PDA

View Full Version : NY Times not an objective news source? Project Veritas at it again

WillBrink
10-10-17, 17:59
If not for the net, we all know this would get no attention, but this guy is really a piece of work and a pathological liar:

'Project Veritas' latest installment in the American Pravda series takes aim at The New York Times, the supposed "paper of record." In the first part of this series, Nicholas Dudich, Audience Strategy Editor for the Times' extensive video library speaks candidly about how his left political bias influences his editorial judgement and reveals an unusual connection to former FBI Director James Comey..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5854-qAqkM

elephant
10-10-17, 18:13
In recent, when something big happens like a mass shooting, there is another big developing story that is totally unrelated. It seems as though mass shootings are followed by sexual assault allegations or misconduct allegations.

Like after this last mass shooting in Vegas in October 2017, within a week there is a story about Harvey Weinstein alleged sexual assault.

After the Aurora shooting in 2012, within a week there was a story about Joe Paterno and Jerry Sandusky and sexual abuse at Penn State.

After the October 2014 shooting of Sacramento Police Officers- within a week there was a breaking story about Bill Cosby raping 20 women

The July 2016 Shooting of Dallas Police Officer came 2 days after the Hillary Clinton Email scandal came out and within a week, the Rodger Alies sexual assault scandal story came out.

After the Fort Hood shooting in 2009 , within a week there was a breaking story about sexual assault and misconduct to minors, within the US Catholic Church.

After the San Bernardino shooting, within a week, the story about the Baylor University sexual assault cam out.

After the Sandy Hook shooting, within 10 days, the story about Anthony Weiner and sexting underage girls cam out.

After the story broke of Bill Clintons meeting with AG Loretta Lynch during the Congressional hearing involving Hillary Clinton in the Benghazi scandal, within a week, the Access Hollywood tapes (pussygate) with Trump and Billy Bush came out

After the Wasington Navy Yard shooting, within a week there was a story about the Yosemite National Park chief, Don Neubacher steps down amid sexual assault allegations.

I'm not saying these are related by I have observed that during a time of national crisis involving a mass shooting or some for of scandal, within 10 days there seems to be "Breaking News" and "headlines" involving some kind of sexual assault. The above info came from Wiki, dates are not published but I researched the events and other notable events for each month as mass shootings occurred in the US.

Averageman
10-10-17, 18:23
I see your point, but Weinstein been a long time coming.
Honestly this scumbag s behaviour has been rolling full blown rapey pervert for going on two decades.
Coincidence in this case, his brother finally decided to consider him a liability and cut him out of the business.

Straight Shooter
10-10-17, 19:04
Ill do you one better than that.
WELL over 20 years now, go back and look at almost every time, almost every..single..time...a piece of gun legislation comes up in Congress, whether pro or con...there has been a mass shoooting of some sort either the day of, day before, or within just a few days of the vote. I had it written down for years..but cant remember all the times now.
This Vegas thing also happened right when the silencer/suppressor vote was nearing, and Mo Brooks and company were shot at the softball game I THINK...might be a tad off..the day or week it was gonna come up for the first time. This shit aint no coincidence bro. What you cited aint either.

Feline
10-10-17, 19:18
I'm glad to see there are other enlightened folks out there. We've been had for a long time. False flag ops are happening to the left and right, folks. Of course, this thread will be shut down soon. Keep your torch lit, never stop searching for the truth.

steyrman13
10-10-17, 19:25
I think it would be even more telling/interesting to see how many of these were also linked to the shooter offing himself or having the police off him ...

khc3
10-10-17, 20:22
Honestly this scumbag s behaviour has been rolling full blown rapey pervert for going on two decades.
Coincidence in this case, his brother finally decided to consider him a liability and cut him out of the business.

That kind of supports his point. Numerous news orgs had weinstein stories, but quashed them, in the past, including NYT. Why'd the Times go with it now?

Endur
10-10-17, 21:07
WELL over 20 years now, go back and look at almost every time, almost every..single..time...a piece of gun legislation comes up in Congress, whether pro or con...there has been a mass shoooting of some sort either the day of, day before, or within just a few days of the vote. I had it written down for years..but cant remember all the times now.
This Vegas thing also happened right when the silencer/suppressor vote was nearing, and Mo Brooks and company were shot at the softball game I THINK...might be a tad off..the day or week it was gonna come up for the first time. This shit aint no coincidence bro. What you cited aint either.

Interesting..

SomeOtherGuy
10-10-17, 22:13
Thank you for posting this. I hadn't noticed this specific connection. There are other "coincidences" that I have observed.

SeriousStudent
10-10-17, 22:27
I'm glad to see there are other enlightened folks out there. We've been had for a long time. False flag ops are happening to the left and right, folks. Of course, this thread will be shut down soon. Keep your torch lit, never stop searching for the truth.

If this thread gets shut down soon, it will be because of moronic bickering, personal attacks and rampant stupidity.

Ease off on the conspiracy theories and tinfoil regarding the moderation here.

thepatriot2705
10-10-17, 22:35
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/OSIS/

OSI has a run up prior to every mass shooting.
They even had a MASSIVE run up prior to 9/11.

OSI manufacturers metal detectors. What market was there for metal detectors pre-9/11.

Not saying they are behind it all but what better way to create demand for your product than through terrorism.

Boba Fett v2
10-10-17, 22:55
Some of us are awoke. There are others who are still asleep. The longer you stay awake, the deeper the rabbit hole you'll venture. Safe travels.

Buckaroo
10-10-17, 23:00
If he still has a job tomorrow everyone will know the bald truth about the NY Times!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

elephant
10-11-17, 02:02
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/OSIS/

OSI has a run up prior to every mass shooting.
They even had a MASSIVE run up prior to 9/11.

OSI manufacturers metal detectors.
Metal detectors?? They manufacture broadband multi spectrum target acquisition and identification systems, full body scanners, geospatial x-ray systems and FOF (Friend or Foe) systems used on attack helicopters . In the last 20 year they have bought out just about every optical sensor company and optoelectronic company in the US and UK.
http://www.osioptoelectronics.com/custom-oem-solutions/aerospace-defense.aspx
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OSI_Systems

Eurodriver
10-11-17, 05:03
Metal detectors?? They manufacture broadband multi spectrum target acquisition and identification systems, full body scanners, geospatial x-ray systems and FOF (Friend or Foe) systems used on attack helicopters . In the last 20 year they have bought out just about every optical sensor company and optoelectronic company in the US and UK.
http://www.osioptoelectronics.com/custom-oem-solutions/aerospace-defense.aspx
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OSI_Systems

That does not fit the conspiracy narrative though.

Arik
10-11-17, 07:25
If he still has a job tomorrow everyone will know the bald truth about the NY Times!

Sent from my Pixel using TapatalkHe'll have a job "tomorrow". This isn't MSM, there won't be any outrage, no one will see this

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

chuckman
10-11-17, 07:35
NYT biased? I'm shocked, I tell you....shocked!

Boba Fett v2
10-11-17, 07:57
That does not fit the conspiracy narrative though.

Is this the conspiracy theory narrative?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWafcG_V9_Y&index=113&list=PLN24aScEwCgxlYssbLr_s12iKPd6CWj-J&t=29s

Feline
10-11-17, 10:09
They are watching you.

Doc Safari
10-11-17, 10:18

I have noticed this for years as well. One is tempted to think that, just to name names, the Devil or someone is "programming" these shootings to keep us all from having full Second Amendment freedoms.

VARIABLE9
10-11-17, 10:28
And if you look at that 4Chan 'warning' from 09/10/2017 it specifically stated 'so metal detectors can be installed everywhere' (pp).

It's The Deep State.

VARIABLE9
10-11-17, 10:30
-IBTL-

VARIABLE9
10-11-17, 10:32
I believe Project Veritas then went and proved him not related to Comey and asked him about the lie.

This is a Big Nothingburger.

WillBrink
10-11-17, 10:42
I believe Project Veritas then went and proved him not related to Comey and asked him about the lie.

This is a Big Nothingburger.

That he admits he's lying about all manner of stuff, admits to no objectivity at all in the job he does for the NYT, attacking Trump et al just toi attack, etc is far from a Nothingburger, big or small. No, it does not tell us anything we don't know about the NYT, but ir does confirm it.

VARIABLE9
10-11-17, 11:12
That he admits he's lying about all manner of stuff, admits to no objectivity at all in the job he does for the NYT, attacking Trump et al just toi attack, etc is far from a Nothingburger, big or small. No, it does not tell us anything we don't know about the NYT, but ir does confirm it.
It was sarcasm about the Van Jones 'nothingburger' phrase. That came out of another PV hidden cam I believe.

Doc Safari
10-11-17, 11:14

Write this down somewhere so you can refer back to it: LIBERALS DO NOT GIVE A F**K WHAT YOU THINK. THEY ARE GOING TO DO WHAT THEY WANT ANYWAY.

There. Feel better?

Buckaroo
10-11-17, 11:19
It was sarcasm about the Van Jones 'nothingburger' phrase. That came out of another PV hidden cam I believe.Lol, it was a bit tongue-in-cheek but I continue to be flabbergasted by the hypocrisy! Good place for the use of "epic."

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Averageman
10-11-17, 11:43
If there is a lesson in any of this it is this,
Weinstein has been a rapey pervert for years, actually decades.
As long as the money keeps coming to the Democrats, you can remain a rapey perv, as a donor or a POTUS.
Those long narratives about Republicans hating women usually dont include stories about Republican movie Producer's raping women.
Democrats look out for Women Republicans not so much,...or so thier narrative goes.

I would agree, this was an opportune time to throw him under the bus.
Notice how it went on for years until his movies began losing money and Hillary Clinton took a crap ?

VARIABLE9
10-11-17, 11:57
Seth McFarlane joked about it presenting the Oscar nominations in 2013. After announcing the supporting actress nominees, Seth McFarlane jokes: “Congratulations, you fine ladies no longer have to pretend to be attracted to Harvey Weinstein.”

WillBrink
10-11-17, 12:41
It was sarcasm about the Van Jones 'nothingburger' phrase. That came out of another PV hidden cam I believe.

Lol, it was a bit tongue-in-cheek but I continue to be flabbergasted by the hypocrisy! Good place for the use of "epic."

Rgr rgr.

Averageman
10-11-17, 18:56
So Weinstein's rape numbers are running at four and innumerable unreported as of yet.
The number of "A" list starlets with accusations - still famous but now middle aged and haven't worked in a while is at three.
Mrs Weinstein split the blanket yesterday and is now Attorney shopping.
And of all things, wait for it, wait for it... Hillary Clinton came out and condemned Harvey Weinstein's behaviour.

Yeah, she didn't return any donations, but just condemned the behaviour.

Yeah, that behaviour..

Like her Husband displays all the time.

Kain
10-11-17, 19:05
wait for it, wait for it... Hillary Clinton came out and condemned Harvey Weinstein's behaviour.

Yeah, she didn't return any donations, but just condemned the behaviour.

Yeah, that behaviour..

Like her Husband displays all the time.

I once almost got chased by a group wielding pitchforks and torches, but they could get the pitchforks because they had never done lawn work, and they didn't know how to make torches because they just assumed a baseball bat with a cloth around would create light, when I asked how they expect Hillary Cunton to control a country when she couldn't control her own husband? Maybe I was just being too insensitive, maybe my big swinging cod rendered me inacapable of understanding her issues. Or maybe I was just right.