PDA

View Full Version : Wind River 2017 Film

SkiDevil
08-25-17, 11:15
Wind River

Watched it last night, I thought it was well made and enjoyed watching the natural background of the mountains in Wyoming. The cast is strong with several well known actors. Alot of guns, the main character played by Renner is a government hunter. Gunplay is good in the film and the end is like a classic Western. Third movie by same director of 'Sicario' and 'Hell or High Water.'

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/08/02/review-intense-and-thoughtful-wind-river-chill-you-bone/529536001/

I think that most of the members would enjoy movie, especially if you liked the other two movies. I thought that it was one of the better movies that I've seen in a while.

austinN4
08-25-17, 12:45
I think that most of the members would enjoy movie, especially if you liked the other two movies. I thought that it was one of the better movies that I've seen in a while.
Sounds good. I liked the director's other 2 a lot. Looking forward to this one, but gotta wait on Nexflix as I hate movie theaters.

Coal Dragger
08-25-17, 13:12
Might have to see this. Been through that area a few times. Very pretty country.

Dienekes
08-25-17, 15:09
Sort of reminds me of the movie, "Willie Boy Is Here". Similar story. As luck would have it, not long after seeing it (many years ago) I was in on a manhunt on a reservation up in the Dakotas.

Very surreal.

lowprone
08-25-17, 20:33
Actually a pretty good movie.

Moose-Knuckle
08-26-17, 05:49
I've had my eye out for this one, when my local movie rental brick and mortar has it for five night rental I'll give it a go.

Look's great and I really like all the other films by the director and am a fan of Jeremy Renner.