PDA

View Full Version : 49ers Join Law Enforcement to Advocate for Gun Control Legislation, Donate $500K

Biggy
10-26-17, 14:44
I am pretty much done with the NFL at this point. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2740803-49ers-join-law-enforcement-to-advocate-for-gun-control-legislation-donate-500k

SteyrAUG
10-26-17, 14:47
I was done with them decades ago.

Doc Safari
10-26-17, 14:52
WOW. Just when their ratings are falling faster than a burning Messerschmidt they go and try to make it worse.

Will our great grandchildren one day be asking us, "Great grandpa, was there once a game with a funny-shaped ball called 'football'?"

markm
10-26-17, 15:00
Well... it's a waste of money. Let them burn it up.

Whiskey_Bravo
10-26-17, 15:22
Let them waste their money I guess. At the same time their viewership will continue to drop.

Averageman
10-26-17, 15:28
They don't seem to be in touch with their audience.
Perhaps it unintentional, but if they set out to self destruct, they're quickly heading in the correct direction to do so.

NYH1
10-26-17, 16:01
Nothing surprises me with the 49ers. They just sent out a questionnaire to their fans asking them "In regards to your overall gameday satisfaction, how important is it to you that your team wins?" Seems they gave up on winning, now they want to know if their fans have too.

NYH1.

titsonritz
10-26-17, 17:00
What do you expect from the gay bay?

Firefly
10-26-17, 17:43
If I had 500k to piss away it wouldn't be for some cause of the week.

I would make better use of that mooney.

docsherm
10-26-17, 18:53
Well at least they aren't throwing the money away on their shi##y football program.

Only thing they have done right in years was get rid of Kaepernick

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-26-17, 19:00
We believe that professional sports teams should utilize their capacity to reach every week less and less Americans to promote initiatives that help law enforcement professionals and the citizens they serve understand their respective experiences and to listen to one another with an open mind and heart.

Dumbasses. They still stay full retard Progressive by aligning themselves with the corrupt big city police chiefs- and think this is some how going to make them more palatable to the general population. All they did was try to provide cover to another failed Progressive cause by trying to make it seem like they are on LEOs side.

F them.

It's time to take away the NFL protection from anti-trust regulation. Let team owners realize that if they field crappy teams, cities aren't trapped in keeping the bums.

leibermuster
10-26-17, 19:09
What do you expect from the gay bay?

[emoji106]. Exactly. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flenna
10-26-17, 19:44
Nothing surprises me with the 49ers. They just sent out a questionnaire to their fans asking them "In regards to your overall gameday satisfaction, how important is it to you that your team wins?" Seems they gave up on winning, now they want to know if their fans have too.

NYH1.

That's great, participation trophies for all. The Super Bowl can be renamed the Mediocre Bowl.

Business_Casual
10-26-17, 19:53
Football is played on a pitch between the Reds and the Blues.

Buckaroo
10-26-17, 20:34
It's time to take away the NFL protection from anti-trust regulation. Let team owners realize that if they field crappy teams, cities aren't trapped in keeping the bums.

Amen and Amen

No more free rides.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

MegademiC
10-26-17, 22:03
What is “NFL”?

Good, let them waste money on this shit like bloombooger. $500k is milldust in corporate America so I’m not too worried. The biggest impact will be on their veiwership.

Pilot1
10-26-17, 22:46
Dumbasses. They still stay full retard Progressive by aligning themselves with the corrupt big city police chiefs- and think this is some how going to make them more palatable to the general population. All they did was try to provide cover to another failed Progressive cause by trying to make it seem like they are on LEOs side.

^^^^This. The police chiefs are progressive, Democrat stooges aligned with their mayors, not the rank, and file cops, but they get to say they are "partnering" with the police. More lies.

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-26-17, 23:04
Amen and Amen

No more free rides.

“Let’s bring competition back to competitive sports” is the tag line to use.

Buckaroo
10-26-17, 23:13
“Let’s bring competition back to competitive sports” is the tag line to use.What? Isn't everyone a winner?
They might as well be ISIS.
Death to the American ethos by creating a league where for the owners it's No F'ing Losses rather than earn the devotion of your fans and earn your own way!

Moose-Knuckle
10-27-17, 03:48
People still watch the NFL . . . :blink: