PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest place to buy PMag's?

sandpacker21
10-10-08, 19:49
Does anyone know the cheapest place to buy new 30 round PMags?

I found ths place but a freind told me he had a bad time ordering from them aimsurplus.com.....
Where is a good place?

RD62
10-10-08, 19:51
G&R Tactical, Brownell's, ATS, Bravo Co, Rainier Arms.

All are GTG.

-RD62

Bimmer
10-10-08, 20:33
44mag.com

infidel
10-10-08, 21:16
I picked up 5 of the 30 round PMAGs in Black from aimsurplus.com recently for $14.20 each and they only charged me 1 cent (seriously) for shipping for the entire order. There might be better deals around but I thought that was pretty good.

Shotdown
10-10-08, 21:29
www.mygotimegear.com has a 15% off sale going on.

Abiqua
10-11-08, 18:37
I've never had a problem ordering anything from AIM. Like infidel above, I bought 4 PMAG's from them last week for $14.20 each and 1 cent shipping on the entire order, they shipped them the same day and I got them in just a few days.

sdacbob
10-11-08, 18:59
I've bought almost all mine from AIM as well as ammo, never had any problems with them.

KyAKGuy
10-12-08, 01:38
Just picked up some at Knob Creek from Cope's

$13 each for No windows.

Best price on them i saw there.

KyAKGuy

Bushytale
10-12-08, 03:34
My many experiences with Aim have been GTG.

maximus83
10-12-08, 03:52
Normally I buy mags from Bravo Company, or 44mag.com. Both have great prices, but right now both have some models out of stock. I was just shopping for my first batch of PMAGs and couldn't find what I wanted at either of my usual sources.

So I went to a place I normally never shop at--Botach Tactical--and they had all Pmag models in stock, and great prices ($12.95), with very low shipping, and super fast turnaround. I know Botac sometimes has had their issues, but wow their service was outstanding on this order. Also forgot to add earlier, they have an online coupon that if you add to your order right now, you get an additional 10% off. Pretty hard deal to beat right now, esp. if you're buying Pmags in bulk as I was.

sandpacker21
10-12-08, 16:31
Anyone ever bough direct from Magpul???????http://www.magpul.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=80_120&products_id=267

Kamodo
10-12-08, 17:34
I picked up 5 PMags for $11.00 each, no windows. If your LE or Mil, they give you a discount. You have to fax your creds to the company. :D I forgot to name the company, Brownells.

sdacbob
10-12-08, 18:46
I picked up a couple Pmags from Cope's too at the Knob Creek MG Shoot along with some Plum colored Circle 10 waffle mags for the AK.

Donka
10-13-08, 02:11
I haven't ordered from these guys...yet, but if you want 10 or more non-windowed mags they are 13.25 ea w/ free UPS ground shipping:)

http://www.palmettostatearmory.com/

chadbag
10-13-08, 02:35
I don't have the details of the Magpul MAP policies, but most companies who have MAP policies prohibit you from telling the customer that your price is MAP and you only need to click to add to the cart to see the real price. Botach, Palmetto, and others here who have "low prices" are doing that and IMNSHO are being unethical if not breaking the policy (they may be breaking the policy as well). People like me, G&R Tactical, and Bravo Company play by the rules. We can sell for less but we cannot advertise for less and don't use cheap gimmicks to get around or bend the rules either. Just remember that when you are buying stuff.

bkb0000
10-13-08, 04:09
I picked up 5 PMags for $11.00 each, no windows. If your LE or Mil, they give you a discount. You have to fax your creds to the company. :D I forgot to name the company, Brownells.

well you must have got the discount... i've sort of been checking brownells with some small degree of regularity, they've been 17.95 for a while

bkb0000
10-13-08, 04:11
well you must have got the discount... i've sort of been checking brownells with some small degree of regularity, they've been 17.95 for a while

correction- thats for maglevel.. pmags are 14.95, so long as you dont want black.

mtk
10-13-08, 18:46

Spend $30 and some time and get your 03 FFL (Curio & Relics license). Send it to Brownell's and MidwayUSA. Enjoy the discount. ;)

I've got 27 PMags inbound and they were significantly less than $17.95 each.

You can also buy old and "listed" firearms and have them mailed to you with the C&R. A CZ-82 and Sistema .45 found their way home that exact way. :)

forgiven
10-13-08, 18:54
I'd get them from aimsurplus.com, I believe they still have a .01 shipping for each mag.

Sidewinder6
10-13-08, 20:14

They have been on back order for over a week. I have been waiting to lay a good order on them.

forgiven
10-13-08, 21:00

$11/each SHIPPED?

Donka
10-13-08, 21:02
I don't have the details of the Magpul MAP policies, but most companies who have MAP policies prohibit you from telling the customer that your price is MAP and you only need to click to add to the cart to see the real price. Botach, Palmetto, and others here who have "low prices" are doing that and IMNSHO are being unethical if not breaking the policy (they may be breaking the policy as well). People like me, G&R Tactical, and Bravo Company play by the rules. We can sell for less but we cannot advertise for less and don't use cheap gimmicks to get around or bend the rules either. Just remember that when you are buying stuff.

That sounds like a problem between the manufacturer and the distributor...

I understand the concept of MAP, but it doesn't make any sense to me to keep larger quantity discounts a "secret". I personally like when distributors are up front about thier quantitiy discounts. It makes my hunt for the best price so much easier.

I personally only have two requirements when I choose a retailer:

1. Excellent Customer Service

2. Good Prices

As far as ethics go, if I were to stop and think about all the products I buy, like shoes, gas, anything at WalMart...etc., I would be pretty limited as a consumer.

Kamodo
10-13-08, 22:39
forgiven, I piggy backed the order from a friend. You will have to pay shipping cost. I don't know what the cost was because we ordered some other gun stuff also.

LSK
10-14-08, 08:42
I placed an order with Brownwels for some PMAGS. The shipping is a flat rate of about ten dollars.

NetJunkie
10-14-08, 10:37
I hate MAP. I understand the vendors that really try to adhere but as a consumer, it sucks. It's just not how I shop. I don't have time to call vendors and ask for the "real" price on an item. They aren't in the office when I'm shopping at 10pm at night.

dtibbals
10-14-08, 16:37
I paid $12.07 each plus some shipping for black non window pmags. Shipping was only $16 but I ordered 14 Pmags, a Knoxx stock and saddle. I purchased them from Go Time Gear who is having a 15% off sale right now, see in this thread page 1 for details. They shipped my package in 24 hours and have been great so far.

Dave

Sidewinder6
10-14-08, 16:56
I paid $12.07 each plus some shipping for black non window pmags. Shipping was only $16 but I ordered 14 Pmags, a Knoxx stock and saddle. I purchased them from Go Time Gear who is having a 15% off sale right now, see in this thread page 1 for details. They shipped my package in 24 hours and have been great so far.

Dave

I went over and took a look and couldnt get the price below retail $14.20. I was going to buy about 15 but I didnt see a price break so I cancelled. We can get that price at Magpul.

Shotdown
10-14-08, 17:05

Dave

I've been telling them that. Glad someone else metioned as well.

dtibbals
10-14-08, 20:05
I went over and took a look and couldnt get the price below retail $14.20. I was going to buy about 15 but I didnt see a price break so I cancelled. We can get that price at Magpul.

You do not see the discount until you check out. You apply the coupon code PE15, when you do that it takes 15% off your total order before shipping. So yes the prices on their site do not reflect the 15% off, it is applied with the coupon at check out and is in your subtotal line. So my mags did cost me $12.07 and the stock and saddle I purchased was also a 15% discount which is cheaper then anywhere else I could find them.

Dave

C4IGrant
10-14-08, 20:14
That sounds like a problem between the manufacturer and the distributor...

I understand the concept of MAP, but it doesn't make any sense to me to keep larger quantity discounts a "secret". I personally like when distributors are up front about thier quantitiy discounts. It makes my hunt for the best price so much easier.

I personally only have two requirements when I choose a retailer:

1. Excellent Customer Service

2. Good Prices

As far as ethics go, if I were to stop and think about all the products I buy, like shoes, gas, anything at WalMart...etc., I would be pretty limited as a consumer.

It is not a problem between the dealer and the distr. it is a signed contract. It is that simple.

How would you like for a dealer to list products below MAP when they are not allowed too?

C4

Donka
10-14-08, 20:55
It is not a problem between the dealer and the distr. it is a signed contract. It is that simple.

Well, then they need to enforce their contracts.....

How would you like for a dealer to list products below MAP when they are not allowed too?

As a consumer, I could care less. All I want is a good price and good service, without having to play any games to find out what kind of deal they will give me.

jsullivan
10-15-08, 03:32
So I went to a place I normally never shop at--Botach Tactical

Have they shipped your order? I've had PMags and Glock mags on order since Labor Day, and so far they've charged my credit card but haven't sent anything. They say they don't have stock. So I ended up telling them to cancel the order, and I'm still waiting for that to go through. Not answering the phones right now b/c of religious holidays.

Anybody had good results from Top Gun Supply?

C4IGrant
10-15-08, 08:35
Well, then they need to enforce their contracts.....

They do. Remember though that not EVERY dealer buys directly from Magpul. ;)

As a consumer, I could care less. All I want is a good price and good service, without having to play any games to find out what kind of deal they will give me.

Yes, we understand what you want. You still did not answer my question though. How do dealers tell the consumer about discounts without breaking MAP???

C4

dtibbals
10-15-08, 10:36
Have they shipped your order? I've had PMags and Glock mags on order since Labor Day, and so far they've charged my credit card but haven't sent anything. They say they don't have stock. So I ended up telling them to cancel the order, and I'm still waiting for that to go through. Not answering the phones right now b/c of religious holidays.

Anybody had good results from Top Gun Supply?

Well I have no ties with GoTimeGear but I have to say I placed my order on Saturday or Sunday and it is out for delivery via UPS today. That is NV area to Chicago area in 3 days from my order. Plus their price is great right now with the 15% off coupon code you use during check out. I have no patience to deal with people who charge you for something that is not in stock, aren't a better deal and then do not want to communicate with their customers. There are to many good retailers online to deal with, why give your money to someone who gives poor service?

Dave

dtibbals
10-15-08, 14:01
I just received my 14 brand new pmags and my knoxx stock, which is already installed!!! Will see this weekend how it works.

Can't beat a pmag black non window for $12.07 each no tax!

Sidewinder6
10-15-08, 14:13
You do not see the discount until you check out. You apply the coupon code PE15, when you do that it takes 15% off your total order before shipping. So yes the prices on their site do not reflect the 15% off, it is applied with the coupon at check out and is in your subtotal line. So my mags did cost me $12.07 and the stock and saddle I purchased was also a 15% discount which is cheaper then anywhere else I could find them.

Dave

Thanks. I will give it another go.

Worked like a champ. Just bought 30.

Donka
10-15-08, 15:30
How do dealers tell the consumer about discounts without breaking MAP???
C4

Maybe you guys should contact the MAP contract creators/enforcers and ask them directly?

If this rule is hurting your sales, maybe the contract needs to be rewritten to allow you guys to let the customers know about discounts.

In any event, I wish you the best of luck.

chadbag
10-15-08, 15:37

So you support unethical dealers?

Good to know.

C4IGrant
10-15-08, 15:55
Maybe you guys should contact the MAP contract creators/enforcers and ask them directly?

No need as I already know the answer (cannot list products for below MAP in written form).

If this rule is hurting your sales, maybe the contract needs to be rewritten to allow you guys to let the customers know about discounts.

In any event, I wish you the best of luck.

Tell that to the manufacturer. We do not write the contracts, the manufacturer does. If you want to sell the manufacturer's products, you abide by the contract. It is that simple.

For the those that do not understand MAP and what it does, here is a quick lesson.

MAP protects small dealers from large dealers (as the larger dealer can buy in QTY and under cut the smaller dealer). MAP also protects big dealers from small dealers that will sell gear at their cost and and work out of the garage with no overhead.

So why is MAP good for the consumer? Simple. If there were only a handful of dealers left in business, then you would never find any deals or discounts as there would be no competition.

C4

Donka
10-15-08, 16:05
So you support unethical dealers?

Good to know.

If you choose to interpret what I said in that way, that is fine by me.

"Who in your little world are you trying to prove that your made out of gold and can't be sold"?

recon
10-15-08, 16:16
www.mygotimegear.com has a 15% off sale going on.

Just got mine! Good price and fast shipping!
Going to get some more before Nov-5! :D

dtibbals
10-15-08, 16:40
Yea I probably will as well hehe.

chadbag
10-15-08, 16:51
If you choose to interpret what I said in that way, that is fine by me.

Nothing to interpret -- you said it more or less. You only look for 2 things in a dealer -- CS and price. Does not leave a lot of room for considering anything else.

"Who in your little world are you trying to prove that your made out of gold and can't be sold"?

This should be "To whom in your little world are you trying to prove that you're made out of gold and can't be sold."

I don't pretend to have a clue what you are trying to prove by that. My momma taught me a certain way and I live by that.

Donka
10-15-08, 18:34
Nothing to interpret -- you said it more or less. You only look for 2 things in a dealer -- CS and price. Does not leave a lot of room for considering anything else.

This should be "To whom in your little world are you trying to prove that you're made out of gold and can't be sold."

I don't pretend to have a clue what you are trying to prove by that. My momma taught me a certain way and I live by that.

lol, you can judge my words however you like sir.

I only responded to your original post in this thread because I found it hilarious that a vendor would post whining about what some other company is doing instead of offering anything helpful to the OP.

Either way man, peace be with you.

chadbag
10-15-08, 18:37
lol, you can judge my words however you like sir.

I only responded to your original post in this thread because I found it hilarious that a vendor would post whining about what some other company is doing instead of offering anything helpful to the OP.

Either way man, peace be with you.

I find it interesting that people using a forum that is supported by vendors (who pay a lot of money to be able to advertise on that forum) use that forum to find the uttermost cheapest place to buy something, even when it means from someone who is cheating on his dealer contract obligations with a vendor, instead of supporting the dealers who make that forum possible for you to use, which dealers also seem to abide by their dealer contracts with their distributor/manufacturing sources.

To each his own I guess.

taarobaap
10-15-08, 19:01
FAST shipping, and fair prices....I get all mine from http://palmettostatearmory.com/

In fact just ordered two today!

RD62
10-15-08, 20:55
I find it interesting that people using a forum that is supported by vendors (who pay a lot of money to be able to advertise on that forum) use that forum to find the uttermost cheapest place to buy something, even when it means from someone who is cheating on his dealer contract obligations with a vendor, instead of supporting the dealers who make that forum possible for you to use, which dealers also seem to abide by their dealer contracts with their distributor/manufacturing sources.

To each his own I guess.

Thus my original reply to the first post of this thread:

G&R Tactical, Brownell's, ATS, Bravo Co, Rainier Arms.

All are GTG.

-RD62

-RD62

chadbag
10-15-08, 20:59
Thus my original reply to the first post of this thread:

-RD62

Yes, I obviously was not addressing you and your reply.

SwatDawg15
10-19-08, 02:30

Just a question... I have always wondered why dealers (of anything) would not post their price, now i know. Now question is this: Most of the time I see "call, email, ect for price" its on a product that the Manf. dont sell retail, just wholesale to you guys. Being that MagPul sells retail, I wonder if they have the MAP rules like other companys. Seems like since MagPul advertises their price, so should its dealers? Just food for thought I guess... but tleast I learned something :D

chadbag
10-19-08, 02:38
Just a question... I have always wondered why dealers (of anything) would not post their price, now i know. Now question is this: Most of the time I see "call, email, ect for price" its on a product that the Manf. dont sell retail, just wholesale to you guys. Being that MagPul sells retail, I wonder if they have the MAP rules like other companys. Seems like since MagPul advertises their price, so should its dealers? Just food for thought I guess... but tleast I learned something :D

Yes, Magpul has policies in regards to pricing. I don't have the details in terms of what you can and cannot do -- some manufacturers are stricter than others on what you can say and not say with regards price. (I do have the policy with regards to the pricing levels themselves from Magpul, obviously). Most of the policies I am familiar with don't allow you to intimate that you can get a cheaper price by calling or asking. Ie, "click here for the real, lower price" is against the policy of most manufacturers I know. MAP pricing from most manufacturers is only about the advertised pricing, though I have heard from one factory rep of one company that will terminate a dealer if it sees any invoices or anything written at other than MSRP...

SwatDawg15
10-19-08, 02:56
Yes, Magpul has policies in regards to pricing. I don't have the details in terms of what you can and cannot do -- some manufacturers are stricter than others on what you can say and not say with regards price. (I do have the policy with regards to the pricing levels themselves from Magpul, obviously). Most of the policies I am familiar with don't allow you to intimate that you can get a cheaper price by calling or asking. Ie, "click here for the real, lower price" is against the policy of most manufacturers I know. MAP pricing from most manufacturers is only about the advertised pricing, though I have heard from one factory rep of one company that will terminate a dealer if it sees any invoices or anything written at other than MSRP...

Well it seems that since Magpul is selling to the enduser as well as its dealers, someone has to be undercut. If you sell them lower than they do, or they sell them lower than its dealers. Seems they have gotta plenty big enough to only sell wholesale. Then the MSRP thing would make more since to me... But this is your world and this is what you do, im just a cop that knows nothing about wholeslae/retail sales. But thanks for enlighting me on the way it works.

And on a side note, i do understand importance of buying from board sponsers... well if you care anything about the board your posting on.... I'm new here, but I have gained alot of information by just reading posts, ect. Reality is without you guys sponsering the boards, it would be hard to keep this place up and running.. well free of charge to the users anyway... So I say thank you, and I for one will be buying from you and others that sponser the board.

chadbag
10-19-08, 03:04
There are a lot of manufacturers who sell direct and also through dealers. Most of the ones I am aware of have pricing rules for dealers. They probably sell a lot more through dealers but will take the extra margin from those who come to them directly...

Thanks for your support as well, SwatDawg15

Honu
10-19-08, 04:59
have to say its funny about pricing ?

I say support people who are supporting you here first !

the other thought is build a relationship with a dealer ( I used to own a bicycle shop ) and the same thing applied when I got stuff in I knew customers wanted would give them a call and when they really needed something I would come through if I could

its not always about cheapest its also about service if I can call or email ask questions on what I want etc.. thats worth it to me

small items who cares about $1 or $3 even ?
I would rather feed the family of someone that cares and is helping me out

but if something is $500 vs $250 that can be a big dif but still check in with the dealer that supports you first see what they can do

just my thoughts :)

C4IGrant
10-19-08, 13:15

It is all a big conspiracy! :D

Magpul does have a MAP program and follows their own rules.

C4

C4IGrant
10-19-08, 13:23
And on a side note, i do understand importance of buying from board sponsers... well if you care anything about the board your posting on.... I'm new here, but I have gained alot of information by just reading posts, ect. Reality is without you guys sponsering the boards, it would be hard to keep this place up and running.. well free of charge to the users anyway... So I say thank you, and I for one will be buying from you and others that sponser the board.

Smart man! ;) I know that the dealers on this forum take the time to answer technical questions and help the consume out as much as they can. What is funny is that I do not remember seeing the names of the other dealers mentioned in this thread ever answering any technical questions on this forum or any other.

Support the dealers from the forums that share their information with you.

C4

RD62
10-19-08, 13:27
Yes, I obviously was not addressing you and your reply.

Sorry, I must have come across wrong. I support you, Grant, and the others like you who are above board in your dealings, and support both this site and our needs.

I commend you for being an honest business man, and was trying to impress upon the individual who was looking only for the cheapest price, with no regard as to the type of business he was supporting, why I had initially recommended the businesses I had.

I posted those recommendations (which I would happily add you to), because while they might not have the absolute cheapest price, I feel they represent the best VALUE, because they offer a good product, at a good price, and with outstanding sales and support! Which in my simple opinion more than makes up for a slight price difference.

Keep up the good work!

-RD62

boltcatch
10-22-08, 10:40
Normally I buy mags from Bravo Company, or 44mag.com. Both have great prices, but right now both have some models out of stock. I was just shopping for my first batch of PMAGs and couldn't find what I wanted at either of my usual sources.

So I went to a place I normally never shop at--Botach Tactical--and they had all Pmag models in stock, and great prices ($12.95), with very low shipping, and super fast turnaround. I know Botac sometimes has had their issues, but wow their service was outstanding on this order. Also forgot to add earlier, they have an online coupon that if you add to your order right now, you get an additional 10% off. Pretty hard deal to beat right now, esp. if you're buying Pmags in bulk as I was.

Botach has a bad reputation for taking orders they don't have stock for, shorting you on things, and generally ripping you off. Good luck trying to get what you ordered if they leave something out of the shipment - I tell you this from personal experience. DO. NOT. BUY. FROM. BOTACH.

Abiqua
10-22-08, 11:53
I have to agee with boltcatch. Pay more for something rather than buying from Botach. I've ordered from them and had them cancel my order without letting me know. When I called them to find out what was going on they hung up on me repeatedly, to the point of picking up and hanging up without talking to me. Altho I easily could have been I was not being a dick, I was just trying to find out the status of my order.

maximus83
10-22-08, 12:00
That's fine, I believe the experience you reported, I've heard the same from a couple of others. I'm not going to defend them because like I said, I don't shop there regularly anyway, so I don't know if they are good or bad overall. They had some stuff in stock that I wanted right away (including Pmags), so I decided to take a small chance and give them a chance. And just for the record, it worked ok: out of 3 separate orders in the last couple of weeks, I got great prices and had no problems. That's a small sample and does not constitute a recommendation, but just stating what I experienced. Obviously as with any retailer, it's "let the buyer beware."

markm
10-22-08, 12:15
Anyone who finds $14 too high for a Pmag should flush himself down the toilet.

maximus83
10-22-08, 15:11
Of course, I KNOW you're not referring to me, since the issue was the mags were OUT OF STOCK at the places I normally shop. :)

markm
10-22-08, 15:45
No. It's just silly to gripe about Pmags at 14 bucks.

After a few years of Ali Bama... we might think back on the days when we could buy Pmags for 14 bucks with a tear in our eyes!;)

flyboy1788
10-22-08, 15:45
Anyone who finds $14 too high for a Pmag should flush himself down the toilet.

indeed

maximus83
10-22-08, 15:55
we might think back on the days when we could buy Pmags for 14 bucks with a tear in our eyes!;)

Amen to that! Besides mags, what I'm most worried about is the possibility that under a future AWB, all semiautos would be banned, and frankly, I just do not feel that it would be right to submit to that--I feel it's unconstitutional and morally wrong for the government to attempt something like that. I could no more submit to that than I could to something like a force second child abortion policy, like in China. If they try this, they're going to put an awful lot of us in the position of being outlaws in our own country.

Cold Zero
11-24-08, 09:53

Kamodo:

Are you sure that is accurate? Maybe that program ended? I heard it was $11.00, but for the Brownells mags only, not on the PMAGS? Clarify.

Iraqgunz
11-24-08, 10:07
I am registered with Brownells and I still pay 12.97 a piece. Not sure if he is actually referring to PMAG's of Brownells mags.

Kamodo:

Are you sure that is accurate? Maybe that program ended? I heard it was $11.00, but for the Brownells mags only, not on the PMAGS? Clarify.

Spurholder
11-24-08, 13:18
I am registered with Brownells and I still pay 12.97 a piece...

Same here. FYI - ordered a few PMAG's on Friday afternoon, and Brownells shipped them today.

mtk
11-24-08, 18:47
I got three black 20rd PMAG's from Brownell's today myself.

I guess they're back in production again. ;)

VA_Dinger
11-24-08, 18:50
Gunbroker.

:D

Patrick Henry
11-25-08, 00:26
It shows they are out of stock on all Pmags. Did it say the same thing when you guys ordered?

I have three separate orders from other companies since before Ali Bama got elected and have yet to receive a single mag! :mad:

markm
11-25-08, 07:03
Gunbroker.

:D

Yeah! You'd better get them now while you can too! $50 per mag will seem like a bargain later! :p

Spurholder
11-25-08, 09:03
It shows they are out of stock on all Pmags. Did it say the same thing when you guys ordered?

I have three separate orders from other companies since before Ali Bama got elected and have yet to receive a single mag! :mad:

Call them. A very helpful lady picked up on the second ring.

veritas76
08-31-10, 15:49
I got mine form Tacticalsight.com for $12 each. They have a 10 pack special for $120. Arrived in like 3 or 4 days

Here is the link below:
http://www.tacticalsight.com/magpul-pmag-ar-15-magazine-10-pack-p-176.html

LCoan
08-31-10, 17:01
Anyone ever bough direct from Magpul???????http://www.magpul.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=80_120&products_id=267

Yeah, why not go there? They make them.

DaBears_85
08-31-10, 20:09
Yeah, why not go there? They make them.

Because you can get them cheaper and faster through a middle man. Magpul is primarily concerned with larger orders, contract-size stuff. Your order of 2 Pmags isn't on the top of their priority list, at least not from my experiences.

coues7
01-10-11, 11:58
Does anyone know how to get a hold of mygotimegear?

Thanks,

Scott

C4IGrant
01-10-11, 12:05
Does anyone know how to get a hold of mygotimegear?

Thanks,

Scott

We have 30rd PMAG's for $11, windowed PMAG's for $13 and 20rd PMAG's for $10.25.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=70558

C4

30 cal slut
01-10-11, 12:11
No. It's just silly to gripe about Pmags at 14 bucks.

After a few years of Ali Bama... we might think back on the days when we could buy Pmags for 14 bucks with a tear in our eyes!;)

:secret:

coues7
01-10-11, 12:14
Thanks,

I'll call you shortly.

Scott

Iyyobr
01-10-11, 14:27
Go C4, nothing but great feedback. u would be hard pressed to find them for 11 bucks on the auction places. I usually jump @ 15 and under.... And if u get FDE you can dye them !!!

Biz Kizzle
01-10-11, 22:50
primary arms...

fivefivesix
01-10-11, 23:32
has anyone mentioned gand r tactical

pjchang7
01-11-11, 08:40
I've found that dsg arms has some pretty good prices if you call them. I just ordered a full MOE kit including buffer tube assembly and 2 Pmags for $122 with free shipping. Couldn't get that price by ordering online anywhere.

Fried Chicken Blowout
01-11-11, 09:13
Botach blows... I have yet to have a successful transaction with them. I've tried 3 times. It takes them a week to tell my that the item is not in stock and they don't provide a delivery date. I cancelled the orders and bought else where.

I just bought 8 of the non-window PMAGS from Brownell's with their dealer discount for $12.97 each with .99 cent deliver for an order over $100. I checked with G&R first but he was out of stock on all but the desert tan ones and I wanted black.

S. Kelly
01-12-11, 20:21
My buddy found a dealer at a gun show in Manchester NH last weekend selling PMags, brand new in the package for $13. He grabbed about 10 and got 4 for me.

The_War_Wagon
01-12-11, 21:18
has anyone mentioned gand r tactical

https://www.m4carbine.net/images/icons/icon14.gif

I JUST ordered some on-line Sunday night! I just hope all you panicky sorts didn't beat me to 'em. I've only got 130 AR mags, apart from the ones I just ordered!

Quiet-Matt
01-14-11, 20:16
If you have a Sportsmans Warehouse close, you might want to stop in. I found S&W M&P15 branded FDE pmags for $9.99

Fried Chicken Blowout
01-14-11, 20:30
If you have a Sportsmans Warehouse close, you might want to stop in. I found S&W M&P15 branded FDE pmags for $9.99

Hold the phone!!! I'll be taking a look at our's tomorrow for that deal!

garlicb
01-15-11, 00:57
Palmetto State Armory (http://palmettostatearmory.com/) had them on sale for $10.99 each (+ shipping) over the new year. I snagged 6. But that deal is over. I keep an eye on them near the holidays.

polkhigh
01-15-11, 15:37
www.JoeBobOutfitters.com

They are currently offering a 10% discount on mags.

W/O Window: $13.00 - 10% = $11.70 http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/product_p/mag-211.htm
W/ Window: $14.85 - 10% = $13.37 http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/product_p/mag-210.htm

Free Shipping with $90 purchase.