PDA

View Full Version : Save bike lock guy! :)

WillBrink
08-21-17, 16:42
After smashing someone over the head with a bike lock, he's gone full victim mode cuz the man has it out for him. My favorite is:

"All of this from a system that has perfected criminalization through centuries of racist policing." says the educated 'entitled' white guy.

Note he does not deny actually doing the act just does not like the 'net is what busted him. Like the smelly locks who was violent and got punched in the face but again, the victim.

"My name is Eric. I’m currently facing years of prison time as the result of accusations made in the most shockingly hateful parts of the internet. On April 19th I began being targeted by a dedicated swarm of internet trolls known for spewing racism, xenophobia, and misogyny onto the web. Suddenly a hit piece by Milo Yiannopolis caused the targeting to go viral. Several old social media photos were posted, online accounts hacked, addresses published, hundreds of calls to my employers, and countless threats of physical violence made against me, my coworkers, friends and many others. This harassment campaign is where the accusations against me originated."

Cont:

https://supportericclanton.com/2017/08/16/first-blog-post/

Joelski
08-21-17, 17:15
Wow... Is the lack of comments on his page silent support from like-minded safe spacemates, or is it more likely that the comments were removed for being misogynistic, homophobic and/or xenophobic?

Sean W.
08-21-17, 18:13
Gone are the days where people took responsibility for their actions.

ABNAK
08-21-17, 19:00
He'll get some real diversity when his cellmate Tyrone bends his skinny white ass over.

Yes, I wish that upon him.

SeriousStudent
08-21-17, 19:13
Eric Clanton?! Wow, I have all of his albums! Dude has to be one of the best guitar players of all time!

Oh, wait.

TAZ
08-21-17, 20:06
Being a staunch supporter of the Constitution, I wish him the best in mounting a defense against his accusers. Id like to make sure that the right guy is identified and charged. After that I wish Tryone the best of luck breaking in his new bitch.

Averageman
08-21-17, 20:52
I think I might have the "key" to his problem, unfortunately it's buried in the skill of one of his victims.
This guy needs to go away.

Coal Dragger
08-21-17, 21:17
Being a staunch supporter of the Constitution, I wish him the best in mounting a defense against his accusers. Id like to make sure that the right guy is identified and charged. After that I wish Tryone the best of luck breaking in his new bitch.

Hate to tell you this, but I don't think Bike Lock Boy will object to Tyrone's advances. He won't take much breaking in.

Firefly
08-21-17, 21:57
And we are giving him attention because....?

He's facing years in prison because he hit another person on the head with a bike lock. All the wherefores go out tge window. Don't GAF why he was protesting, what he believes, or who he was morally supporting.

He concussed another person and could have killed him. He was caught on video.

Don't drop the soap.

T2C
08-21-17, 22:09
Eric Clanton?! Wow, I have all of his albums! Dude has to be one of the best guitar players of all time!

Oh, wait.

That was my first thought when I read this.

I support Eric Clapton. Screw Eric Clanton.

MegademiC
08-21-17, 22:11
Well , that is a risk of having life online, and committing crime.

Another mentally disturbed turd. Bye.

ScottsBad
08-21-17, 22:41
Yeah, the guy is a piece of work. Taught for awhile at one of our local Community Colleges I guess. I live in the Bay Area near where many of these slimy nut balls hang out. By Any Means Necessary/Antifa and a lot of other radical groups around here. Makes me sick. I wish them ill because they are so hateful, intolerant, ignorant, and just plain evil that my anger overcomes me.

I hope we haven't reached the end of America. But I fear it won't be the same for my children.

Moose-Knuckle
08-22-17, 05:04
After smashing someone over the head with a bike lock, he's gone full victim mode cuz the man has it out for him. My favorite is:

"All of this from a system that has perfected criminalization through centuries of racist policing." says the educated 'entitled' white guy.

Note he does not deny actually doing the act just does not like the 'net is what busted him. Like the smelly locks who was violent and got punched in the face but again, the victim.

"My name is Eric. I’m currently facing years of prison time as the result of accusations made in the most shockingly hateful parts of the internet. On April 19th I began being targeted by a dedicated swarm of internet trolls known for spewing racism, xenophobia, and misogyny onto the web. Suddenly a hit piece by Milo Yiannopolis caused the targeting to go viral. Several old social media photos were posted, online accounts hacked, addresses published, hundreds of calls to my employers, and countless threats of physical violence made against me, my coworkers, friends and many others. This harassment campaign is where the accusations against me originated."

Cont:

https://supportericclanton.com/2017/08/16/first-blog-post/

Admit nothing.
Deny everything.
Make counter aqcusations.

pinzgauer
08-22-17, 08:54
It's interesting reading the comments on one of the articles about him getting charged.

"He's not a liberal, he's an anarchist. Big difference"

I was surprised to see some from the left not defending his actions. And pointing out the misleading coverage... "Even if you hate Trump, you have to admit the headline is very slanted against Trump..."

At least some are not totally irrational it appears