PDA

View Full Version : Walther PPQ M2 Holsters

reloader550
11-20-17, 09:08
Looking for an OWB holster for my Walther PPQ 4inch looking for some feed back, what I found so far,

JM custom kydex holsters
Blackpoint Tactial holsters
Stealthgear holsters
Highnoon holsters
CCC holster
Dara holsters

Any feed back welcomed on these makers or any others, thanks.

LDM
11-20-17, 11:22
Garrett Industries; kydex body with leather lining. Have one for my PPQ 9mm and PPQ 45. Excellent product and service.

JackFanToM
11-20-17, 11:29
Stealthgear is my go to now, their stuff is outstanding

TMS951
11-20-17, 12:52
I use the blade-tech classic eclipse. Very well executed.

63Qcode
11-20-17, 19:51
I have two PPQ M1 ( Classic w/paddle mag release ) and have tried multiple holsters . In summer in SC and NC , I settled on the JM Kydex IWB and now that it`s cold , I`ve switched to the JM Kydex OWB holster . Either one conceals very well and allows one hand re holstering when doing classes or dry fire practice . The only "problem" I have had with JM Kydex is their 7 week delivery . Very satisfied with them ...... though that said , I may look at the Garrett Holsters . If he has leather liner , does it make the holster a little "thicker" ?

hopetonbrown
11-20-17, 22:05
Stealthgear and hybrid holsters in general are a no-go. Also don't know why anyone wants a leather lined Kydex holster. I really like my JM holsters.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

bad aim
11-20-17, 22:23
I highly recommend JM Custom Kydex-- I've gotten three holsters from them (2 for my PPQ M1) and they are well built and super comfy to wear. Tony, the owner, is super responsive and he'll take time to make sure you get what you want.

And it looks like the wait time is now only 4-5 weeks.

JackFanToM
11-20-17, 22:54
Stealthgear and hybrid holsters in general are a no-go. Don't know why anyone wants a leather lined Kydex holster. I really like my JM holsters.

I think you are confusing stealth gear with g-code. No lining inside any of the ones I own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hopetonbrown
11-20-17, 23:25
I think you are confusing stealth gear with g-code. No lining inside any of the ones I own

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI was referring to 2 different types of holsters, hybrid style and leather lined Kydex, sorry that I wasn't more clear. G Code doesn't do leather lined or hybrid BTW.

hile
11-21-17, 07:52
I use Safariland 7TS holsters, and I have one for my PPQ M2. The only down side is that SL does not offer a light-compatible version.

clarkston_cz
11-21-17, 17:18
Black Arch Holsters:

https://www.blackarchholsters.com/blogs/news

I have their PROTOS and PROTOS-M IWB holsters/but their box set allows you to Appendix, IWB and owb carry.

https://www.blackarchholsters.com/collections/holsters/products/concealed-carry-package

I also have their new gunbelt.

http://s1381.photobucket.com/user/boonie25/library/PROTOS%20IWB-Walther%20PPS%20M2?sort=3&page=1

JackFanToM
11-21-17, 18:33
I think what is confusing is the word "lined" if you mean backed, then yes Stealthgear IWB are synthetic backed with a kydex, but their OTW are not, and if you meant lined, then yes the G-Code Incog is lined with some faux leather like material. As for backing, on an IWB, I definitely DO NOT want kydex back against my skin. Talk about creating a sweaty no breathable mess...ugh

hopetonbrown
11-21-17, 18:36
I think what is confusing is the word "lined" if you mean backed, then yes Stealthgear IWB are synthetic backed with a kydex, but their OTW are not, and if you meant lined, then yes the G-Code Incog is lined with some faux leather like material. As for backing, on an IWB, I definitely DO NOT want kydex back against my skin. Talk about creating a sweaty no breathable mess...ughI mean that the inside of the holster is leather lined, like the Garrett Industries, which was previously suggested by someone.

GJM
11-24-17, 08:41
Dale Fricke