a man suspected to be connected to the Wednesday vehicle attack in a Paris suburb that left six soldiers injured, an attack French police believe may have had a terror motive.

An official said police began shooting when the arrest turned violent. The man was stopped as police were hunting for the car, believed to be a BMW, that was involved in the attack.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08/09/at-least-6-injured-after-vehicle-slams-into-group-soldiers-in-paris-suburb-police-say.html

docsherm
08-09-17, 08:54
Nothing to see here, religion of peace.... Move along. :suicide:

PattonWasRight
08-09-17, 09:59
This has to be the last straw ... time to ban 'assault trucks, assault cars, assault pressure cookers, assault fertilizer, assault knives.'

Did I miss anything?

WillBrink
08-09-17, 10:29
This has to be the last straw ... time to ban 'assault trucks, assault cars, assault pressure cookers, assault fertilizer, assault knives.'

Did I miss anything?

Cuz no one needs a truck that big...

titsonritz
08-09-17, 11:40

No honest man anyway.

Outlander Systems
08-09-17, 11:55
I blame Trump' s dangerous rhetoric.

turnburglar
08-09-17, 12:43

Im currently in the process of trying to register my Silverado in CA.....

I literally feel like they have already decided that.

nimdabew
08-09-17, 12:44
Guys. It has a silencer so you couldn't hear it coming. Time to ban that shit or make people register the silencer and pay a tax to use it.

Honu
08-09-17, 14:27
no more terrorism

its now rage that happens and people who have mental issues try to use "terrorism" as a scape goat but its not terrorism we just need to find out what is bothering them :)

titsonritz
08-09-17, 14:51
no more terrorism

its now rage that happens and people who have mental issues try to use "terrorism" as a scape goat but its not terrorism we just need to find out what is bothering them :)

Gotta luv dat newspeak.

SteyrAUG
08-09-17, 15:39
no more terrorism

Eventually all violent crime will be classified as such.

Averageman
08-09-17, 15:43
That will certainly remove all issues about conflicting cultures, religion and hate out of the mix.
May I be the first to coin the phrase "Rage Crime"?

Honu
08-09-17, 15:55

YUP that is the new thing I was reading in sweden I think it was ? or some other european country :) hahahahaha

Honu
08-09-17, 15:59
That will certainly remove all issues about conflicting cultures, religion and hate out of the mix.

but the left will take up with you that this is not a crime to be upset after all the left is in a constant state of rage and never ever commits a crime :) its just acting out and BLAMING terrorism does not make you a terrorist or a criminal only the racist white alt right people are criminals because they are born that way :)

SteyrAUG
08-09-17, 16:14

Won't be a "crime" at all, but a person with mental challenges that simply needs help. Murder, rape and assault will all be treated as a disorder. The perpetrator will become the "victim of a disease, like drug abuse is currently seen" the true victims will be treated like bystanders of a tragedy and society will pick up the cost of the "treatment" which will of course be covered under whatever universal health care plan exists at the time.

Moose-Knuckle
08-10-17, 04:26
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4222/34600511604_d880e4bfb4_b.jpg

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-10-17, 06:57

Plus rage implies that they were triggered by someone to act, so it is our fault because of what we have done or said that they act out.

M4Fundi
08-10-17, 14:00
Did the truck have a "Hair Pedal" to make it more deadly and a "Muffler" to make it a silent killer? The Bumpers were sprayed with a teflon based paint that make them drive right through Police Officer's vests! We have to stop the NASCAR lobby!