PDA

View Full Version : Bravo versus Colt

thegreyman
09-21-17, 06:58
I have personal experience with Daniel Defense and Colt rifles. Is there really any qualitative difference between a Colt and Bravo Company? Quality? Fit? Reliability?
I am familiar with the expression "Colts are work horses and not show ponies"; however, the latest Colts that I have examined look like they raced through the Colt factory :stop:

The Bravo rifles that I have seen are outstanding. Would appreciate your responses.

Furbyballer
09-21-17, 07:10
Honestly? Now that bcm offers mlok and a new lw quad rail, plus all their awesome furniture, I don't see any reason to buy a colt other than their ridiculously awesome prices on 6920s, trooper models and oem models. If you can afford it go with a bcm. Fit and finish is superb and the owner is one of the good guys.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

sidewaysil80
09-21-17, 07:44
The accuracy of BCM does not have the greatest track record (their match barrels at least) and there is usually some play between upper/lower. I get the play is a NON issue, just for the money I don't like it. Then of course they don't make anything in house, BUT they have some of the strictest QC I've heard of and I've never heard of one of their parts failing.

Those are my three gripes with BCM compared to Colt which i used and trusted for 8 years and 4 deployments. But that said, all I own are BCM rifles/lowers. The quality of parts and decency of owner dwarf my very minor complaints.

Doc Safari
09-21-17, 09:20
Colt has the official copy of the TDP.

BCM does not have an official copy of the TDP, but has the full list of specifications, if I understand the situation correctly.

Colt is a large manufacturer that cranks out huge numbers of rifles, and usually makes components in-house, with some exceptions.

BCM assembles rifles with some components made in-house and others made elsewhere, although the owner of BCM has a reputation for strict quality control and adherence to their copy of the military standards.

Colt is probably the closest one can get to an actual military M4, but BCM is pretty much its equal just on their strict quality control standards.

I have both and would hesitate to part with either.

tpdavis89
09-21-17, 09:53
The accuracy of BCM does not have the greatest track record (their match barrels at least)

Do you have any data to back this up? I've heard this topic discussed on here, but it's always 2nd hand knowledge.

sidewaysil80
09-21-17, 13:49
Do you have any data to back this up? I've heard this topic discussed on here, but it's always 2nd hand knowledge.

That has been my experience with two of their ss410 barrels. The pics have been deleted but you get the idea:
https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?189415-Are-these-results-standard-for-the-BCM-SS410-barrels&highlight=

kremtok
09-21-17, 14:00
Back in the days of 'The Chart,' the only difference between the two was the warranty. At the time, BCM had a lifetime warranty while the Colt was one year. That is still true today, but I don't know if there are any other differences now that didn't exist then.

crusader377
09-21-17, 14:10
I think Colt is the best value if you want a basic high quality factory rifle which is available in an handful of configurations. BCM on the other hand is an outstanding choice due to their variety of well thought out rifle configurations in a variety of barrel lengths and handguard options. In terms of quality and durability, both are excellent and are rifles that you can count on.

hdrolling
09-21-17, 15:02
I have personal experience with Daniel Defense and Colt rifles. Is there really any qualitative difference between a Colt and Bravo Company? Quality? Fit? Reliability?
I am familiar with the expression "Colts are work horses and not show ponies"; however, the latest Colts that I have examined look like they raced through the Colt factory :stop:

The Bravo rifles that I have seen are outstanding. Would appreciate your responses.

I've had different colts for 22 years in the Army, now I own BCM, DD, Noveske and see no difference. All the same. My S&W, is definitely cheaper with cheap parts.

0uTkAsT
09-21-17, 15:54
My 2016 built Colt OEM2 is nowhere near the quality or general fit and finish of my BCM Recces. No reliability or accuracy issues with any of the above, but MY particular Colt is nowhere near being in the same league as MY particular BCMs; YMMV. The Colt has some terrible machining marks, uneven anodizing, play between the receivers, the gas block was roughly cut and ground, and the roll marks are sloppy. My BCMs, although lighter, universally shoot softer and run more smoothly than the Colt, had superior triggers and recoil systems right out of the box, and were well worth the ~$300 price differential IMO (comparing current Colt OEM2 pricing @ ~$700 to BCM Recce-16 OEM pricing @ ~$1,000).

With all that said, I don't have any DD rifles to compare to. I have handled quite a few but have no trigger time behind them.

Iraqgunz
09-21-17, 17:08
Anyone can make a lemon, I've seen it with every brand to include Colt, DD, Noveske and even KAC. Funny thing is that you sent your upper back, it was replaced and then you listed it for sale before even checking to see if the new one was better.

I have built several uppers using the SS410 barrel and all of them were sub-MOA. Several other people in the thread you linked to, also stated that the groups were not normal and they reported good results.

That has been my experience with two if their ss410 barrels. The pics have been deleted but you get the idea:
https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?189415-Are-these-results-standard-for-the-BCM-SS410-barrels&highlight=

sidewaysil80
09-21-17, 18:05
Anyone can make a lemon, I've seen it with every brand to include Colt, DD, Noveske and even KAC. Funny thing is that you sent your upper back, it was replaced and then you listed it for sale before even checking to see if the new one was better.

I have built several uppers using the SS410 barrel and all of them were sub-MOA. Several other people in the thread you linked to, also stated that the groups were not normal and they reported good results.

You had better luck than I did with SS410 barrels. With mine and a co-worker's the results were poor and that's more than enough firsthand experience for me to write something off. The barrel didn't shoot, I was disappointed, they fixed it, I wanted to sell it as a brand new upper, and I sold it. As I said, I almost exclusively buy BCM products but I avoid their precision due to MY experiences with them.

PS.
Several other people in the thread I linked to, also stated they had poor results with the SS410 barrels. Not to mention others in different threads/forums share the same sentiment.

Iraqgunz
09-21-17, 18:14
I think my point was clear.

Okay great, you had better luck than I did with SS410 lottery. Regardless, I posted MY firsthand experience and then went on to praise the company. However, I'm not alone and a quick search will yield "hit or miss" results for the SS410. As far as selling it, I don't owe BCM anything. The barrel didn't shoot, I was disappointed, they fixed it, I sold it, whats so funny?

sidewaysil80
09-21-17, 18:31
I think my point was clear.

Well, as I edited my post to reflect the two SS410's that I had first hand experience with were not accurate. Several others in the thread you and I referenced also referenced poor accuracy from their barrels as well. Some have good luck with them and others have not, but it's not isolated to just me.

Nonetheless they produce flawless hard use rifles and are the industry standard imo. More importanly they openly sponsor the Wounded Warrior Project and the owner has said they match his salary 50 cents on the dollar for donations. Great company, great products.

Animalhd1
09-21-17, 19:03
I currently have two Colts one 2013 and one I just got, dated March 2017 on bag, both are very similar on the finish and are great. My new one was dry and wasn't pretty in the store but I found no major marks or scratches, only minor scuffs that rubbed off with oil rag. Colts will serve you well. My BCM has a nice finish and had zero marks when new, the fit was not bad either, just slight bit of play like I like. Both are accurate.

Edit to add: Both are reliable as you can get.

Pappabear
09-21-17, 20:44
Bravo vs Colt. Great vs Great. Own both love both. My experiences are both are Gold standard battles.
PB

09-21-17, 21:18

I have first hand experience. I've owned, and still own one BCM SS410 upper that don't shoot any ammo as well as any 6920 or Colt SOCOM will shoot. The five or so chrome lined BCM barrels didn't shoot as well as the SS410s.

BCM is a top notch company, I like 'em, I have a Mod4 charging handle in all uppers, I rock a BCM t-shirt and hat on occasion.

The Resistance
09-21-17, 22:13
Colt wins.
Colt built the technical data package and is the standard.
Standards can be exceeded and often are, but if it's an M4 and this is m4carbine.net not m4gery.net than in my opinion it's gonna have to be a Colt M4.
The best everyone else can claim is "mil-spec" (except FN, building for the government to Colt's TDP).
BCM is great and although I only have five AR's, two are "real" Colt M4's and all of them have at least one BCM part in them.
You can clone almost anything now including the Colt M4. You can even make it prettier, lighter, or whatever, but it will always be something else and never the original.
Colt prices are ridiculously low right now so you probably have to spend more to get somebody else's "mil spec" or "we have the TDP" rifle so again I am going with Colt.
Other people with vested interests in other companies can and will argue this, but I won't get butt hurt. I don't get paid to endorse Colt, I am not a fanboy and Colt only takes up a total of two slots in my gun safes and they seem to play well with others.
Colt is like Trump; getting tired of winning and winning and winning............

Jewell
09-22-17, 06:50
I'll start by saying that I think both Colt and BCM put out great products. I own both BCM's and Colts. In my eyes here's the difference....

Colt has been around forever, and has earned a reputation for making quality products. I not only buy Colts for the history that surrounds them, but because I know I'm getting a great all around firearm.

BCM has not been around for very long, but they have earned a stellar reputation in the short time that they have. This may just be me personally, but the thing with BCM is that they not only make great products, they make beautifully made products. That's not to say that Colt doesn't, but whenever I've pulled a Colt out of the box, it just doesn't look like it receives as much care and attention to detail as a BCM does.

BCM's are like a woman that has it all. The complete package...plus they always like to throw in a boat load of extras too.

magister
09-22-17, 07:13
Both companies have reputations for putting out reliable, well built rifles. I'd be ok buying or recommending either BCM or Colt.

seb5
09-22-17, 07:59
I own 1 Noveske, and the rest are BCM's. Over the years I've owned many others. BCM is my preference but I've been looking at the CCU lately. I prefer the mid lenght so that's why I ended up BCM.

Animalhd1
09-22-17, 08:04
I think this all comes down to cost. At current prices, you can get a complete Colt rifle for basically the cost of a BCM upper or less depending on configuration.

Feline
09-22-17, 08:20
Colt puts out a better product at a lower price for serious use. Sure, it'll be dinged to hell, but you know what you're getting. In general, BCM puts out solid rifles, but their barrels can be hit or miss. No need to look at BCM when Colts are selling for not much more than Uncle Sam prices.

It makes you wonder when BCM will bring back their free BCG promo. These companies must be hurting.

pinzgauer
09-22-17, 08:53
I currently have two Colts one 2013 and one I just got, dated March 2017 on bag, both are very similar on the finish and are great. My new one was dry and wasn't pretty in the store but I found no major marks or scratches, only minor scuffs that rubbed off with oil rag. Colts will serve you well. My BCM has a nice finish and had zero marks when new, the fit was not bad either, just slight bit of play like I like. Both are accurate.

Edit to add: Both are reliable as you can get.
Similar experience, Colt OEM1 no mars, pecks, machining marks, etc. I wanted a box stock M4, and that's what I got. No complaints.

You can get prettier DD and BCM rifles, but also for a lot more money. And since neither of them are technically built to the TDP, they are still just technically clones, even though quite good.

Anything a vendor does to make the rifle "tighter"/improved can also lead to issues like the recent stanag magazine magwell issue. But can also be innovations that end up getting broad usage (thinking LMT here)

I use DD and LMT sub-assemblies and parts when it suits me. Would use BCM without hesitation, though some of their design choices (keymod) and business choices (no phone Q&A) have led me to other options in the past. Same for DDs long insistence on only selling quad rail uppers/rifles.

Renegade04
09-22-17, 09:15
I have my share of Colt ARs and most of them are pre-ban models with the exception of my 2008 LE6920. I also own two BCMs (Jack Carbine and a Mid-16 Mod 2). I have also used a few BCM barrel son builds. I own many other ARs as well. That said, I would buy a BCM long before I would buy a newer Colt. Heck, I would assemble a nice PSA Premium line AR before I would buy a Colt. Those of you who are stuck on this TDP crap need to realize that Colt no longer has the TDP and has not since 2013 when the U.S. Army took over it. That is why there was a big fuss by Colt when FN was awarded a contract back in Feb. 2013 which led to a settlement (royalties) for Colt. Also, those who believe that Colt produces everything in-house are fooled as well. Colt, like many other companies, buys some products from the few manufacturers that produce certain products. They may still produce some things in-house, just as BCM, LMT, LaRue Tactical and several other companies. Colt IS NOT the standard anymore. Colt is just trying to survive in today's marketplace and they are trying anything to sell their products, including dropping prices to bolster sales.

Like I said before, I would buy a BCM long before I would buy a newer Colt. That said, I would have no problem buying more pre-ban Colts.

tylerw02
09-22-17, 09:23
I have my share of Colt ARs and most of them are pre-ban models with the exception of my 2008 LE6920. I also own two BCMs (Jack Carbine and a Mid-16 Mod 2). I have also used a few BCM barrel son builds. I own many other ARs as well. That said, I would buy a BCM long before I would buy a newer Colt. Heck, I would assemble a nice PSA Premium line AR before I would buy a Colt. Those of you who are stuck on this TDP crap need to realize that Colt no longer has the TDP and has not since 2013 when the U.S. Army took over it. That is why there was a big fuss by Colt when FN was awarded a contract back in Feb. 2013 which led to a settlement (royalties) for Colt. Also, those who believe that Colt produces everything in-house are fooled as well. Colt, like many other companies, buys some products from the few manufacturers that produce certain products. They may still produce some things in-house, just as BCM, LMT, LaRue Tactical and several other companies. Colt IS NOT the standard anymore. Colt is just trying to survive in today's marketplace and they are trying anything to sell their products, including dropping prices to bolster sales.

Like I said before, I would buy a BCM long before I would buy a newer Colt. That said, I would have no problem buying more pre-ban Colts.

Colt no longer has the TDP? What do you mean? Did somebody confiscate the TDP and Colt and their engineers lost the knowledge of what was in the TDP? Colt no longer can produce guns based on their years of experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feline
09-22-17, 09:38

You're wrong. The DOD does not own the TDP. The DOD purchased a license from Colt for the TDP. I'll take Colt (of any era) over BCM (who doesn't have an official copy of the TDP, but may have obtained particulars from DT and 3rd party entities) any day of the week. Notwithstanding, BCM does a heck of a job marketing their gear, and Colt should follow suit.

indianalex01
09-22-17, 10:19
I completely disagree. They sold me a turd MK12 upper that so inaccurate. Couldn't hold 3 inches. Sent it back and they said it was in spec. They shot 3 groups and only 1 was inside 2 inches. That was disgusting and I'll never buy BCM again the customer service sucks. Never again.

tylerw02
09-22-17, 10:28
I completely disagree. They sold me a turd MK12 upper that so inaccurate. Couldn't hold 3 inches. Sent it back and they said it was in spec. They shot 3 groups and only 1 was inside 2 inches. That was disgusting and I'll never buy BCM again the customer service sucks. Never again.

If it's an SS410 barrel, it may get better with time. My buddy sent his back to BCM and he was basically told the same: 3" 3-round "groups" were "within spec". Mine was never that bad, shooting about 1.5". I got frustrated and ran mine like a carbine with a RDS and shot Wolf through it. He kept playing with different ammo in his. After 3-400 rounds both settled in. His shoots about 1/2-3/4 MoA now. Mine about the same.

indianalex01
09-22-17, 10:31
You say a lot of bad about colt but give no strong examples? And please don't tell me the finish. give me something a little more solid than that because in combat colt weapons work and for just General shooting they work so when you post something like this give us a little more meat about why colt isn't any good now. Are they jamming? Falling apart? Inaccurate like a BCM? Say whatever you want but please refrain from spraying crap all over the wall to see what will stick.

Animalhd1
09-22-17, 10:33
Here's another Colt vs something else thread that will go for pages and pages. That in itself should tell you something.

indianalex01
09-22-17, 10:34
I tried that. No difference. BCM disappointed me big time. I don't believe in barrel break in. Gale Mcmilan said it's a bunch of BS and I agree. However, if it feels like it works for somebody then they should do it.

Doc Safari
09-22-17, 10:42
All manufacturers can occasionally turn out lemons. That's a given. So far my experiences with Colt and BCM have been good-to-go. Could I buy an example of either one from a gun shop today and it have issues? Sure. That's the nature of manufactured produts. But I think you will find that most of the gripes about either brand and genuine problems are the exception, not the norm.

tylerw02
09-22-17, 10:42
I didn't say anything about following a "break-in" procedure.

Mrgunsngear
09-22-17, 11:25

By chance did it have a crush washer on it? A viewer told me about a Mk12 that he had that wouldn't shoot and he sent me a photo which showed it having a crush washer. Swapped it out for a shim (as it should have) and the gun shot sub MOA easily after that. Just throwing it out there since apparently it happened before....

alx01
09-22-17, 12:12
By chance did it have a crush washer on it? A viewer told me about a Mk12 that he had that wouldn't shoot and he sent me a photo which showed it having a crush washer. Swapped it out for a shim (as it should have) and the gun shot sub MOA easily after that. Just throwing it out there since apparently it happened before....

Just out of curiosity: how would a crush washer would affect accuracy so negatively (vs a shim kit) if muzzle device is installed properly? Even if POI shifts it should be consistent, or am I missing something?

indianalex01
09-22-17, 13:16
Wow it's mrgunsandgear. I'm a big fan of your vids and subscriber. It has a crushwasher.

chuckman
09-22-17, 13:30
I have owned a few BCMs, one Colt (6920). I can't really tell a functional difference between any of them. I prefer BCM, but right now, my go to is a 6920.

As long as Colt's prices are what they are, I will keep buying Colt until/unless I see performance or QC issues.

Doc Safari
09-22-17, 13:32
I suppose we should also remind people that the Colt Expanse is not put together with the same high quality components as a standard 6920 or other genuine completely Colt rifle.

Just for any newbies reading this thread.

26 Inf
09-22-17, 14:20
You're wrong. The DOD does not own the TDP. The DOD purchased a license from Colt for the TDP. I'll take Colt (of any era) over BCM (who doesn't have an official copy of the TDP, but may have obtained particulars from DT and 3rd party entities) any day of the week. Notwithstanding, BCM does a heck of a job marketing their gear, and Colt should follow suit.

You are correct, Colt does own the TDP. Most of the patents have expired.

For those members who are newer to the forum this is a good read: http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/Colt-M4-Data-Rights-The-Individual-Carbine-Competition-06942/

Things that may make it hard for some to chug the Colt kool-aide:

At the same time, Colt’s prices for the M4 began to steadily increase. In December 1999, Colt was charging $521 per M4 carbine (DAAE20-98-C-0082-P00011). By December 2002, Colt’s price for an US Army-configuration M4 carbine was $912 (DAAE20-02-C-0115-P00004). However, the Army was able to gain certain concessions over the years. In July 2006, Colt agreed to lower its prices, and begin to provide basic issue items like the Back Up Iron Sight (BUIS) and M4 Adaptor Rail System (ARS), which had formerly been provided to Colt as Government Furnished Material (GFM) (W52H09-04-D-0086-P00025). Before this concession, the price of the M4 and M4A1 had grown to $1,012 and $1,029, respectively (W52H09-04-D-0086-0040). Afterwards, the price of a basic M4 dropped to $815, and with Colt-provided BUIS and ARS only $1,142 (W52H09-04-D-0086-0040). At the time of the final sole-source delivery order in December 2010, Colt’s price was just over $1,221 per fully-equipped carbine (W52H09-07-D-0425-BR02 external link).

As discussed in “The US Army’s M4 Carbine Controversy”, Colt’s steady increase in prices, combined with stories of M4 unreliability, led to unwanted Congressional attention.

As of July 1/09, the sole source clause of the “M4 Addendum” expired, allowing the Army to second source production of the M4/M4A1 carbines and their unique parts. Under the terms of the licensing agreement, however, the M4 TDP remains Colt proprietary data. Those terms also state that the US Army would have to pay 5% in royalties to Colt, for every M4/M4A1 carbine and/or their unique parts procured from second sources, for another 26 years – through Dec 24/37.

The Army’s recent pre-solicitation for open source production of the M4/M4A1 brings up an interesting quandary for Colt. I fully expect FN Manufacturing to submit an M4 bid close to what they charge for their M16A4, and that will be seriously hard to beat. (My note - this was published in 2011)

Obviously, if Colt does not bid low enough, they cannot expect to win the contract. However, if Colt’s bid is significantly lower than their last contract price, they will find Congress, the GAO, and the DOD asking some uncomfortable questions as to why their previous prices were so much higher.

In case any of you forget, when Colt was bending over the government on M4 and M16 prices, it was our money they were taking. Go Colt.

Animalhd1
09-22-17, 14:22
Ok so legitimate question for the record. If you had 30 seconds to grab one and run, which one? Mines Colt.

Doc Safari
09-22-17, 14:25
As discussed in “The US Army’s M4 Carbine Controversy”, Colt’s steady increase in prices, combined with stories of M4 unreliability, led to unwanted Congressional attention.

The pricing issue is not suprising, but what was the reliability controversy? Are we back to the legends of the AR/M4 platform being inherently sensitive to dirt and whatnot or was there a special new case of unreliability?

indianalex01
09-22-17, 14:25
And this is relevant to this thread how??? The thread was about BCM vs Colt. Try to stay on topic. We get it, you hate colt.

Wake27
09-22-17, 15:10
You get way more for your money with BCM. They've upgraded damn near every part of the original GI design and it is all fantastic.

Animalhd1
09-22-17, 15:30
You get way more for your money with BCM. They've upgraded damn near every part of the original GI design and it is all fantastic.

What exactly have they upgraded? Ok I know about the PNT trigger and flared magwell. What else have they upgraded to justify the difference in price? I'm just trying to be subjective I own and like both.

sidewaysil80
09-22-17, 15:46
What exactly have they upgraded? Ok I know about the PNT trigger and flared magwell. What else have they upgraded to justify the difference in price? I'm just trying to be subjective I own and like both.
I like the fact that every bolt carrier group is hand inspected. They also have in my opinion the best barrel nut/handguard solution on the market right now.

Renegade04
09-22-17, 17:59
Well, I guess a few of us have to face it that this is a pro-Colt forum and there is nothing that will ever change this. Everyone has the right to their own opinion and some, as in those that are not die-hard Colt fans, are wrong. Oh well. Like I said, everyone has a right to their own opinion.

tylerw02
09-22-17, 18:04
Well, I guess a few of us have to face it that this is a pro-Colt forum and there is nothing that will ever change this. Everyone has the right to their own opinion and some, as in those that are not die-hard Colt fans, are wrong. Oh well. Like I said, everyone has a right to their own opinion.

Fact is you spewed incorrect information. Facts are not opinions.

seb5
09-22-17, 18:47
I owned several Colts over the years and had one that was over 10,000 rounds. Over the years, as I shot more and took more classes I kind of figured out my preferences. For my duty carbines I preferred LW barrels, mid length, and 14.5" barrels. The rest of my preferences are easily put on any decent brand. I did use a few 6720's but slowly gravitated to BCM. For pure accuracy I used a Noveske or one of my builds. Going to 3 or 4 EAG classes probably didn't hurt thing either as I wasat the class when filithy14 went over 40,000 rounds. At that time it was still shooting decent groups as well. If you prefer 14.5 pinned barrels BCM was easier. I'm not anti Colt they just didn't offer me what I wanted for a long time. To say one is substantially better than another would be hard to prove. I don't even own a 16" 5.56 currently but am looking hard at the CCU and the Enhanced Patrol Rifles just because.

Some on here talk about the old Colts, how old? We've got several Colts in our inventory that I get to work on and many over the years had the half moon carriers, 4 position basic stock, etc. Those have no appeal to me. As I tweak them I order new BCG's, buffers, and springs.

Animalhd1
09-22-17, 18:59

I don't think that's the case at all. BCM makes fine rifles and you'd be hard pressed to find anyone on here who will say otherwise, except that one guy. Colt is and until proven otherwise, the standard and at current prices, an exceptional value. BCM has more variety.

Animalhd1
09-22-17, 19:03
I I don't even own a 16" 5.56 currently but am looking hard at the CCU and the Enhanced Patrol Rifles just because.

You should check out the Trooper. For $700 ish it's hard to beat.

Feline
09-22-17, 19:40
Notwithstanding the Colt vs. BCM debate (in which Colt is the clear winner, no doubt), if Hitlery had won, we'd be fighting for the scraps. We were provided with four years of Black Rifle heaven, and for that we should be beyond thankful. The Lord had mercy saving our Republic from that wretched witched.

johnnyrebel87
09-22-17, 19:46
My first time shooting my first AR, a ss410 16, also the first time I shot at 300 yards, I shot multiple sub 3" groups with 55gr cheapie stuff, with a Burris tac30. Left a lasting impression for sure.

ETA, was a complete bcm upper with FSB, on some crappy lower I got from a guy, assembled the lower with hand tools sitting in my work truck, went right to shoot it because I couldn't wait.

Animalhd1
09-22-17, 19:47
Notwithstanding the Colt vs. BCM debate (in which Colt is the clear winner, no doubt), if Hitlery had won, we'd be fighting for the scraps. We were provided with four years of Black Rifle heaven, and for that we should be beyond thankful. The Lord had mercy saving our Republic from that wretched witched.

That right there is another consideration, for some. The Colt will be worth more money if the Dems ever win.

The Resistance
09-22-17, 19:51
I usually lurk here and post only occasionally, but I have to chime in again and that means Colt wins. Lock the thread and move on to equally meaningless stuff. This will never be resolved here. All the moderators and industry guys have to support who pays them and the rest of us are just here for entertainment. If you really use these guns in real life scenarios you all ready know what is legit and what is BS. If not you are here for advice and that is always going to come with a slant including mine. I am gonna claim Colt every time but I own and love other stuff too.

Love and respect to all veterans who have a DD Form 214 that says "honorably discharged", all my brothers and sisters in blue, first responders and even you "hose daggers". If you take a knee for the national anthem go eat a dick and ban me from the forum.

The Resistance

militarymoron
09-22-17, 19:59
All the moderators and industry guys have to support who pays them and the rest of us are just here for entertainment.

Moderators on this forum don't get paid anything for being here. I'm locking this thread as requested, for free.

SeriousStudent
09-22-17, 22:28
...... All the moderators and industry guys have to support who pays them and the rest of us are just here for entertainment. .....

The Resistance

BULLSHIT.

You need to go back to lurking. Not a single mod/staff member here gets a penny for volunteering our time at M4C.

Signed, guy with DD214 that says Honorable Discharge.