PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist Attacks???

bushy
10-05-08, 12:06
Hey all this was forwarded to me by a friend I know all of you have probably seen it already but it was kind of news to me...not that Islamic extremists hating us or wanting us all dead is new news I just haven't heard anything about an impendng attack on the news lately.

Google Northeast Intelligence Network and it is the first link you come to and check this shit out. Timing seems right. it is not an issue of if but when they will try some new shit on us. Just trying to pass along anything that will help keep us all frosty hopefully it will never happen but that is a fat chance.:(

Redsel
10-05-08, 12:19
Hey all this was forwarded to me by a friend I know all of you have probably seen it already but it was kind of news to me...not that Islamic extremists hating us or wanting us all dead is new news I just haven't heard anything about an impendng attack on the news lately.

Google Northeast Intelligence Network and it is the first link you come to and check this shit out. Timing seems right. it is not an issue of if but when they will try some new shit on us. Just trying to pass along anything that will help keep us all frosty hopefully it will never happen but that is a fat chance.:(

No. It won't happen.

Elvis isn't alive either and the Grassy Knoll wasn't prime real estate.

bushy
10-05-08, 12:30
No. It won't happen.

Elvis isn't alive either and the Grassy Knoll wasn't prime real estate.

Thats cute.

IroquoisSnakePlissken
10-06-08, 20:31
Bushy: We're both in Georgia, we should meet up and go to Creekside sometime...

Anyway, what's interesting about you pointing this out is that the "Web-Bot Project" has been predicting on, or about, October 7th, 2008 as an "Emotional Release" period...

A bit freaky on this correlate.

PM me about goin' blastin' sometime if you're in the ATL area.

bushy
10-07-08, 00:04
I am down around the Savannah area occassionaly get up around Atl. Would love to go sometime up there have never been. Shout if you get down here I think I can get access to a couple of not so public ranges. About that article I hate spreading shit like that and normally do not. like you said just a little too ironic with all else thats going on right about now. it was just in the for what it's worth catagory every one of us knows that those crazy bastards are never going to rest I just thought it may be useful info. it is not a bad sight to check every once in a while.