PDA

View Full Version : This Forum Is Now Racis'....

Jellybean
09-21-17, 11:30
It has recently come to my attention that there have been some changes to this forums layout specifically the color scheme. If you haven't noticed already, it's all white.
Now, I don't know about you, but this seems to be a direct result of there being that a large population of this forum are angry old white guys, clinging to their guns and religion. I guess we all should have seen that your white supremacist tendencies were going to show themselves eventually.

The previous color scheme was obviously a lot more inclusive of all the colors of the camo spectrum, clearly calculated to provide a more permissive and tolerant environment to all minorities, persons of color, and the LBTGHIJKLMNOP13583 community. By changing from an inclusive color scheme to the color of hate, you have made a clear statement about the lack of tolerance and humanity in the firearms community. Shame!

And if that wasn't offensive enough, there is no other color present on this site other than a blue line at the top. A thin blue line, obviously signalling many of the membership's solidarity with those racist pigs that be shooting down our nations youth in the streets. By showing your support for this rampant police brutality you have shown your true colors.

I am outraged an offended that no people of color were consulted before instituting this hate-filled color scheme, but y'all a bunch of nasty ass nazi-lovin white supremacists, and I can't say I'm surprised at this change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhexf94LjTw

#highsatire
But I actually do hope this is a temporary outlay, because it kind of sucks- there's no editing options when making up a post anymore.

WickedWillis
09-21-17, 11:45
Get out of mobile mode, and return to the regular site and it will fix itself. Same thing happened to me.

NYH1
09-21-17, 12:45
My setup is OD green with a little tan and white. It's on a lap top. That's just how it's always been. I don't know how to change it. Every time I try messing around with computers or phones my lovely wife spends a lot of time fixing it. When I ask my son how to do computer or phone stuff, he tells me it's a lot easier to just change the subject. And to think I gave him my name....

NYH1.

Kain
09-21-17, 12:53
My setup is OD green with a little tan and white. It's on a lap top. That's just how it's always been. I don't know how to change it. Every time I try messing around with computers or phones my lovely wife spends a lot of time fixing it. When I ask my son how to do computer or phone stuff, he tells me it's a lot easier to just change the subject. And to think I gave him my name....

NYH1.

My theme is the same. OD with tan. Hasn't changed even on my phone which I am typing on now.

That said, bottom left of webpage there is a little scroll down menu that you can use to change the theme. the defaullt I have is vB4 Default Style.

NYH1
09-21-17, 13:09
My theme is the same. OD with tan. Hasn't changed even on my phone which I am typing on now.

That said, bottom left of webpage there is a little scroll down menu that you can use to change the theme. the defaullt I have is vB4 Default Style.
I see that now. I'm prolly better off just leaving it alone. ;)

NYH1.

Spiffums
09-21-17, 20:32
What I see if FDE (Tan for normies).

Co-gnARR
09-21-17, 22:40
Is some one high or something?

MegademiC
09-21-17, 23:24
I run "m4c dark style".

You need to come to the dark side :cool:

Moose-Knuckle
09-22-17, 05:24
It's like I'm on hallucinogens, I'm to cheap to swap out my laptops LED screen so I get all kinds of wonderful bright colors. You should see what I do to keep my phones alive long after they've titted up.

Kain
09-22-17, 06:51
Note to self don't accept any sugar cubes from Moose-Knuckle.

I am also now getting images of an old smart phone hooked to a hamster wheel while the furry little ****er running his ass off while Moose-Knuckle tries to make a long distance call.

Watrdawg
09-22-17, 07:10
I run "m4c dark style".

You need to come to the dark side :cool:

Just came over to the "Dark Side" - I mean Style.