PDA

View Full Version : This week's terror attacks . . .

Moose-Knuckle
08-27-17, 04:54
Brussels attack: Man shot after stabbing soldier

A man has been shot dead after attacking soldiers with a machete in Brussels, in what prosecutors are treating as a terror attack.
The Somali attacker, aged 30, died in hospital. One of the soldiers suffered a hand injury.

Belgium's federal prosecutor's office said the attacker had not been "known for terrorist activities" but had shouted "Allahu Akbar" ("God is greatest" in Arabic) during the assault.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41057304

Buckingham Palace attack: Swordsman ambushed cops SCREAMING Allahu Akbar

The man ploughed towards a cop car in a blue Toyota Prias, stopped in front of it and was confronted.

It was then that the driver reached for a 4ft sword on the passenger side of the car, cops claim.

He then repeatedly shouted "Allahu Akbar" as he struggled with police, Scotland Yard said.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/640206/buckingham-palace-terror-attack-sword-police-london-uk

Bulletdog
08-27-17, 13:57
What is the point of this inflammatory, xenophobic, bigoted post?

We all need to just peacefully accept the actions of these peaceful members of the religion of peace. I'm sure these men had a very reasonable explanation for launching attacks with deadly weapons against those LEOs. What did the LEOs do to them and their poor oppressed people first? HuH? Answer that will ya'? I'm certain its George Bush's fault. Or the big oil companies. No… I'm sure they did it because of Trump. Or Russia! The answer to every question is Russia now, right?

Maybe they were just looking for the Hawaiian food dispensing area. Aloha Snack bar? Yeah, that's it. And they accidentally tripped and fell on those officers while holding their machete and sword respectively. The whole world just needs to be more tolerant of these misunderstood peace loving people. Once we all learn to tolerate and accept them, everything will be A-OK again.