PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Miscellaneous AR Parts (Prices Reduced)

RobertTheTexan
10-19-17, 17:40
10/23/2017 Updated Prices (Reduced)

Here are the items I have up for sale.
Not all my items have a "Make me an offer..." that's because I feel my asking price is fair for the item, its condition and what it goes for at the places I do business with.
Items are cross-posted. Winner by comms DTG stamp. (Date Time Group)

To save you the trouble of scrolling down the entire post, here are the items for sale:

Section II. AR Parts:

2. BCM KAG - $15

4. Breakaway Nylon Cat Tail - $12 (two)

***SOLD**** Item #1 Magpul FDE MBUS Gen 2 - $30 ***SOLD****

***SOLD****Item # 2: LMT Fixed Sight Set, Front and Rear Sights - $130.00[/B]***SOLD****

***SOLD****Item # 3: Troy FDE Folding Sight Set, FDE - $135.00 ***SOLD****

//------------------------END OF BUIS---------------------------//

II. Miscellaneous Parts

****SOLD**** 1. Magpul BAD Lever, Brand New in MY Packaging - $22.00 ****SOLD****

2. BCM KAG, 1913/Picatinny Mount - $15.00
Collaboration between Bravo Company and Travis Haley of HGSI. Works well for "C-Clamp" method of forward grip, Picatinny is still as solid of a mount there is. (Don't care what they said about MLOK)

BLUF (Bottom Line Up Front)
- $15.00 Shipped to your door
- PayPal preferred: F&F or add 4%
- USPS MO accepted. Part ships when MO is received
- Email me at robertthesurvivor@gmail.com for PayPal info.

Pics:
https://s20.postimg.org/6objxeai5/IMG_2684_1.jpg

***SOLD**** 3. Viking Tactics Light Mount - $10.00***SOLD****

4. Breakaway Nylon Cat Tail - $12.00 for 2
Ok, so don't slay me over this one. This is not as crappy as you might think. (Aren't I the good salesman?) So I got this because I bought a scope on the E&E and it came with one on it. I liked it so much I bought a few. Granted it's not as slick and sleek as Vortex's Switchview, but it doesn't cost $50 bucks either. Here you are getting one brand new one that you can mount and trim and the one I had on my Vortex Strike Eagle. This should still adjust to most scopes as the Strike Eagle isn't' that small. Installation is simple: Slip it over the adjusting ring, tighten, trim. That's it. Bottom line? It works. It ain't pretty but it works. Another good point, there is no eensy tiny screw to get stripped out because you over tighten it. Yes, your scope may look ghetto, but when you need to go from 1x to 8x and you flip your hand up, you WILL find that big knob and it will spin to 8x like it cost a million bucks.

BLUF (Bottom Line Up Front)
- $12 for two, as in the picture, shipped to your door
- PayPal preferred: F&F or add 4%
- USPS MO accepted. Part ships when MO is received
- Email me at robertthesurvivor@gmail.com for PayPal info.

Pics:
The brand new unused one.
https://s20.postimg.org/5801exun1/IMG_2680_1.jpg

The new one and the one I had on my Vortex. The opening you see is just a hair over 1 3/4ths inches (1.75) and you can see a little of the tail still sticking out.
https://s20.postimg.org/zcoi0ackt/IMG_2681_1.jpg

RobertTheTexan
10-23-17, 09:24
Prices Reduced
Sold items updated