PDA

View Full Version : NSFW: Pilot draws giant male member in the sky

WillBrink
11-17-17, 13:19
First time this classic scene became a reality. Now that's talent!

You gotta wonder what he was thinking though. It's not like they didn't know who left a giant dick in the sky and he or she would get flack for it. Dude is still my hero....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpiP_jN1Pv4

Navy acknowledges pilot drew male genitalia in the sky

U.S. Navy officials have issued a statement acknowledging that one of its aircraft was used in the drawing of male genitalia in the sky over a county in Washington state.

Officials at the Naval Air Station Whidbey Island in northwest Washington told KREM 2 that one of their aircraft was used in the skywriting.

"The Navy holds its aircrew to the highest standards and we find this absolutely unacceptable, of zero training value and we are holding the crew accountable,” the officials said in a statement.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/360874-navy-acknowledges-pilot-drew-male-genitalia-in-the-sky

Firefly
11-17-17, 13:24
Distinguished Flying Cross material.

Doc Safari
11-17-17, 13:35
LOL. I was just debating whether to start a thread on this myself. You just can't make this stuff up.

Child: Grandpa, what did you do in the war?
Grandpa: I drew dirty pictures in the sky.

WillBrink
11-17-17, 13:40
LOL. I was just debating whether to start a thread on this myself. You just can't make this stuff up.

Child: Grandpa, what did you do in the war?
Grandpa: I drew dirty pictures in the sky.

Some serious psy-ops right there. We should be doing that ever day over NK and various Muslim countries. That would really mess with their head and no translation needed.

HeruMew
11-17-17, 14:05
Some serious psy-ops right there. We should be doing that ever day over NK and various Muslim countries. That would really mess with their head and no translation needed.

If the thread didn't crack me up enough, this rhetoric pushed me over the edge.

Kudos to you, good sir.

Det-Sog
11-17-17, 14:11
Wasn't me. Promise.

SomeOtherGuy
11-17-17, 14:18
These skills are perishable, and if not regularly practiced may be lost.

I demand that USN and USAF practice skywriting at least quarterly, if not monthly.

26 Inf
11-17-17, 14:23
"The Navy holds its aircrew to the highest standards and we find this absolutely unacceptable, of zero training value and we are holding the crew accountable,” the officials said in a statement

I'd argue the no training value, superb aircraft handling to do that, even if they could do it by 'puter and auto pilot, still genius.

Averageman
11-17-17, 14:28
That's kinda dicked up.

Kain
11-17-17, 14:48
Hell the army and marines left dick drawings all over the sandbox. So why not the Navy? It only fair they get in on the action.

VARIABLE9
11-17-17, 14:50

+1...

Doc Safari
11-17-17, 16:07
I think this calls for a music video.

https://youtu.be/GcpTl5HPupc

Rayrevolver
11-17-17, 16:57
"The Navy holds its aircrew to the highest standards and we find this absolutely unacceptable, of zero training value and we are holding the crew accountable,” the officials said in a statement.

Hogwash!!! This was a great demonstration of the flight crew flying a tactical pattern and hitting all the way points. It culminated with a simulated weapon release... into the taint.

Seriously though, we used to draw these exact same patterns and send them up to the flight station. They never flew them but I am glad someone decided to validate their mission crews hard work.

Moose-Knuckle
11-17-17, 18:25
I hope someone does that over the next pussy hat march . . .

SteveS
11-17-17, 19:01
If I was a pilot I would do the same exact same thing.

bighawk
11-17-17, 19:26
I hope someone does that over the next pussy hat march . . .

I think heads might actually explode if that happened

Ryno12
11-17-17, 20:25
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171118/da9a620d3a97e04d8e9697bcdc46fcbf.jpg

Kain
11-17-17, 20:31

Making that a background on my PC :)
On a side note, forwarded the link to several friends, including marines, army, pilots. Response from a a pilot. "Takes balls to fly for the Navy." Response that followed, "And apparently dick too!"

26 Inf
11-17-17, 21:17

I'm seeing a Hoss Cartwright Stetson. That would be my story, and I'd stick to it.

bad aim
11-17-17, 21:19
Friggin' hilarious...but I hope the pilot doesn't lose his wings over this. Perhaps a sternly worded Letter of Reprimand...

Kain
11-17-17, 21:26
Friggin' hilarious...but I hope the pilot doesn't lose his wings over this. Perhaps a sternly worded Letter of Reprimand...

I was thinking more a public condemnation followed by being told to speak with the Commander. Pilot enters office, there the sound of glasses being placed on table followed by the thud of a bottle being set on the desk. "Now, this doesn't leave this room" A brown liquor is poured, "But, I have to express my admiration at the amount of balls it took to pull that stunt off." Handing a glass over, "Now, I'm not saying I condone your actions, but I might have had a moment of jealousy having wondered why I didn't pull such a stunt before they relegated me to flying a desk." A gentleman's toast, "Now, don't you ever, and I mean ever, try to pull that shit again. Are we understood?" A nod. "Good, now, what in God's name made you come up with that idea and how the **** did you make it happen?"

elephant
11-17-17, 21:30
Distinguished Flying Cross material.

not to mention a Polaris Award and a Wright Brothers Master Pilot Award!!

SomeOtherGuy
11-17-17, 22:38
So what did the pilot do to generate condensation for the pattern and switch it off elsewhere?

I was under the impression that commercial skywriting planes (if any still exist) had some kind of oil based smoke-generating mechanism, and I assume no military plane would have that.

FromMyColdDeadHand
11-17-17, 23:18
CHEMTRAILS that I can finally get behind, or under, or whatever; this started out cool and went to a bad place and got awkward quickly.

Vandal
11-17-17, 23:24
It's not like this is new, these poor guys just got caught. The USN and USAF have done this before in other areas. Now they will catch paperwork because it hit national news because some weak suck in Central WA got pissy about it.

Turnkey11
11-17-17, 23:39
Exactly what article of UCMJ does drawing a giant cock and balls in the sky with a fighter jet fall under?

Skyyr
11-18-17, 00:19
The object that was drawn in the sky probably hit a bit too close to home for upper Navy brass... if you know what I mean.

seb5
11-18-17, 09:15
Exactly what article of UCMJ does drawing a giant cock and balls in the sky with a fighter jet fall under?

82, 88, 89, how bout 101!

BrigandTwoFour
11-18-17, 10:44
The memes being generated by this have been pretty awesome

Dionysusigma
11-18-17, 10:58
The object that was drawn in the sky probably hit a bit too close to home for upper Navy brass... if you know what I mean.

I'm picking up on two different meanings here, and I'm gonna go with... the Brass didn't appreciate the artist's rendition of their portrait in the stratosphere? ;)

Moose-Knuckle
11-19-17, 03:46
I'm seeing a Hoss Cartwright Stetson. That would be my story, and I'd stick to it.

And here I thought that was a skywriter ad for Arby's though their's still has it's foreskin.

Pilot1
11-19-17, 08:26
"Evasive maneuver", honest sir........

MegademiC
11-19-17, 08:44

#murica

Coal Dragger
11-19-17, 12:52
Pilot must be a prior enlisted Marine.

He forgot to write “Wagner Loves The Cock” though.

Det-Sog
11-21-17, 11:53
Navy Cross!!!

Sadly, in this PC pussy hat generational run show, the guy is probably going to be removed from flying status. He will finish out his career behind a desk somewhere out of sight.

You will not be forgotten... Not my image, but if I was Navy, I'd darn sure have one of these...

T2C
11-21-17, 15:25
The Italian Navy pilots have excellent flying skills as well.

SteveS
11-23-17, 11:58
The Italian Navy pilots have excellent flying skills as well.
My neighbor is a retired Naval Aviator and airline pilot. Pilots are wild and crazy guy, fun to be around.! Why else would they have the passion to fly!!

Buckaroo
11-23-17, 12:54
My neighbor is a retired Naval Aviator and airline pilot. Pilots are wild and crazy guy, fun to be around.! Why else would they have the passion to fly!!Not all of them. I've known several military pilots that were quite sober and reserved. Always respected their skills and training and the attention to details they display.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk