PDA

View Full Version : WL claims "Clinton pay off 6 Republicans To ‘Destroy Trump’"

WillBrink
08-20-17, 15:30
WL seems to think so. Some compelling intel, but per usual, true smoking gun lacking.

WikiLeaks: Clinton Bribed 6 Republicans To ‘Destroy Trump’

WikiLeaks has released information that shows Hillary Clinton campaign staffers bribing 6 Republicans to “destroy Trump”.

In an email from John Podesta to Huma Abedin, the pair discuss diverting Clinton campaign funds to various Republicans who were secretly on the Clinton payroll.

Conservativedailypost.com reports:

The email, sent in July of this year, describes how funds were being diverted from Clinton’s campaign to the Super PACS of Jeb Bush, Carly Fiorina, and John Kasich.

According to the email:

“JB, CF, and JK PACS will be noticeably silent for the rest of the campaign. Each will receive a significant allowance from advertising budget. HRC is in the loop and has talked to all three personally. Eyes only.”

Other emails that surfaced but do not refer to anything other than title have also surfaced that raised eyebrowS. It seems at a glance that the Clinton Foundation, or as I am calling it, the Pantsuit Mafia, has bought off several key members of the Republican Party to push the Clinton agenda. Such as:

“He is on board, will retract the invitation to speak. Eyes only.”

Cont:

http://yournewswire.com/wikileaks-clinton-bribed-6-republicans/amp/

MegademiC
08-20-17, 16:33
Ken Bush and Kasich. Shocker.

It's a sad sign of the times this is not surprising.

Grand58742
08-20-17, 16:58
Edit:

Apparently debunked. (though I trust ABC News far less than Wikileaks)

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/republicans-bribes-hillary-clinton-sabotage-donald-trump/story?id=45064731

docsherm
08-20-17, 17:21
Edit:

Apparently debunked. (though I trust ABC News far less than Wikileaks)

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/republicans-bribes-hillary-clinton-sabotage-donald-trump/story?id=45064731

I do not trust ABC News at all. They are publishing false news all of the time.

According to Assange his document number is not about Saudi and is about HRC.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5ion2c/full_transcript_julian_assange_with_sean_hannity/

Honu
08-20-17, 17:22
I believe wiki leaks
any news site here I wont believe
is it true ? that is the tough thing and if they got money they should be able to trace it somehow BUT the corruption to cover up will be just as great as it was to bribe so who knows if we ever see the truth

but again the fact wikileaks had that info I do think its real but thinking wont do anything to anyone and you have dems threating to kill the president and they get a free ride etc...

RetroRevolver77
08-20-17, 17:23
I believe Wiki-Leaks also and they damn well know that once they have named names- that those people will be replaced next election. I don't trust anything from the MSM anymore at this point.

Outlander Systems
08-20-17, 17:43
Agreed.

They don't inform. They proselytize.

I believe Wiki-Leaks also and they damn well know that once they have named names- that those people will be replaced next election. I don't trust anything from the MSM anymore at this point.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-20-17, 17:56
So is it in the Wikileaks or not? Someone needs to show where this email is in a public published verified WL source. That should be pretty easy.

PatrioticDisorder
08-20-17, 18:31
No surprises here, the 3 named seemed really obvious.

tb-av
08-20-17, 20:29
Hard to believe. I think it was just sensational blogging just after the election. Someone stirring the pot to offset the "popular vote" noise.

TAZ
08-20-17, 21:55
Nothing would surprise me. Heck Id venture that folks like Ryan, McOnnel, McCain are also on the list of folks being rewarded for submarining anything Trump tries to accomplish. Maybe those of us who have been saying that its a single party system for years arent the ones in need of tin foil...

MegademiC
08-20-17, 22:02
Nothing would surprise me. Heck Id venture that folks like Ryan, McOnnel, McCain are also on the list of folks being rewarded for submarining anything Trump tries to accomplish. Maybe those of us who have been saying that its a single party system for years arent the ones in need of tin foil...

Nah, I don't believe that. They do it for free (especially McCain).

Jeb and Kasich would definitely want money.

tb-av
08-20-17, 22:29
Nah, I don't believe that. They do it for free (especially McCain).

Jeb and Kasich would definitely want money.

Kasich?! Hell he's just about the worst one. In fact he was just on the news talking about how poorly the WH is run. Not to mention if they did pay him, he is probably stupid enough to announce it on the news just to get in front of the camera again. No, I think Kasich really believes he's a snowflake. They would be crazy to approach him and ruin an already great deal on a free lunch. Every time he opens his mouth it's like they win the lottery. The man is a political fruitcake.

But yeah, why pay for what you already get free. It just doesn't make sense. If someone does have those emails, they are likely fake. Possibly some goofing by the hackers after Podesta got compromised.

yellowfin
08-20-17, 23:17
I believe Wiki-Leaks also and they damn well know that once they have named names- that those people will be replaced next election. I don't trust anything from the MSM anymore at this point.Which is why they need to start going after the donor base and expose them. We need to knock over the anthill not just squash the ants.

SteyrAUG
08-20-17, 23:31
No surprises here, the 3 named seemed really obvious.

I'd be surprised that anyone found it necessary to pay off Fiorina. But wouldn't surprise me at all to find out the DNC was behind the "Stop Trump" movement within the GOP.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-21-17, 01:54
I don't know here. This seem, at least from the WL side, easy to chase down- but it doesn't seem to pan out. Now, the fact that these seem to be on the payroll just makes it easy to look at the headline and think "that makes sense". I doubt anything as concrete and traceable as cash would trade hands. That people like Kasch look at this and think "hell, everyone but me is getting paid!" may be true too..

ndmiller
08-21-17, 17:26

Nothing more than can't get anything done government, regardless of party, just how the system is built and used. Too many interests to satisfy everyone in order to get anything passed. Tweak to add votes, lose them on the other end. Pretty much everyone is to blame tanking one issue or another.