PDA

View Full Version : This Mass Shooting Sure Didn't Make National News, Did It?

Doc Safari
11-10-17, 13:46
BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FIT THEIR LIBERAL PRO-ILLEGAL-IMMIGRANT NARRATIVE

https://kxan.com/2017/11/06/man-charged-with-aggravated-assault-in-i-35-shooting-spree/

AUSTIN (KXAN) — Police identified a man accused of shooting at cars with an assault rifle along an 18-mile stretch of Interstate 35 Saturday morning.

Late Sunday night Rolando Martinez, 25, was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, a 2nd-degree felony. Four people including a 7-year-old girl were hit. The child remains in critical condition as of Saturday evening.

Officials arrested Martinez at a home on municipal traffic warrants Saturday. When they questioned him, he told them he had been drinking at the Nocturno Nightclub and didn’t remember much from that night but he did remember waking up in a grassy median near the freeway, according to the affidavit.

KXAN spoke with one of Martinez’s sisters and learned he’s the oldest of six siblings. She described him happy, calm and was shocked to hear the news. The family hasn’t had the chance to speak with him and tearing up, she said she’s “not sure what went wrong that night.”

Martinez’s bond is set at $1 million. According to Travis County Jail records, he has an Immigration and Naturalization Service detainer on him.

My take: had it been an angry white man nut job we would have gotten 24/7 coverage.

Moose-Knuckle
11-10-17, 15:30
I agree with your take on this, first I've heard about it.

I mean a Hydra operative drives into a crowd of Antifa and a fat chick (who was the same race as the driver) dies across the street from a heart attack and the SJW and the MSM loose their minds. It's like the Holocaust 2.0 to them.

But this guy, yeah he was the wrong color from the wrong country so shhhhhh don't report on it and it's like it never happened.

VARIABLE9
11-10-17, 15:36
BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FIT THEIR LIBERAL PRO-ILLEGAL-IMMIGRANT NARRATIVE

https://kxan.com/2017/11/06/man-charged-with-aggravated-assault-in-i-35-shooting-spree/

My take: had it been an angry white man nut job we would have gotten 24/7 coverage.
Agree. Illuminati Confirmed.

SteyrAUG
11-10-17, 17:40
Who has ever heard of De'Marquise Elkins?

He actually shot a baby in the face because the mother didn't have any money during a robbery. National news? Not really.

Kain
11-10-17, 17:57

He actually shot a baby in the face because the mother didn't have any money during a robbery. National news? Not really.

I remember that piece of shit. I was living down in the south when it happened. Him and Nickles are two mother****ers who membership to humnaity need to be revoked.

titsonritz
11-10-17, 19:22

I remember that POS killed that baby on my birthday. Maggot.

SteyrAUG
11-10-17, 22:55
I remember that piece of shit. I was living down in the south when it happened. Him and Nickles are two mother****ers who membership to humnaity need to be revoked.

Yep, but let a stripper make up a completely fabricated story about some guys on a Lacrosse team raping her and not only will it be national news for months, the DA will even willingly ignore DNA evidence that proved their innocence just to push the bias. Thank god for honest lab workers blowing the whistle or guys who busted their ass off to get into a good school might have lost it all and spent years behind bars.

Kain
11-10-17, 23:11
Yep, but let a stripper make up a completely fabricated story about some guys on a Lacrosse team raping her and not only will it be national news for months, the DA will even willingly ignore DNA evidence that proved their innocence just to push the bias. Thank god for honest lab workers blowing the whistle or guys who busted their ass off to get into a good school might have lost it all and spent years behind bars.

Hey, now, never said those two were the only ones who's membership needed to be pulled. Just that it might be a good start.
Though I suppose it shows something of what this country is by who we condemn, and who we just ignore.

lowprone
11-11-17, 14:37
The media is the most dangerous enemy America has yet to reckon with.

grnamin
11-11-17, 21:30
The media is the most dangerous enemy America has yet to reckon with.

The MSM is complicit in the assault against our Constitutional Rights.

Caeser25
11-12-17, 15:50
The MSM is the driving force for the downfall of our country.

Fixed.

JoshNC
11-12-17, 16:54
So how does an illegal alien with an INS detention order buy an AR15? I’m guessing illegally. Definitely doesn’t fit with the msm and progressive left’s narrative.

Moose-Knuckle
11-13-17, 17:08

Around the same time this 02 thief murdered that White baby everyone was loosing their shit over Trayvon Martin.

So how does an illegal alien with an INS detention order buy an AR15? I’m guessing illegally. Definitely doesn’t fit with the msm and progressive left’s narrative.

I wonder if he passed a NICS check as well lol.